It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night Time "Unknowns"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I stumbled upon this video which at about a minute in shows two unknown objects for about 2 minutes.

If this has been discussed before, I couldn't find anything on ATS about "Dundee UFO'S" by Gary McDaid.

I can't explain them away as known air/space craft or satellites. Pretty wild video to me but I've been wrong before.

Further investigation reveals that this was filmed in UK.

I will be surprised if this isn't the real deal.
edit on 1/18/2011 by Overtime because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/18/2011 by Overtime because: addition

edit on 1/18/2011 by Overtime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Overtime

He clarifies that he uses his tv as a camera monitor under the video comments which I'm not getting. I can see it for playback but it seems as though its during the filming

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Definitely looks to be magnetic interaction between the two.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Great avatar OP..

That footage was some of the best ive seen.. It was new to me.. I dont see how it could have been faked. Im pretty amazed.. I have no explanation..

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
This is awesome! I cant think of anything else these objects could be.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Remedylane

Thanks Remedy,

I'm glad to hear that its unknown to you as well.

Could be the best nightime ufo footage I've seen.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Bee2010

Couldn't agree more with you. Thanks for the confirmation and post.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

That was pretty cool. I'm almost positive the first one they were following was a satellite, but the two that came up from the bottom were very interesting, indeed! If they're not birds, then I have no idea! Very interesting find! Star for you!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

That's what I was thinking about the 1st object then HELLO! He has info on his camera set-up here www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Taken from the youtube up-loaders description

AT around 34 to35 sec pause it and you will see some sort of ghost passing realy fast

Regarding the video, Thank you OP for posting it as I've not seen it before.
It's very impressive to me , I would hope a father wouldn't include his (seemingly) young son in a deliberate hoax.
(I don't think it's a deliberate hoax)

edit: I should have done this first before posting but the video's I've found of birds recorded in night vision are eerily similar to this.

edit on 18-1-2011 by JustCurious1 because: Update

edit on 18-1-2011 by JustCurious1 because: added videos

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I have a reasonable explanation to this phenomena.

The ionosphere is distinguished from other layers of Earth's atmosphere because it is electrically charged through exposure to solar radiation. On a significant number of occasions, satellites have picked up disturbances in this part of the atmosphere 100-600km above areas that have later been hit by earthquakes. So it's quite obvious to me that what is on this video is a pair of electrically charged weather balloons that were hijacked by antisemitic Leprechauns invading from nearby Ireland. Unbeknownst to them however, while passing through swamp gas, an earthquake was ensuing directly below, giving their sneaky balloons a fluorescent shine in the dead of night.

This video should be given to the government, for national security purposes, and never spoken of ever again.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Fantastic video S+F, has anyone invited this guy to join the birds and discuss his videos? It seems he keeps an eye out for these sorts of things?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JustCurious1

Very good explanation JC. My opinion after comparing the vids the objects in question go towards eachother and then away (while moving along) too fast and covering more distance than would be possible for birds.

Just my opinion, but good thinking.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom
I have a reasonable explanation to this phenomena.

The ionosphere is distinguished from other layers of Earth's atmosphere because it is electrically charged through exposure to solar radiation. On a significant number of occasions, satellites have picked up disturbances in this part of the atmosphere 100-600km above areas that have later been hit by earthquakes. So it's quite obvious to me that what is on this video is a pair of electrically charged weather balloons that were hijacked by antisemitic Leprechauns invading from nearby Ireland. Unbeknownst to them however, while passing through swamp gas, an earthquake was ensuing directly below, giving their sneaky balloons a fluorescent shine in the dead of night.

This video should be given to the government, for national security purposes, and never spoken of ever again.

I lolled so #ing hard@this. LOL.

Nice bird vids guys.

EDIT The one by OP is very questionable tho & I notice subtle difference between it and the other vids.
edit on 18-1-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
These arent balloons or conventional aircraft for sure ..I believe they could be UFOs because i've seen unexplainable strange lights in the sky over the years.. we need their technology. some of the best footage ive seen in a long time.. thanks

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

The bird videos are interesting.. However I dont think thats what we are looking at in the original video.. Usually birds just kinda fly in a straight path like in the videos.. In the first video we see that weird kinda magnetic thing of pulling apart and sucking together happening.. Thats the difference to me.. But thanks to JustCurious for posting them, definatly gives me more knowledge in trying to debunk certain vids.. Im still at a loss on this one though... Im still convinced at this point.
edit on 18-1-2011 by Remedylane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

You sure have seen some things

Thanks for the post Sugar

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

This quote from his U-Tube channel answers my question. "I film with yukon ranger 5x42 night vision this has av output so i hook it upto my tv then tape tv with my camcorder i have to film this way because my camcorder cant record my night vision. I film from my shed." Sounds like a two person operation. One to man the night vision and one to man the camcorder. Whatever it takes right?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Remedylane

The bird videos are interesting.. However I dont think thats what we are looking at in the original video.. Usually birds just kinda fly in a straight path like in the videos.. In the first video we see that weird kinda magnetic thing of pulling apart and sucking together happening.. Thats the difference to me.. But thanks to JustCurious for posting them, definatly gives me more knowledge in trying to debunk certain vids.. Im still at a loss on this one though... Im still convinced at this point.
edit on 18-1-2011 by Remedylane because: (no reason given)

Yes Remedy,

Thats my opinion as well, very well put.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Embedded for you:

I watched last night and was intrigued. Birds seem like a logical explanation, but I.m not sure.
I expected this thread to full of skeptics and believers brawling by now.
Cool video.
Thanks for sharing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join