It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
here is the whole 3hr show no female on it at all

podcast.gcnlive.com...

podcast.gcnlive.com...

Quote the human_Alien never more!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

I don't understand how it benefits the government not to tell anyone of a mass extinction event. Isn't that sort of like the weather channel avoiding telling you of a hurricane heading towards you? How does that benefit anyone? Didn't President Kennedy get on national television and tell everyone we were on the verge of nuclear war?

If the world is going to end anyway - why would they care if people go crazy?

The thinking here is: You own a house that you know is going to explode but you don't tell anyone else that lives in it because ... what? Your evil? To hell with them? What if some of them survive? What then? Sorry I didn't tell you?

Really?

My government knows of a mass extinction date but yet they still argue over gun control in the mist of all this hell that is about to explode on our faces!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Link

Epazuti Channel

TITLE:
USER: Epazuti
DESCRIPTION: A cool retired guy from Los Angeles, CA -USA now living in Costa Rica.
PUBLISHED: UPDATED: 2011-01-29T11:43:40.000-08:00
VIEW COUNT: VIDEO WATCH COUNT: SUBSCRIBER COUNT:
LAST ACCESS: WEBSITE:
FAVORITES NO.: 66
CONTACTS NO.: 62
PLAYLISTS SUBSCRIPTIONS NO.: 581
UPLOADS NO.: 10

(from cache, account deleted)

Contacts of epazuti
Total Results 65, displaying Results from 1 to 15.

PAGES : 1 2 3 4 5 next
TITLE: jeffsshow
USER: jeffsshow
PUBLISHED: UPDATED: 2011-01-30T05:51:29.423Z

TITLE: uliboge
USER: uliboge

TITLE: SNAkids
USER: SNAkids

TITLE: KukulaTV
USER: KukulaTV

etc....

Link

(taken from cache, account deleted)

Epazuti January 20, 2011 at 5:53 am
Loved the interview, does Mendee have a Youtube page so I can ask her a couple of questions about her travelling and setting up a new life alone? It’s kind of a scary thought for someone to have that kind of courage and resoursefulness in a new country. I’ll be doing the same and need some tips/advice. Thanks, Happy New Year! David
davidbeachmedia @ ya hoo

Link

(empasis mine)

Don't give up on me now!

(1 rating)
DAVID BEACH MEDIA, LLC
(310) 270-3734
9000 W Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069 Get directions
Cross Streets: Between Hammond St and N Wetherly Dr

34.090567 -118.387728
Write a review
Save for later Send to Send to phone

Email to a friend

Add to address book

Print DAVID BEACH MEDIA, LLC Business Overview
1 Review 1 Photo
Edit Info close

Are you:
The owner or an employee Customer Own this business? Enhance your listing.
Categories: Entertainment Production
Products and Services: Production Company
Year Established: 1985
Other Contact Info: Email: [email protected]
Recent Reviews 1-1 of 1 Write a review
User Rating: 5 out of 5 stars
by a Yahoo! Local User 03/18/2006
Awesome: Full service production company knows all the ins and outs. Made my documentary happen!
Was this review helpful? 00 Report Abuse | Subscribe to a Yahoo! Local User's reviews
Comment on Review

Post CommentCancel Reviews 1-1 of 1

local.yahoo.com...

(site has his photo, is the guy in the vids)

He was also a spammer that posted chain letter type spams:

Start Making Big Money Now 20-Jan-06 11:07 pm Hello,

This is a simple way to make extra money and was actually seen on OPRAH! $35K IN YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT!

(snip)

REMEMBER TO SEND:

1) A $5.00 dollar donation to the 1st person from the list with a message saying "PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR LIST,
2) And send a $5.00 donation to the 5th person from the list with the message saying: "THANKS I'VE JOINED". This lets the 5th person keep track of progress of the letter and continue to send out more emails.

Here is the list:

1. [email protected]
2. [email protected]
3. [email protected]
4. [email protected]
5. [email protected]

DAVID BEACH MEDIA, L.L.C.West Hollywood, CaliforniaDAVID BEACH MEDIA, L.L.C. and DB Entertainment are diversified production companies, working successfully across several platforms, including film, scripted and non-scripted television, commercials, music videos, and long-form music DVDs. Founded by David Beach in 2002, Mr. Beach has worked in film and television production…

www.productionhub.com...

DAVID BEACH MEDIA LLC
9000 Sunset Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90069 map
Nearest landmark: Beverly Center

310-449-9200

[email protected]
David Beach, Filmmaker / Production, updated this company profile on 11/05/2010
More Contact Information: Owner: [email protected], Owner: [email protected] About DAVID BEACH MEDIA LLCTelevision and Film Production

DAVID BEACH MEDIA, LLC and DB Productions are diversified production companies, working successfully across several platforms, including film, scripted and non-scripted television, commercials, music videos, and long-form music DVDs. Founded by David Beach and Stephen Bishop in 2002, Mr. Beach has worked in film and television production since 1985.

www.manta.com...

More?

www.myspace.com...

Ok, can we put it in the hoax bin yet?

edit on 6-2-2011 by Libertygal because: forgot some brackets >. extra DIV

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

why do u and human say the same things in both threads back to back
just read past 40 pages and even found
that oswego posted
ne way when you 2 talk in both threads always back to back saying the same things are you2
shills or just really want this hoax to stop and have synchronized your efforts
i dont believe this sweaty guy either
but if this was just a video made by him thn how da hell it get so big
thts da real mystery here shaggy
i thnk
itsa distraction for sumthn big and we have da superbowl tomorrow or today er

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adoor

I don't understand how it benefits the government not to tell anyone of a mass extinction event. Isn't that sort of like the weather channel avoiding telling you of a hurricane heading towards you? How does that benefit anyone? Didn't President Kennedy get on national television and tell everyone we were on the verge of nuclear war?

If the world is going to end anyway - why would they care if people go crazy?

The thinking here is: You own a house that you know is going to explode but you don't tell anyone else that lives in it because ... what? Your evil? To hell with them? What if some of them survive? What then? Sorry I didn't tell you?

Really?

My government knows of a mass extinction date but yet they still argue over gun control in the mist of all this hell that is about to explode on our faces!

our whole system is not truthful, there's trillions printed off and the public isn't informed where it goes so why would the government start now with telling people of some coming disaster they are watching their own asses and it doesn't benefit them with the streets littered and unpassable

If the world was going to hell and you were the world elite I think you would want the streets, skies or waters cleared so you could escape

if the world elite/government said on the news - the world is going to go through some hell next month with earthquakes and floods EVERYWHERE people would riot, panic, commit crimes, stop working (making money for them)....it would be like EGYPT

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

so it was a viral video?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by canadabcpg
reply to post by Libertygal

so it was a viral video?

Sure looks that way, especially with GLP going down right after it made it's viralness?

heh

More:

kepler.sos.ca.gov...

Entity Name: DB PRODUCTIONS, INC.
Entity Number: C1163814
Date Filed: 12/03/1982
Jurisdiction: CALIFORNIA
Entity Address: 6540 HAYVENHURST #38
Entity City, State, Zip: VAN NUYS CA 91406
Agent for Service of Process: JOEL R LEVINSON
Agent Address: 6540 HAYVENHURST AVE #38
Agent City, State, Zip: VAN NUYS CA 91406

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
on the link to the yahoo thing in the comments thing someone there says they will mail him the alex audio

local.yahoo.com...
edit on 6-2-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
hey we should email him
and ask him why he started this viral conspiracy Email: [email protected]

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
on the link to the yahoo thing in the comments thing someone there says they will mail him the alex audio

local.yahoo.com...

And with the information you now have, would you believe it if you heard it?

The drama at GLP is a traffic driven design, I am sure of it. I would be willing to guarantee GLP will be back up and running by Monday with a huge influx of new people.

These threads are just wonderful advertising for GLP, nothing more.

There is no proof, no evidence to back any of it up, fearmongering.

Like I said, it smells like AJ *all* the way to Georgia!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
Link

Great work!

So, lemme get this straight - "david/sweaty guy/epazuti" is really...

David Beach, a gay set-builder, from West Hollywood?

Does that about sum it up?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

I don't understand how it benefits the government not to tell anyone of a mass extinction event.

They don't tell because the elite want to make it out of this alive. The average joes like you and me who have no where to go to escape this, may turn on them and take them down along with them.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

local.yahoo.com...

And with the information you now have, would you believe it if you heard it?

The drama at GLP is a traffic driven design, I am sure of it. I would be willing to guarantee GLP will be back up and running by Monday with a huge influx of new people.

These threads are just wonderful advertising for GLP, nothing more.

There is no proof, no evidence to back any of it up, fearmongering.

Like I said, it smells like AJ *all* the way to Georgia!

yea but did you see da comment left for him
someone has the proof everyones looking for

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by refugeeflea

Link

Great work!

So, lemme get this straight - "david/sweaty guy/epazuti" is really...

David Beach, a gay set-builder, from West Hollywood?

Does that about sum it up?

Well, in your words, I guess so lol. I linked him to the information in my post, and his pic is very clearly there, it is the same guy in the videos. I won't make the "gay" claim part, but he is a production artist. The only thing is, it appears he moved to Costa Rica, and is no longer in Cali. *IF* you can believe his posts.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Like I said, would you believe it if you heard it? Someone has already said they have the entire show recordings, and no time is missing.

I guess you can believe what you want, but shouldn't we cross that road if.when we come to it? Until then, there is no substantiation. Of any of it.

link   
Yep, looks like the same guy.

"http://www.flickr.com/photos/55655487@N06/" (remove the quotes)

www.linkedin.com...

It appears that by the companies he worked for he might be gay?
The e-mails that were posted earlier appear to be phony. This David guy does not have a wife. He is not a veteran either. That means he probably was not arrested.

The plot thickens...

link   
this is what a yahoo rater said to sweaty guy today on the yahoo link

david i got your message about the alexjones thing !!!!!!!! and i have saved the audio found it for you i will email you the link soon

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman

I don't understand how it benefits the government not to tell anyone of a mass extinction event.

They don't tell because the elite want to make it out of this alive. The average joes like you and me who have no where to go to escape this, may turn on them and take them down along with them.

Agreed..100%
You wont heed this, either
Just know this..our gov..or any for that matter..does not CARE if you make it out alive...

They have their bunkers and safe houses..set up..for their family..

You...are nothing to them..just like the cattle and sheep in the slaughter house..they are NOT thinking of you..

Our world is crazy right now..# is starting to hit the fan..and guess what...you are on your own...gov wont help you now...time to get with it...seriously.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
If it has been already posted, i appologise.

here's the google cached page from GLP with a couple of youtubes (downloading) supposedly with the caller (belle).
The page also has some links to a govt site with 'weather modification' docs (www.cftc.gov)

www.godlikeproducti... ons.com/forum1/message1350885/pg1&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=au&source=www.google.com.au" target="_blank" class="postlink">google cache of page with caller in

I havent watched yet. comments say she was mentioning weather mods

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

this is what a yahoo rater said to sweaty guy today on the yahoo link

david i got your message about the alexjones thing !!!!!!!! and i have saved the audio found it for you i will email you the link soon

It appears that David knows his cover is blown and he wrote the message himself. That message was put there very recently.

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join