It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Are Here To Stay, "Get Use To It"

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by schitzoandro

There are millions of muslims, jews, and christians, someone is wrong. Why should you believe a group talking about a spaceship.

It could be ANYTHING!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621

you certainly don't SAY it was alien... no one CLAIMED to know, how would they know? none of them, or you had the other shoes on... meaning you weren't the one riding the comet/ship/whatever it was, so how could you know... and again, you certainly don't SAY it was alien, but that would mean you certainly couldn't SAY it was not...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by amc621

I still don't know what it was, but I certainly don't say it was ALIEN. I believe if a species is intelligent enough to get to our world they are going to openly communicate with us.

I want you to keep thinking about that long and hard. We humans can believe and speculate all we want of WHY an alien would come here. For us to think that any one person can give us that answer is ludicrous. There are infinite reasons of why aliens might or might not come here and not show themselves as some want them too. For someone to claim that aliens are dumb for not showing themselves is an indication that you cannot even fathom why they are here and who they are or where they came from.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Ok this is what this post is ALL about, the OP said ITS FACT that aliens are here. I'm not saying it isn't possible, just there is no FACT about it.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

There are millions of muslims, jews, and christians, someone is wrong. Why should you believe a group talking about a spaceship.

It could be ANYTHING!

you are so right, my friend, i am the devil's advocate and right hand man (metaphorically speaking, this site is SO literal sometimes) and i believe they ALL have it wrong, to some extent, but let's not get this started on religion, their is another forum for that... and feel free to invite me to one, i could go on with that stuff for hours and hours and hours...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

I have thought about it, if not coming out full disclosure you think they would just give the populace bits a pieces?? Why would they do that? What are they gaining?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621

it is fact, you're only misinformed and mislead to believe otherwise. that's all

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Ok this is what this post is ALL about, the OP said ITS FACT that aliens are here. I'm not saying it isn't possible, just there is no FACT about it.

Quote from "The Angels of Armageddon"

“We’re fighting an up-hill battle against superlative, intellectual extraterrestrial species of more than one genus; in addition to a world full of governments and individuals behind the scenes that want to suppress the reality. Short of an aggressive planetary invasion, and possibly even in those final moments of freedom; our government will deny the reality of those facts. Even for a President, astronaut, scientist, or national security officer who knows the actual truth behind the mysteries; the realities of their knowledge are never validated on a public level of any kind.”

“Does that make the reality any less genuine?”

Proof... that's an interesting word.
Which proof would you like:
1- scientifically studied trace evidence
2- expert eye-witness accounts
3- historical documentation

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621

I can't answer that. I can speculate with educated guesses but even then those questions go through my head everyday.
For us to say they have nothing to gain is mere speculation. How could any of us know that? I would also speculate that even the people in the black ops and government can't even know the answer to this.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

What is your defanition of FACT? Saying it's fact, no matter how many times you say it, does not make it fact.

To me fact means undeniable proof through science and technology of something.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621

It could just as easily be everything.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621

Scientific trace evidence:

Dr. Leir’s a world leader in the field of study related to trace evidence; principally regarding alien abduction, and the Unidentified Flying Object phenomenon. He and his surgical team have performed no less than fifteen surgeries on suspected abductees; the first of which was in 1996. This led to the removal of at least sixteen separate and distinct objects suspected of being alien implants. He alone possesses the most compelling related physical evidence acknowledged on a public level.

These objects have been scientifically investigated by some of the most prestigious laboratories in the entire world; including: Los Alamos National Labs, Southwest Labs, Seal Laboratories, New Mexico Tech, the University of Toronto, York University, and the University of California in San Diego.

edit on 16-12-2010 by Howtosurvive2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
When I was a kid I saw an odd meteorite that looked like a spinning disk. It changed from white to green to red rapidly as it spun. The only reason I thought it might be a meteorite is because the trajectory was similar to that of a shooting star, across the horizon and downward. 5 of us witnessed this.

I was always more skeptical about alien craft untill this year in September. On my way up I-5 in Washington headed for Seattle to bid a job I came around the corner of the freeway were you can see the Seattle sky scrapers. Only this time I witnessed what was for sure alien technology. 4 large black diamond shaped craft the size of large houses were hovering approximately 1000 ft above the tallest skyscraper. This was in broad daylight and they kept in a diamond shaped formation probably 500 feet apart.

My heart started racing as soon as I saw them. I thought to myself wow this is somthing extaordinary should I pull over? I kept driving so I would get to my bid on time and aslo so that I could drive closer and get a better look.

Unfortunately my route took me off the freeway and I didn't see them again. That same day I tried to research what I saw but nobody in the area did any reporting on the phenomenon. The only thing close to what I saw was the video of a diamond shaped craft above a Chinese airport I found on youtube. The one were the larger static diamond shaped craft has a smaller craft circling around it.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Howtosurvive2012

I would like scientific proof. I don't know who wrote historical documents, I don't know the eyewitnesses. AS I've said, things can be seen, doesn't mean it's alien.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621

Historical Documentation:

If we examine the facts from the earliest civilizations in history, to earlier this very morning; the answer to the question of whether or not extraterrestrials and Unidentified Flying Objects exist within our History is undeniable. Evidence of alien beings and their ships have been reported and recorded every year since our existence as a species. As our technology and population’s numbers grow, the sightings do as well. Every single day, multiple times a day, accounts of UFOs are: seen on radar, reported by both civilian and military pilots alike, and recorded by hundreds of civilians and armed forces on personnel video. So many in fact, official protocol for the United States Air Force at this point in time is to ignore all publicly reported incidents.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Howtosurvive2012

What does that mean? OR are you just throwing something out there to get a reaction like a baby tossing it's food on the floor?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621

Eye-witness accounts:

President John F Kennedy:
"The U.S. Air force assures me that UFO's pose no threat to National Security."

President Jimmy Carter:
"I don't laugh at people any more when they say they've seen UFOs. I've seen one myself!"

President Ronald Reagan, the famous UN address:
"I think about how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And I ask you: Does not this threat already exist?"

Mikhail Gorbachev:
"The phenomenon of UFOs does exist. And it must be treated seriously."

President Richard M. Nixon:
"I'm not at liberty to discuss the government’s knowledge of extraterrestrial UFO's at this time. I am still personally being briefed on the subject!"

Cady Coleman, NASA Astronaut transmission:
"Mission control, we have a UFO pacing our position, request instructions!"

Commander Eugene Cernan,
Commanded the Apollo 17 Mission:
"I've been asked about UFO's and I've said publicly that I thought they were somebody else;some other civilization."

Dr. Brian O'leary, Astronaut:
"We have contact with alien cultures."

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621

Read the last five posts I submitted and argue with those "facts" Baby.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Howtosurvive2012
reply to post by amc621

Scientific trace evidence:

Dr. Leir’s a world leader in the field of study related to trace evidence; principally regarding alien abduction, and the Unidentified Flying Object phenomenon. He and his surgical team have performed no less than fifteen surgeries on suspected abductees; the first of which was in 1996. This led to the removal of at least sixteen separate and distinct objects suspected of being alien implants. He alone possesses the most compelling related physical evidence acknowledged on a public level.

These objects have been scientifically investigated by some of the most prestigious laboratories in the entire world; including: Los Alamos National Labs, Southwest Labs, Seal Laboratories, New Mexico Tech, the University of Toronto, York University, and the University of California in San Diego.

edit on 16-12-2010 by Howtosurvive2012 because: (no reason given)

What's the point with this one? It says "suspected" not "proves" Interesting I will give you that

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
i think everyone here needs to get together and watch Hitchiker's Guide and have a good laugh and realize none of are right and maybe we all are... everyone is getting way too worked up over this, i enjoy debating don't get me wrong, but the lack of proof and the fact that proof is so demanded... whew, take a break... actually maybe we should all go see Paul when it comes out, and if you don't like Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, well then your life must just be really sad

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join