It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem" [discussion and analysis of multiple videos HERE]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by GanjaFarmer

Love the name lol

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
This is highly suspicious.

1) 1AM
2) Perfectly overlooking sacred Temple
3) Two men
4) One camera
5) One spectacular UFO display.

Nah, I don't buy this at all.
This to me seems like another attempt to condition more people to accept UFOs/alien intelligence while still holding on to their religious belief.
Because we know, once off-world intelligent-life is acknowledged, all religions go out the window.

All religions are in serious trouble and are coming to an end very soon because when they're not evoking wars (in the name of god) they're producing pedophiles!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Maybe it was dropping off Jesus, I tell my friends he came from up there anyway, with the ascending into heaven and angels appearing to Mary for the immaculate conception. Sounds crazy I know but what if? Maybe the angels were something else.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
WAW looks very curious and intresting !!!
first no ( helicopter ) noise ( maybe too
far away ? ), low descending, then those two flashes and finally that very fast and incredible
ascend in the sky !!!
this looks real UFO to me, specially because flashes and speed of ascend !
Who can debunk this ? chinese lantern ???

WAW

edit on 29-1-2011 by Sunlionspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
This is highly suspicious.

1) 1AM
2) Perfectly overlooking sacred Temple
3) Two men
4) One camera
5) One spectacular UFO display.

Nah, I don't buy this at all.
This to me seems like another attempt to condition more people to accept UFOs/alien intelligence while still holding on to their religious belief.
Because we know, once off-world intelligent-life is acknowledged, all religions go out the window.

All religions are in serious trouble and are coming to an end very soon because when they're not evoking wars (in the name of god) they're producing pedophiles!

Excellent point Alien, especially about the religious aspect. It would would make sense that the TPTB, would introduce the concept to us in such a way. I suppose we'll never know if its real or not. If its not CGI then its an absolute wow!! S&F

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by csimon

Here is one over the Temple Mount from 2009, and it definitely looks fake, but the one yesterday looks pretty real since it lites up the area under it.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I saw this video earlier on Youtube. If you watch it in a higher definition/full screen, after the object shoots up you can see red flashes of light in the sky for a second or two.
On the zoom subject, quite a few phones have zoom for still pictures but not for video. I have a HTC Desire and it doesn't have the function, neither does the iPhone I believe.
Really interesting video though, first one that has made me sit up for quite a while. S&F

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
MOD NOTE: The thread was trashed because we do not allow the source ANW to be used here. Please read this thread for more info. If the source is used....the thread will be trashed. Always best to find another source that does not use ANW as their source.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The latest work of the Prince of Egypt if somebody cannot link
the events.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Certainly one of the more shocking-if-legit videos.

A few comments:
1 - The light which descends is the same size and shape as some of the other lights visible in the footage. It would be easy to copy one of those lights and insert it without looking fake - the compression and everything on the light would be appropriate for the environment. I can't tell whether it was faked or not. Just the light is similar size/shape/brightness to other lights. That could mean it was edited, OR it could mean that the light is really there. Take what you will

2 - The comments of the people in the video are not preemptive, nor were the camera motions preemptive. They react to the alleged object with reasonable and expected timing.

3 - The object appears to shoot upwards after a bright flash of light is seen nearby. What was this flash of light? It was really bright! What makes lights that bright? It didn't seem to be a spotlight or directional beam, it just seemed to illuminate the surrounding area. The light flash doesn't look edited to me, though I have not done any video analysis - just watched it several times in HD.

4 - The object moves and hovers in a way that is quite uncharacteristic of publicly known terrestrial aircraft.

5 - The red lights in the sky after the object jets up are the least "real" looking part of the video, in my opinion. But they aren't fake-looking to the point where I would personally declare the video to be fake. They just look strange.

6 - The other dude is either taking photos or videotaping on his phone. This was only posted yesterday or the day before, so we should not discard the sighting because the other footage isn't posted. People have already requested via youtube that the OP get his buddy's footage and upload it. If we can get that footage and it shows the same thing... Well, this video might be one of the best UFO videos around. If if if if if...

7 - The OP doesn't have any other public videos posted, though he has been subscribed to Youtube since 2007. It looks like the account isn't very active, besides commenting (but I don't know how to search for comments on YT). Searching google for "eligael site:youtube.com" shows a few links to videos of a wedding, and a private video posted called "Gedalyovich", which google translator cannot translate or figure what language it's from.

8 - Cell phones often do not have zoom. Also, most cell phones and many cheaper cameras only have a digital zoom, which might help a little, but generally sucks and is just like blowing the image up in photoshop, resulting in blurriness. If the object in question is small, like in this video, digital zoom will likely only distort the image and not show any TRUE additional detail. Especially for this video, the object is just a point of light on screen. I think iPhones have no zoom? Also certain popular HD cameras like the Flip cam have no zoom or very limited zoom. The thing even digital zoom is good for on a UFO video is that it is harder to fake something when you have footage of it zoomed and 1x.

All in all, a cool video. We will just have to wait for the other dude's footage or some other footage to find if it's real. It seemed to be in a populated area, right over the Temple Mount - tons of people watch that area daily/nightly, I would imagine. Hopefully more footage will surface. Thanks for posting with YT as a source so we can discuss here

edit on 29-1-2011 by tetsuo because: added some line breaks for easy reading

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
If there's no other stories about it or witnesses it's got to be fake. How can a UFO descend like that so close in such an area, give off a big flash of light then shoot off without anyone seeing it, apart from those guys on the hill? If it's real we'll find others speaking about it.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by airliebird58
I saw this video earlier on Youtube. If you watch it in a higher definition/full screen, after the object shoots up you can see red flashes of light in the sky for a second or two.
On the zoom subject, quite a few phones have zoom for still pictures but not for video. I have a HTC Desire and it doesn't have the function, neither does the iPhone I believe.
Really interesting video though, first one that has made me sit up for quite a while. S&F

I saw the red flashes at the end too. Very interesting indeed. I will be the first to admit that I am as ignorant as they come when it comes to CGI and any other programs out there. Is it even possible to do CGI on a cell phone video
As far as I can tell the quality of the video sure matches up with my cell phone videos. Is there any other kind of analysis that can be done here?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Just realised it was 1am, if it was real maybe we'll never find out if anyone else saw it or not. Convenient, but not writing it off.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
^It's definitely possible to edit cell phone video footage. Let's just put it this way - video editing is so easy and effective that there is no footage which can be said definitively to be real without EXTENSIVE analysis. Video editing is so easy that there is no point in worrying about whether it's possible to fake some footage, because, well, it IS possible to fake any footage. Just look at any hollywood movie - the editing and CGI there is today usually photo-real and indistinguishable from reality. You do NOT have to be hollywood level pro or have hollywood level tools to make perfect looking videos.

But is it logical to assume that everything is a hoax because it's possible for it to be a hoax? No. Is it logical to assume that this video is a hoax? No. Is it logical to assume this video is real? No. We don't have enough information. We can prove it to be a hoax if and only if, after video analysis, there is definitive evidence of a hoaxing. We cannot prove it to be real, no matter what, because of the nature of video editing. The other guy's footage capturing the same thing would be evidence of a real case, but still *could* be faked.

Honestly, unless there is really clear evidence of editing in a video, talking about whether it's a hoax or not is just kinda irrelevant because of how difficult it is to say real or fake either way. Not just talking about UFO videos here, I'm talking about ANY video footage.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetsuo
You do NOT have to be hollywood level pro or have hollywood level tools to make perfect looking videos.

Yup, reminds me Fede Álvarez with the clip that cost $300 to make, then got a film deal from it. Incase some haven't seen it :

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Swamp Gas! Swamp Gas!

Or

CGI this is so fake.....

-Kdial1

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Here are frames 0:53, 0:55 and 0:57 from the vid.
The vid looks doctored to me.

Notice how the lights that are in the flashs' innermost radius appear to increase in intensity in frame 0:55? That wouldn't happen if there were a sudden bright source of light overhead, they'd be drowned out, not intensified.

Also, we'd get more terrain detail, which we don't.
edit on 29-1-2011 by laterallateral because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2011 by laterallateral because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
"This is my response to this clip in another thread now closed. I see someone above noticed the light in the clip that appears to be an exact clone of the UFO. So I star that guy for seeing the same thing my untrained eyes also saw."

To me this looks "added" afterwards, but of course I am no expert. I'd like to see it analyzed by some of our video experts to see what they think.

Something I do find odd is that the light is an exact match (size and color) as the light less then a half inch to its left when it nears ground level. They both even pulsate identically and rest at the exact same distance from the horizon as each other (with the UFO being a tad higher on screen but the same distance from the horizon below) . Looks like the light was possibly cloned, and then added and moved.

The quick movement also looked digitally added to my humble eye.

I am guessing hoax.

Not to mention the user's youtube account has a few "hoax worthy" or "silly" clips dealing with UFOs prior to this one.

Looks like someone may be looking for youtube hits.

MM

I would like to add: I've been wrong many times in the past and only speak my opinion.
edit on 29-1-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetsuo
It's definitely possible to edit cell phone video footage.

This is taken from a cell phone? How come it has no shake? This image is very steady, more like on a tripod. We always scream at the shaky UFO videos and here we have a guy that could hold a cell phone that steady for that long?

Hmmm

As to the flash... looks like that came from somewhere else... maybe they took a shot at it because it took off right after

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
This is taken from a cell phone? How come it has no shake?

Good point. It is stabilized perfectly. So either he rested his phone on something solid (something I'd want more UFO witnesses to do), or he has perfect camera holding skills.

MM

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join