It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem" [discussion and analysis of multiple videos HERE]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
heres a clip of another ufo in the same location 13 months ago.

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by laterallateral
Notice how the lights that are in the flashs' innermost radius appear to increase in intensity in frame 0:55? That wouldn't happen if there were a sudden bright source of light overhead, they'd be drowned out, not intensified.

Also, we'd get more terrain detail, which we don't.
edit on 29-1-2011 by laterallateral because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-1-2011 by laterallateral because: (no reason given)

also all the way to the right on frame 0:57 the light looks bizarre along the tree. it is a perfect straight line (albeit with a softened edge) and shows no extra detail of the tree itself it would at least shine through some of the branches.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thats an awful big muzzle flash if someone shot at it... Also, he would have had to been using sub sonic rounds with a suppressor, as there was no noise.

Doubt it was shot it, but I do agree with you, the flash seems to come more from the bottom left of the floating light.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The Old City is going to have to back this up.

Israel has thousands of cams everywhere in the Old City to spy on the natives, you can see them if you start looking so they will have footage to back this sighting up.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter

Israel has thousands of cams everywhere in the Old City to spy on the natives, you can see them if you start looking so they will have footage to back this sighting up.

So does the Pentagon

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeMoveUnseen

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter

So does the Pentagon

What? You mean the Yanks have got cams in the Old City too?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I'm calling hoax..

After the light descends into the city, the size and brightness of it is identical to the light to the left on a building. It looks like it fits in 100%.

I'm going to guess they edited out a light from that building (to make it look realistic in the sky), put it up in the sky, they made it descend, and then added in a very obvious light flash effect.

The flash just screams fake though.
edit on 29-1-2011 by MurrayTORONTO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sunlionspirit

It looks real to me too.
Problem is that CGI is so good now, the first thing i think of is to debunk it but i can`t right now.
It is strange that the Israelis said in December that they had shot at a UFO over a nuclear plant.
I do`nt know what to think. I`ll wait to see more comments.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
most likely its just some left over white phosphorus an israeli jet dropped by accident while on the return leg of a mission where 87 "terrorists" were killed.
edit on 29-1-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
All religions are in serious trouble and are coming to an end very soon because when they're not evoking wars (in the name of god) they're producing pedophiles!

Good, we dont need religion anyway.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
It looks real to me...

... a real fighter jet swooping down dropping bomb/missile flash of detonation and fighter heading back to the sky...

... three pages and no one suggests this?

Surely I'm not the only military guy who's seen this before?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by tetsuo
This is taken from a cell phone? How come it has no shake? This image is very steady, more like on a tripod. We always scream at the shaky UFO videos and here we have a guy that could hold a cell phone that steady for that long?

Hmmm

As to the flash... looks like that came from somewhere else... maybe they took a shot at it because it took off right after

Oh, I agree with ya. Somebody had just asked if it was possible to edit cell phone footage, which of course is quite common these days. The flash does indeed look like it comes from down-left of the object thingy. But a shot fired from somewhere? I woulda thunk that, given the area and the Dome/Temple Mount, Christians/Muslims/Jews would be happy to see an heavenly light descend on the holy of holies xD

Recent trends suggest a shoot first, ask for divine retribution later attitude
edit on 29-1-2011 by tetsuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
well i dont need others to decide
this behaviour is all the best aspects of a sighting
fast movement and strange flashes
religious site as well

BUT those are no reasons to invaladate a ufo

compairing two balls of light is non conclusive

IMHO
this is not CGI
this type of good clear video will increase
and the cop out will be better CGI
but this pattern for sighting is increasing

some of these sightings the witnesses inexplicably think
"they wanted to be seen"

so if this is a govenment secret vechicle
they wanted to be seen
IMHO

xploder

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
It looks real to me...

... a real fighter jet swooping down dropping bomb/missile flash of detonation and fighter heading back to the sky...

... three pages and no one suggests this?

Surely I'm not the only military guy who's seen this before?

are you serious ? a fighter jet ??? first stationary, then going down slowly, then again stationary above ground level and then shoot up in the sky faster than a rocket and NOT at all like a jet : I mean directly in a straight vertical way like a harrier maybe at MACH 8 ?? no sound barrier boom ? no jet engines heard ? no navigational lights ?
come on, you must be joking I believe !!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by tetsuo
It's definitely possible to edit cell phone video footage.

This is taken from a cell phone? How come it has no shake? This image is very steady, more like on a tripod. We always scream at the shaky UFO videos and here we have a guy that could hold a cell phone that steady for that long?

Hmmm

As to the flash... looks like that came from somewhere else... maybe they took a shot at it because it took off right after

Hey Zorgon how's things?
Anyway, the camera isn't really all that steady. I can clearly see sway movement going on when referencing his shot with the tree to the right. I think he's just supporting it on something.

Edit to add:
There is another fellow on the yt page that claims to have seen the same thing and is currently arguing with friends on who gets the rights before uploading their version of it. JFYI.
edit on 29-1-2011 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
100% faked

The video does not match the sound.
enough said

other than that it was interesting enough to check it out so I give it a thumbs up even though it's fake

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysteryskeptic
100% faked

The video does not match the sound.
enough said

Um, what exactly do you mean?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevilDog0311
Thats an awful big muzzle flash if someone shot at it... Also, he would have had to been using sub sonic rounds with a suppressor, as there was no noise.

Hmmm well Scalar weapons are silent and make big flashes

Doubt it was shot it, but I do agree with you, the flash seems to come more from the bottom left of the floating light.

Yeah... it's not like Israel would shoot down a UFO anyway...

Israel Shoots Down UFO Over Nuclear Power Plant
www.associatedcontent.com...

oh wait....

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

Could you explain what makes you think the audio of the video is incorrect?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
if i was that guy I'd probably dropped my camera and left the scene because my heart have never jumped the way it jumped when i saw that video. And i am hoping it is fake
edit on 29-1-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join