It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TODAY, FEB 7, 2011 - Clinton's Short Notice All Hands Meeting of the 270 Ambassadors and Consulars

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+74 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Since the meeting is today, the original thread deserves new life. www.abovetopsecret.com...

What hits me as very strange is there has not been a peep by anyone on the Right, politicians or pundits about this and they usually will find a way to call any trip by Obama overseas a scandalous waste (remember the India trip or the trip by Michelle Obama to Spain?). Here we have 250+ ambassadors and presumably their key staff ALL flying back to DC on short notice and not a peep about waste? Not a peep about poor, short term planning driving up meeting costs, whatever? This is a big red flag for me because it says even the Right does not want to draw attention to this. Not a peep from FOX. Nothing from Limbaugh or Palin. What could be so big even they'd pass up an opportunity to make political hay. Heck, this is a chance to scewer BOTH Obama and Clinton in one fell swoop and they are not taking shots??!! Keep an eye on the movements of the rich and powerful these next few weeks.
edit on 7-2-2011 by pajoly because: typo

edit on 7-2-2011 by pajoly because: added emphasis

edit on 7-2-2011 by pajoly because: typo

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Thanks for bringing this back up, I'd completely forgotten about this and I'm sure many others have too.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Yep thanks for the heads up.
We will have to watch this close for any announcements.....
Something big must be up.
iran attack?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

I'll give this a bump because that sounds pretty big unless proved otherwise.
2nd

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

Instead of asking, "What is this meeting for?" ask, "What could be so huge that even the Right won't say boo in way of criticism of the expense of calling in staff from EVERY overseas office on short notice?"

Not even a peep from the Pauls, Bachmann or Palin.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I don't like this one bit. I have a really bad feeling about this. All these ambassadors being called to the State Dept., an unscheduled meeting between Obama and Canada's PM, and I still think that we somehow had a hand in the Egyptian uprisings. Egypt is a key ally, why would Obama call Mubarak and ask him to step down? Maybe to get him safely into some bunker. Too many questions would have been asked had Mubarak just "vanished". Now, he can hide away in some bunker and it's no questions asked. The whole damn thing stinks of conspiracy if you ask me. As someone already mentioned, watch the movements of the rich and powerful in the coming weeks. That will be the key that the sh*t is about to hit the fan.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Michelle's trip to spain was a holiday and a extravagence we didn't need.

If Clinton is calling all the diplomats home and there staffs for a meeting it''s likely that it's important. Most likely on how certain things are being handled and what the official response from them should be, there is also the posibility that what ever they are talking about was important enought that they knew that a video conference on that scale would be intercepted by unfriendlies. So I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt that it was in the countries interest to do this.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
You would think this would be HUGE news - as a meeting of all US Ambassadors of this magnitude is unprecedented.

Why would they spend all that time, energy, and taxpayer money flying them all in rather than simply use the phone or video-teleconferencing? Riddle me that Batman.

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I wish the S would HTF already.
All of this pontificating and wondering is driving me crazy.
The bottom line is,
no matter what this meeting is about or what they discuss at the Bilderberg Meetings, or what goes on at Bohemian Grove, etc,
one fact remains.....There are some VERY wealthy and VERY powerful people in this world who most certainly aren't the people you see or have EVER seen on T.V. who are and have been working day and night for centuries to subvert the human race and enslave us all thru debt so that they may enjoy the fruits of our labor and grow even more powerful.
These people do not have your best interests in mind and NEVER will.They have a definite goal and that goal is to serve the one they worship and set up his kingdom. We have a very real and dangerous threat to our freedom as a human race. I am NOT talking about some biblical fairytale we were all taught as kids.
"God" is "good" "The Devil" is "Bad" The Devil lives in "Hell" "god" lives in "Heaven"
There is a very real adversary to the human race who I don't believe is human and doesn't necessarily reside in a dimension that we can easily percieve.

So, if these meetings never end up on the front page news, if they disappear into the night never to be spoken of again, it won't matter. The problem is still very real and very much affects us everyday.You can rest assured that whatever these meetings are about, We just lost some more freedom!!!!
edit on 7-2-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
i think this is one of those elite call-signs lindsay williams is always mentioning on the aj show.

i guess if oil shoots to 150 a barrell in the next couple weeks, i am correct.

then the euro will supposedly crumble, and then dollar 3 weeks later.

the purpose of the callsigns or whatever he calls them, is to tipoff the corporate elite when the next part of the plan will begin (through media), to protect their assetts or in this case, jump out of the dollar.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Bump for this intriguing tidbit of information.....

They don't just bring all embassy staff in from around the world for nothing...

Whats going on???

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

...not a burb from Beck, not a leer from Limbaugh...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by exile1981
...they knew that a video conference on that scale would be intercepted by unfriendlies...

Who's to say some of these US Ambassadors and their staff won't leak the meeting's info anyway?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

oh youll here about this from the pauls

edit: if u dont hear anything by the end of the week... out...its time.
edit on 7-2-2011 by RelentlessLurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by exile1981

Hey, I don't deny it might be vital. I don't deny it might be perfectly rational. I give Hilary more than just the benefit of the doubt -- the woman is smart and ruthless. What I wonder is what's going on, because you KNOW the Right WON'T give her the benefit of the doubt even if they know it might be for good reason because it is a good opportunity to take a political shot at Obama...and Hilary in one fell swoop. No, for them not to say something, it must be something that frightens them into silence.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by pajoly
reply to post by pajoly

...not a burb from Beck, not a leer from Limbaugh...

Nothing on Drudge about it either. Apparently, news about Prince canceling a concert is bigger news than this.

Strangely enough, I posted the article on www.lucianne.com and it was almost immediately removed.

Apparently, this story is not newsworthy.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The first such global conference... involving our envoys from 180 countries...
I would imagine that a meeting on this scale is being called to ensure that all embassies have their ducks in a row and that they are all on the same page operationally. I could speculate all day long about bad feelings and a foul smell regarding this meeting. Sensitive meeting content that should not be broadcast via any form of conferencing media.

We will certainly know more about this meeting in the immediate weeks to follow. Let's see if these officials even go back to their respective embassies/posts after this meeting.

Will these foreign facilities quietly begin to close shop in key areas of current unrest??

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
One thing I saw in the other thread is that the ambassador to China just recently resigned. Things are getting stranger.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

This is exactly what I said in the other thread----that it's not the meeting that's important, it's the getting all of our "top level" envoys home safely before everything hits the fan. Supposedly those embassies should have enough currency to last them operationally for a year....that takes care of everyone else who couldn't get out in time or couldn't be called home because of the panic it would cause to see us bringing every foreign embassy employee home.

Hopefully this is incorrect and we will see them all fly back to their host countries after the meeting. If not, pack your bags and grab your guns, right?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
This could be anything from "hey, just wanted to catch up with everyone" to briefings about some new security measures being implemented in light of all the unrest around the world. Or it could be several other things, obviously all speculation:

A. Chinese President Jintao informed Obama that his country found something on the moon and either the US go public or the Chinese will.

B. A false flag operation is about to be carried out on US soil, so let's get everyone close to the roost.

C. A false flag operation is about to be carried out on foreign soil. Let's call all ambassadors back to Washington because calling only that countries ambassador back will obviously look suspicious.

D. The Chinese have just informed us they are collecting on all that debt and the dollar is about to tank, be ready for massive rioting.

Of course none of us know what the hell these meetings are about, but I find it awfully odd that no mention of it is being made in the MSM.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join