It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Since we are on the subject of : POLE SHIFT, The US Navy has safe places they recomend and here is John Moore to tell you about it.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
i downloaded this 1-2 weeks ago but didn't thoroughly listen to it until just a few minutes ago

the end gets kinda strange with him almost asking for violence and goes into talking about aliens and how they eat kids so maybe i should reverse my statement on thinking the guy was sane...i'm not sure now

I do think there's possibility for aliens but I dont' know what to make of this

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
This guy in the Hawaiian shirt (aka david/sweaty guy) has made some other claims you guys should know of

Resistance is now pt 3
youtube.com/watch?v=L457KgxYOF8

at 7:17
This is quoting his exact words, not a summary.
he says " ET's exist.. they live in underground bases... there are many species of extraterrestrial, there are two species that we know of... for a fact, they consume children"

he also says we should basically unite and RAID all of these underground bases that the aliens have here on earth.

im not trying to go off topic, but this is the same guy that is talking about pole shifting, dollar collapse, and now aliens. Wheres his credibility with you guys now? he sounds unfocused and just making broad wild claims...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by wtsupdawg
This guy in the Hawaiian shirt (aka david/sweaty guy) has made some other claims you guys should know of

Resistance is now pt 3
youtube.com/watch?v=L457KgxYOF8

at 7:17
This is quoting his exact words, not a summary.
he says " ET's exist.. they live in underground bases... there are many species of extraterrestrial, there are two species that we know of... for a fact, they consume children"

he also says we should basically unite and RAID all of these underground bases that the aliens have here on earth.

im not trying to go off topic, but this is the same guy that is talking about pole shifting, dollar collapse, and now aliens. Wheres his credibility with you guys now? he sounds unfocused and just making broad wild claims...

ya his first two videos seemed to be okay but then last one got into David Icke territory...i had those videos for awhile but never listened to last one clearly enough

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by canadabcpg

Yeppers buddy!
I just watched all 3 and i think i now understand how this gentleman might have been arrested, he did not hint at violence, he straight up called for it.
That is his fault for not playing the democratic hand right up until the very last moment.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I have no idea if this is legit.

Being that it takes time for me to convince people of things like the dangers of Big Pharma drugs for example, I'm not so sure we could convince enough people to get away from the coast lines in time without the aid of the mainstream media posting a warning. What could I possibly tell people that would make them evacuate the area, without them looking at me like I'm a nut job?

Even in the event of a pole shift, are we certain the world is honestly going to go to the crapper?

What I'm going to do for myself is perhaps stock up on some food, just in case, and I'm going to go on living my life. I can't run for the hills every time some scary rumor arises. I've got a business to build, and I'm going to do it. I can't stop living, otherwise I'm not going to be prepared for the future.

If I've got something solid to rely on as evidence, I might then take this pole shift more seriously. I've seen all kinds of nuclear war, terrorist, the world is ending stuff here, and what not. Some things simply do not happen as posted. Many topics with solid facts do concern me, there are crazy things going on, and I'm working on getting the word out to help keep our world free of nonsense. But, we can't stop our lives at every rumor.

If we have facts that point to a real pole shift in the nearby future, lets post that. Maybe you guys have already done that, I haven't looked over every single post yet.

Troy

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Nasa Response to pole shift

DR Donnald Yeoman
Jet propulsion Laboratory - Near-earth Object program

skip to 1:57 for pole reversal

youtube.com/watch?v=YUhEigdFFyI

"the change of polarity takes 1,000's of years to take place"
"polarity changes are on a 400,000 year interval"
"it wont affect earth rotation or axis rotation"

edit on 6-2-2011 by wtsupdawg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by canadabcpg
is he talking about the blurry video old guy with hat?

Thats David, the same guy in video below aka sweaty guy

I really should have saved that video but he took it down fast

edit on 5-2-2011 by canadabcpg because: (no reason given)

I get a sense that this guy has a heart problem. I know that's off topic, but it makes me wonder if his health is tied in with this somehow. His pallor looks bad.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by wtsupdawg
Nasa Response to pole shift

DR Donnald Yeoman
Jet propulsion Laboratory - Near-earth Object program

skip to 1:57 for pole reversal

youtube.com/watch?v=YUhEigdFFyI

here i will embed it for u

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Can this go to hoax yet. There is less evidence of anything happening here then a fat kid with cream all over his face claiming he didnt eat the cake.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by canadabcpg
i downloaded this 1-2 weeks ago but didn't thoroughly listen to it until just a few minutes ago

the end gets kinda strange with him almost asking for violence and goes into talking about aliens and how they eat kids so maybe i should reverse my statement on thinking the guy was sane...i'm not sure now

I do think there's possibility for aliens but I dont' know what to make of this

Well that video makes me feel a whole lot better with the whole March 15 prediction tale. I can go to sleep FINALLY.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

why are you asking me
i dont have da keys to the hoax bin

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
Ididnt think AJ would just let anyone on his show, its not exactly talk back radio! The fact that AJ hasnt addressed the issue is what makes it interesting, i have heard most of his shows and this is not the norm.

I think it is the norm. This is such an obvious hoax I can't understand why so many people are reading into it.

See y'all on St. Paddy's day

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Sorry lol wasnt asking you directly, but seriously how can a video stay open when not one bit of factual information has been provided to credit this guy. Not one thing, Its a retard who made a video on youtube went viral in 1day then closed his account. Claimed to have his son in law post a new account(though I believe same guy). Then he deletes his own account as well. Youtube didnt delete his account the "USER" deleted the account.

Not 1 dang thing points to this being true in any way.

No one besides this guy has listen to this lady on Alex Jones(besides people that sign up 1st time on a forum and there first post is I listen to it as well). You have people who claim to have listened and not had this come across at all. No recording at all of this. Alex Jones himself doesnt reply probably due to the fact he has probably got 2000emails about it and doesnt even want anything to do with it.

Just look at the facts them facts alone say this guy is a fraud.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
yea if this was realyou knw some super alex fan would give us a link to the audio
but with this story havn so many
holes it makes one go
and think how cld something like this go viral
and now glp is gonzo
this has to be some distraction for something huge
and lets hope its not da super bowl like boondock saint thinks

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I will completely reverse my views, and that doesn't happen very often. This guy speaks the truth from what he heard 100% it is obvious. But what is more important, is that the White House leaks the info. I doubted at that point. Not anymore. The illuminati have a rule to allow certain info to be leaked in order to prepare the clever enough people who can figure it out. According to David Wilcock (another big source of all that) that is how they act.
Of course my belief does not rest on Illuminati's honesty. But there are other things that I cannot now discuss, that lead me to believe the WW3 will take place shortly before or during the man-made polar shift (some say possible by big explosions in Antarctica), and the Draconian invasion will coincide too (Revelation 12 dragon and his army cast to earth after losing the space battle with archangel Michael).
It coincides with another movie where the aliens are evil invaders: Battle of LA. It will be released on 3/11/2011
Let I be wrong.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Gliese581

that battle of la movie trailor freaked me da hell out just watching it gave me the chills normally i like those movies
but something struck me odd bout that one

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
reply to post by MediaMonkey

lol did i miss the biggest hoax in human history
glp is gonzo and they have some funky message now
plus when you look for glp down on the net you get all of this sweaty guy webpages
and has anyone
seen the weather ! it is like a winter wanderland from hell out there

Holy cow, what the hell happened at glp? That is some freaky stuff there! Downright creepy. Were they hacked?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave

Originally posted by matrix12
reply to post by MediaMonkey

lol did i miss the biggest hoax in human history
glp is gonzo and they have some funky message now
plus when you look for glp down on the net you get all of this sweaty guy webpages
and has anyone
seen the weather ! it is like a winter wanderland from hell out there

Holy cow, what the hell happened at glp? That is some freaky stuff there! Downright creepy. Were they hacked?

i dnt know
i herad 4 diffrent stories
all i know for sure is that there is a freaky biblical message and some
weird audio message link
i hope ats is not next
but if someone wanted tht site
then they can probly

this site too

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

just checked that trailer out. I like it going to see it for sure..... Anything to do with this doubtful. lol I am done with this post till the lady pops up I think or this guy pops back up with a conclusive link etc.

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join