It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night Time "Unknowns"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Surprising not more debate after just checking after work.

It can't be birds can it? The way they move back and forth while zooming along.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
anyone who thinks these are faked are just ignorant. I'm a fairly smart person, and i can't think of any other theory apart from the common government secret spacecraft thingy.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Interesting video, I think it could be birds...but then again, birds usually travel in one direction. I never seen birds changing directions so many times. Any other thoughts?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I definitely dont think its birds.. Im also surprised this thread hasnt gotten more attention. Until someone can debunk this, I am confident that its true UFO footage. .Whether its alien or government who knows..

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Wickidly wickid vid Mr OP.

They ain't birds. They ain't planes. They def info ain't serpomans. Dem's aliens. What a cool dad too. My old man used to banish me to my quarters after ten pm, or the end of match of the day. Whatever came first like. I like the set up too. Shed with TV and ranger. Stick on the footy while waiting for action. Son to make the tea and fetch the biscuits. Mrs well out of hearing/interfering range. Fair play to ya Dundee man. I like it. I like it a lot.

Geese, Shmeese.

Laze

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Just checked back in ( lost the thread for a while)
I was expecting page after page to read through .

I realise I posted those night vision bird videos, however as some have pointed out there are differences between them and the op's video.
There's no guarantee the videos I posted are actual birds, the up-loaders used that as a description but didn't back it up.

I put them up for reference sake if anything, the movement between them in the op's video I was trying to justify it to myself as birds 'playing' .

Their speed seems excessive (without knowing their distance it's hard to work it out)
The fact they don't travel from A to B & at times appear to momentarily stop dead are questions I would like answers for.

Thanks for keeping the thread going guys

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Interesting video indeed OP, I have a night vision telescope I use to record the night sky and I've never seen an object/objects move like this.. At one point I thought I saw the briefest flap of wings but if they were in fact birds they wouldn't just stop or move in the way these do, great video!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I'm surprised no one's tried to debunk this yet. I'm interested in what skeptics have to say. This thread needs a bump!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Great Footage OP . I think i would need to watch the clip a few more times before giving an opinion . For the record my Initial thought was birds .

regards

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JustCurious 1

Thanks for checking back in JC. I don't remember the stopping so I will watch it again.
edit on 1/20/2011 by Overtime because: SC

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Remedylane
I definitely dont think its birds.. Im also surprised this thread hasnt gotten more attention. Until someone can debunk this, I am confident that its true UFO footage. .Whether its alien or government who knows..

That would be awesome if this is the real deal. Could be.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Overtime

Edit OP to "shows two objects for over 6 minutes"

Guys and Gals,

After watching again there is another object that flies past at incredible speeds at 6:48.

As pointed out, the objects do stop at about 8:00. Before that they slow down considerably and move higher and farther away.

The plot thickens...then Phage comes and doesn't debunk it.

My perfect world...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by School Project
Fantastic video S+F, has anyone invited this guy to join the birds and discuss his videos? It seems he keeps an eye out for these sorts of things?

Was birds just a bad choice of words or is your whole post sarcastic and you think they are birds?

It's cool either way just confused

I'm thinking from the sf that you mean "unidentifieds" is what he looks for not birds.
edit on 1/20/2011 by Overtime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The only thing that troubles me is the way he presents his vids.. I know he explained why he films off of his computer monitor, but it still doesnt make sense to me as to why he would do that. Kinda wish he would upload his original vid. I did see where he also has a video up where hes showing birds. You can easily tell its birds. Nothing like his first vid. Wish he would join us here at ATS. I dont have a youtube account, maybe someone here does and they could invite him???

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
i beleive this is the real deal,as im not that far away from the guy who captured this footage,also to add a little light on why these craft are flying where they are, there is a massive RAF base near, and every now and again, jets take off at full throttle late into the night when im trying to sleep, and when i mean full throttle i mean out of character from what i see and hear,gets me feeling a bit funny when jets take off like that at night and i can only blame ATS for that, OP im not a debunker of these video's i was merly pionting out that that particular video was faked and i gave sound reasons
edit on 20-1-2011 by KDM_Souljah because: added OP/ Statement to OP

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by KDM_Souljah

So, probable secret technology?

I can buy that. If thats what your saying.

Wait, what are you saying?
edit on 1/20/2011 by Overtime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom
I have a reasonable explanation to this phenomena.

The ionosphere is distinguished from other layers of Earth's atmosphere because it is electrically charged through exposure to solar radiation. On a significant number of occasions, satellites have picked up disturbances in this part of the atmosphere 100-600km above areas that have later been hit by earthquakes. So it's quite obvious to me that what is on this video is a pair of electrically charged weather balloons that were hijacked by antisemitic Leprechauns invading from nearby Ireland. Unbeknownst to them however, while passing through swamp gas, an earthquake was ensuing directly below, giving their sneaky balloons a fluorescent shine in the dead of night.

This video should be given to the government, for national security purposes, and never spoken of ever again.

Hahaha... Seriously, some people are so full of Sh!t.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
What ever is flying in the sky over or just outside dundee does not come from that base,the base those ufo's are near is like 15 miles away from dundee and its the biggest in scotland and has been upgraded full of eurofighters and its those i sumtime hear at night taking off like banshee's during the night,probaly becuase of whats flying in the sky, i often wonder how much of a idiot a pilot feels when its a ufo he's tailing,what can he do apart from observe it.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Also i like to piont of that in scotland we have nukes and subs relitivley close for a ufo and there are big golf ball looking domes doted about too,cough cough weather station i was told,yeh right.

Why is it mostly military base's and Mega big cities that are being scoped out,i have my on theories on why but i'll keep those to myself

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The first vid with the 2 close objects look like birds to me. I might stablize it sometime. I've not looked at the others vids yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join