It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem" [discussion and analysis of multiple videos HERE]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
ADMIN NOTE: As the source of this video has been linked to a well known ufo hoaxer, the thread has been moved to the hoax forum.

I was looking at this thread titled "UFO Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem?" and was ready to comment when it suddenly went "404" on me. At any rate I thought the footage was interesting. After a little search it seems that the source isn't usually reliable.

At around frame :50 the orb descends onto the city. At around frame 1:23 the orb shoots out of camera shot. After that there seems to be some red flashing up in the sky. Might just be cheap camer anomily not sure.

Your thoughts on why the thread went missing and/or the video footage.
edit on 29-1-2011 by csimon because: Sorry about the embedding issue.

MOD NOTE: The thread was trashed because we do not allow the source ANW to be used here. Please read this thread for more info. If the source is used....the thread will be trashed. Always best to find another source that does not use ANW as their source. Do not use ANW as a source here.

edit on January 29th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: edited title to better reflect the topic.

edit on February 2nd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2011 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by csimon

It was my mistake. The source of the video, via You Tube, was from a website that is banned from publication on ATS.

I overlooked the origin of the video and had my thread removed.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Would it be possible to link to the youtube video itself? Suppose you found the video on youtube and not the "banned" website source?

That was interesting video and I would like to see discussion about it.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Pretty amazing video! I saw it before it went 404
edit on 29-1-2011 by Gamma MO because: fixed link

We do not allow ANW as a source here.
edit on January 29th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: source vid removed

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1SawSomeThings
reply to post by redoubt

Would it be possible to link to the youtube video itself? Suppose you found the video on youtube and not the "banned" website source?

Actually, that is exactly how it happened. I got the link to You Tube from a friend in the email. I had no idea the original source when I posted. That oversight was my mistake.

I have no interest in stirring the pot on this issue. it's over and done.

I would suggest just going to You Tube and searching it out yourself

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Here's the video for you:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I saw this thread before it got removed, video was vaguely interesting. However at no point did the camera zoom into the hovering object, even when it was stationary. Also this thing pretty much descended to the ground, you'd think in a densely populated area a lot of people would see this, even though it was at 1am.

However if it is real... its quite spectacular, especially at the rate it shot off into the sky. I still have my doubts over how genuine this footage is.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Here's the video from the actual source, not the banned website's youtube account:

edit on 29-1-2011 by 1SawSomeThings because: grammar

link   
It struck me odd as well when I called my wife into the room to show her the post and it was "404'd" funny thing is she said the government blocked the post but I later found the video on youtube. Fascinating. I understand that the poster of the original video may have been discredited before, however, the video looks real to me. Can any CGI experts chime in?
I am skeptical on why the person taking the video did not attempt to zoom in. Almost like he knew the object was going to drop down and zoom up back towards the sky.

edit on 29-1-2011 by miamibombero because: watched the video 5 times

link   
reply to post by GanjaFarmer

I recall around this time that the IAF alleged they shot something down in their airspace flying over their nuclear plant and were trying to find the pieces...

fact is, they missed the target and it disappeared.
edit on 29-1-2011 by bluemirage5 because: no reason

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Please elaborate. Where did you get this information? What is your source? What is the IAF?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
Here's the video for you:

www.youtube.com...

Thats not the same video, are your IAF comments regarding this video you posted or the other one shot at night?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by miamibombero

Bugger.....now I have to go through Haaretz's archives on the events around that time

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by miamibombero

Israeli Air Force

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Thanks for reposting it! They seemed to sync very well with their reactions and what was happpening, They were good enough for me to believe. I did noticed that it was very calm and hardly any shakiness. Usually Ufo's tend to blur when being filmed. Im not an expert but have seen alot of videos. It looked very fake when ascending upwards but I would imagine something we arent use to seeing would look fake. If a Ufo really landed in someones back yard and video tapes it, you know people would say fake. I dont know, mixed reviews for me. S&F

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by innervision0730

There has been many UFO sightings over the years in Israel, some claim of UFOs flying in and out of the Red Sea.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Credit to redoubt for the original thread ...and thanks to Gamma MO and 1SawSomeThings for embedding the youtube. This is my first thread by the way.

edit on 29-1-2011 by csimon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Why wouldn't the video-guy zoom in? Was he THAT satisfied with the distance (to see nothing in detail)?

I don't know. They did 'act' surprised as this thing took off but was there a reason given why they were filming from a hillside (giving the perfect prospective) to begin with?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Well I'm assuming that is was filmed with a cell phone and depending on the phone it may not have the ability, just a theory of course.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Some valid points but I know on some phones, zoom is hard to use. They aren't usually that good to begin with on old phones so who knows. It does seem almost too perfect the were on a hillside with perfect view but it's not impossible. Rare events happen like that. Maybe they were driving and noticed it and pulled over to video tape it. Maybe one of them lives right there. I would imagine there would be at LEAST a few reports on it. I can't imagine them being the only ones seeing it. Are there any other sources OP?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join