It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

talk about ignoring info
i just corrected you and provided the video
that you didnt find , its not the viral one i left the link

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jophiel

talk about ignoring info
i just corrected you and provided the video
that you didnt find , its not the viral one i left the link

This link:
republicresource.wordpress.com...

you provided contains TWO videos. One is the one I just posted (of someone talking about Dave) and the other one is no longer available.
I am NOT ignoring anything. I might be misunderstanding though.
But see how you take an attack position on me?
I am being kind to you and you start with your posturing again.

You're not a very pleasant thread-host that's for sure.
edit on 5-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
is he talking about the blurry video old guy with hat?

Thats David, the same guy in video below aka sweaty guy

I really should have saved that video but he took it down fast

edit on 5-2-2011 by canadabcpg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I heard about a snow storm on March 19th on the weather news this morning.

March 19th Snow Storm!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I am seriously concerned about David, In 2007 I tried to join the Disclosure Project and contacted the Alex Jones show about nukes that were brought into the US, [refer to jan. 2007 doomsday clock] I tried to warn people. I was arrested on Jan 17, 2007 by orders of the FBI, I lost 2 1/2 years of my life because of it. So people really need to know that evidently David got too close to the truth. If he and his wife are already in custody the family will have a hard time even finding where they are. Plus David and his wife's access to the outside world will be extremely limited. I communicated with the Alex Jones show for 3 days before I was arrested but never called in, and since I have been released have sent him many emails with never a reply. I am with William Cooper on Alex Jones, most definitely after this. Well, I plan to be 1800 ft above sea level on March 15.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Check this!!
This guy seems to be an avid ATSer or knows some scoops

jimmyprophet.wordpress.com

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
finially some good info comes around !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

URGENT UPDATE: Pole Shift Youtube Videos Removed By Feds Posted: February 6, 2011 by Jimmy Prophet in Chemtrails, Government Conspiracy, HAARP, New World Order, News Articles, Nibiru/Planet X, Pole Shift, Scientific Experiments, Survival, The Sun, Video, Weather Tags: alex jones, censorship, earthquakes, government conspiracy, HAARP, infowars, nasa, new world order, news, nibiru, nikola tesla, planet x, scientific experiments, space, survival, the sun, video, volcano, weather 0 I posted a blog 2 days ago jimmyprophet.wordpress.com... dealing with a pole shift that is due to occur March 15th 2011. I inserted a few videos, 2 of which by youtube user Epazuti have been removed, along with his account. To make matters worse, he himself, an ex war vet, has been arrested for posting these videos. Seems like he has the authorities spooked by his content!! Here is a video detailing this:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by canadabcpg

This guy seems like he might one of those "guys" that later on they will wonder why he was given a gun license and ammo

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
I heard about a snow storm on March 19th on the weather news this morning.

March 19th Snow Storm!!!

I guess they didn't get that pole-shift memo!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

Well, I think your info about the pre dated government site March 14 2011 about fuel, power stuff, was very telling.

Everyone this is a pre-dated info from a government site for march 14 2011, the dots are connecting, why all the 140 million meals, 180 thousand gallons of fuel, evidently it was not for us.

www.osti.gov...

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 2/5/2011 by TheRedneck because: all caps post

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
It is true that the discussion of the female mystery AJ caller on weather mod and David/Sweaty Guy/Epazuti seem to have precipitated the shutdown at GLP. I don't know why, it seems pretty silly really.

Here's what I know:

"David's" youtube username is "Epazuti." He had over 500 subscribers, and it is now closed, but you can get it on google cache.

I found the video of David that is blurry where he discusses the pole shift/dollar collapse in its EARLIEST iteration that I have seen, which is dated Jan 31st. Granted, this is *close* to the date he claims in a later video of a *female* Jan. 28th Alex Jones show caller.

See here:

Now, the real female caller into AJ and George Noory had some interesting info she was trying to get out. It is a 30-odd page pdf file that you can read here:

www.nogw.com...

Hope this helps.

edit on 5-2-2011 by refugeeflea because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2011 by refugeeflea because: Sorry, I am new and don't know how to properly embed youtube video!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
In regards to the edited-out segment of the Alex Jones program in which a
mysterious woman identifies herself as a white-house insider claiming a pole shift
will take place in March, I direct ATS viewers to this website, www.divulgence.net
The webmaster claims all information listed there are from reputable government
agencies,NASA,NOAH,USNAVY,etc. and it does appear that a pole shift is indeed
in the making. I do not understand how the woman in the Alex Jones phone call can
predict it to be occuring in mid-march.I do believe the governments of the world know
about it and are not going to tell its citizenry untill after it occurs.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Interesting

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by frank830
In regards to the edited-out segment of the Alex Jones program in which a
mysterious woman identifies herself as a white-house insider claiming a pole shift
will take place in March, I direct ATS viewers to this website, www.divulgence.net
The webmaster claims all information listed there are from reputable government
agencies,NASA,NOAH,USNAVY,etc. and it does appear that a pole shift is indeed
in the making. I do not understand how the woman in the Alex Jones phone call can
predict it to be occuring in mid-march.I do believe the governments of the world know
about it and are not going to tell its citizenry untill after it occurs.

thankyou we will check that site you provided out

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I have listened to most of the audio on the Jan 28,2011 podcast so far no callers. I am going to finish listening to it when I am off the phone.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

It just looks like to me he is using ATS to build his own site. Oh sorry for the one line post but I just had to say that.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I do not know how to properly embed this video. Maybe someone can give me a hint?

Here is the link: the youtube user that posted it is named "22devaglaeca" so you can look up his channel and the title of the video is "Very important info made viral!" with only this tag: "01022011003Nokia6670"

It is the only video this person posted and it has nearly 5,000 views.

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join