It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Are Here To Stay, "Get Use To It"

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Howtosurvive2012

What is there to argue, your post talk about UFOs, DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE ALIENS!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621

science and technology are still man-made, which makes them flawed instruments, i don't think that would prove anything, it's just like religion, you believe what you want, just because some computer (that a man invented) tells you it's proof, now that makes all the reason to believe it right? answer for me then PI www.eveandersson.com... you know since man has control over numbers and all right? which again man just created, and time! oh my!! the worst illusion of man yet? again it all falls down to your own personal beliefs and disbeliefs

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This may seem totally off-topic but the term in the OP should be "Get Used To It".

www.phrases.org.uk...

Sorry pet peeve, I guess.
Carry on!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621

First off you didn't read any of it so that statement is void. (posted on 16-12-2010 @ 01:45 PM )pg14
So you believe their were terrestrial organisms flying around in the sky 4000 years ago?
Interesting, so by process of elimination either it was humanity from the future, interplanetary beings from inner earth, or an unknown dimension of reality stemming from our planet. If not, what else could it be?

Extraterrestrial by definition:

Animate or inanimate, living or non-living matter, that comes from outside of Earth in its origin; existing or coming from somewhere outside of Earth and its atmosphere; alien to the planet Earth; Alien.

edit on 16-12-2010 by Howtosurvive2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Oh I read it. Just because it was written doesn't mean it was TRUE!!!!! Come on, that is not PROOF.

Look I would like to believe, and see aliens. But there is no hard fact. Good luck to all of you that have drank the coolaid and KNOW FOR FACT that aliens are here.

I will wait for something more substancial before being a believer.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by posterboy

I've seen a lot of non-blinking lights move across the sky rather fast, but until one of them makes a course correction, they are all satellites to me

We used to watch satellites over Banks Lake in Washington while we were camping. We had been watching a paticular satellite for a while when it passed fairly close to a star and if you've done alot of star gazing you'll know that satellites almost never cross over stars from our perspective on the ground. So this "star" our target satellite had just passed mysteriously started moving towards our satellite. It kept gaining and gaining until it caught up and touched. At that point they both disappeared in the middle of a clear summer night sky.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621

How do you dismiss Dr.Lier's evidence logically? posted on 16-12-2010 @ 01:51 PM pg14

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by amc621

Oh I read it. Just because it was written doesn't mean it was TRUE!!!!! Come on, that is not PROOF.

Look I would like to believe, and see aliens. But there is no hard fact. Good luck to all of you that have drank the coolaid and KNOW FOR FACT that aliens are here.

I will wait for something more substancial before being a believer.

If you read it, answer the question smart guy.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Howtosurvive2012
reply to post by amc621

First off you didn't read any of it so that statement is void. (posted on 16-12-2010 @ 01:45 PM )pg14
So you believe their were terrestrial organisms flying around in the sky 4000 years ago?
Interesting, so by process of elimination either it was humanity from the future, interplanetary beings from inner earth, or an unknown dimension of reality stemming from our planet. If not, what else could it be?

Animate or inanimate, living or non-living matter, that comes from outside of Earth in its origin; existing or coming from somewhere outside of Earth and its atmosphere; alien to the planet Earth; Alien.

No I don't believe there was ANYTHING flying around in the sky 4000 years ago. Nor do I think someone parted the red see so people could walk across the sea floor. Nor do I believe that a GIANT boat was built to keep all the species of the world alive when the world went under water.

You can believe what you want. There is no proof that ALIENS have visited this planet. NONE!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Howtosurvive2012
reply to post by amc621

No I don't believe there was ANYTHING flying around in the sky 4000 years ago. Nor do I think someone parted the red see so people could walk across the sea floor. Nor do I believe that a GIANT boat was built to keep all the species of the world alive when the world went under water.

You can believe what you want. There is no proof that ALIENS have visited this planet. NONE!

I'll ask again because it obviously went over your head... Dr. Lier's evidence, how do you dismiss it?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
this phenomenon occurs around the world daily. if in fact the government had look alike UFOS? they couldn't be everywhere all at once and running 24 hour a day. there is too much airspace to be covered and eventually someone would crash one and human bodies would be recovered. those odds are pretty significant.

from time to time aliens do in fact make mistakes or their technology fail's and their craft is recovered before any civilians get to sneak off with anything. in these times its literally impossible to not be seen by satellites during a crash event, no witness will ever escape the view of them and be tracked to wherever they thought they could escape to hide said artifacts.

for now all we have is testimony and a few fragments here and there, while the government has extreme global network security systems so well embedded that only by sheer luck of an overhead explosion scattering material too vast to be recovered or an armada of UFOs landing in a football stadium during the Superbowl could possibly thwart the powers that be any further cover up. but I'm sure someone is holding on to something? they just don't know how to go about releasing it without putting themselves into a disappearance scenario.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I already commented on it, even your post says it's "SUSPECTED" but does not say it's PROOF. What the heck does suspected mean???????

I suspect your a 15 year old kid who has nothing better to do, that has no friends and sits on the internet, but it doesn't mean I'm right.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I agree AG. Hopefully one day the gov will unveil the curtain that is shrowded in darkness. If not then we shall keep our beliefs and hope for that day in the future. keep sending thoughts out in the universe. And hope for the best.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I already commented on it, even your post says it's "SUSPECTED" but does not say it's PROOF. What the heck does suspected mean???????

I suspect your a 15 year old kid who has nothing better to do, that has no friends and sits on the internet, but it doesn't mean I'm right.

Your childish closed minded and ignorant responses exemplify your obstructed viewpoint.
Best of luck with that sh**y attitude. I'm sure your gonna go far in life. Your assumptions paint the picture of an immature child who's destine to end up stamping his feet alone and clueless. Have fun with that. It must be a burden to know everything about every thing and not have to consider anything.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

actually scientific method first is observation defined as

1. an act or instance of noticing or perceiving. 2. an act or instance of regarding attentively or watching. 3. the faculty or habit of observing or noticing.

dictionary.reference.com...

Scientific method refers to a body of techniques for investigating phenomena, acquiring new knowledge, or correcting and integrating previous knowledge.[1] To be termed scientific, a method of inquiry must be based on gathering observable, empirical and measurable evidence subject to specific principles of reasoning.[2] A scientific method consists of the collection of data through observation and experimentation, and the formulation and testing of hypotheses.[3]

en.wikipedia.org...

... and who created the specific principles of reasoning?

and so... all this actually leads to is the mythical and legendary hypotheses... which by definition is

a : an assumption or concession made for the sake of argument b : an interpretation of a practical situation or condition taken as the ground for action 2 : a tentative assumption made in order to draw out and test its logical or empirical consequences

www.merriam-webster.com...

... which is by no means proof to all

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sarpanit

Everyone who reads this reply, head back and read the post to which I am replying. It's damn good logic, and seems to have been underestimated in the course of the thread.

Kudos to you Sarpanit!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Well said. Skepticism is a religion. If you don't want to see or believe, all the facts in the world won't help. There have been many studies to "prove" that religious experiences are "real" to the brain. Skeptics use this to "prove" that religious experiences don't exist. Religious people use it to "prove" that religious experiences do exist.

In short, it's perception, and it's disingenuous to say that we can take our perceptions away from the equation and be logical.

Mathematically, though, the probability that alien life exists is very much realistic.

There is no "proof" -- unless it can be proven by logic and analysis. It is likely that the entire universe (even us?) is only math -- the phonies who talk about the things in the universe are only practicing religion -- it cannot be proven.

You say: "Mathematically, though, the probability that alien life exists is very much realistic". I say, such logic is pure baloney.

Such a silly "mathematic" analysis depends upon some assumptions, like there is no GOD guiding this and everything else.

God is a "can you top this" guy.

The words "Out There" translate to "UFO ET Here" in the ET Corn Gods language.

Don't tell me there is no ET Presence, I have been working with it on a daily basis for 25 years.

See the websites listed under my Profile.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

All I require is tangible evidence to support someone's claims, especially when they're purported to be fact. Someone saying that they saw something doesn't establish proof of anything. People see ghosts and bigfoot also, yet we don't accept the existence of either on someone's personal account.

you are right there... tangible evidence... you have to be the one to touch it or otherwise the source is always untrustworthy... with this type of reasoning i would assume that the moon isn't real because i haven't touched it, or that i don't really have a brain, again i have never touched it... but yes, bigfoot is a wonderful story... keeps my daughter from wandering around outside without me!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

i had read it and it is a wonderful perception... that's one of the most powerful words ever created by mankind, perception... it is all up to the way one perceives it

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
What's really weird is people who say aliens don't exist.I mean,how would you know?

"Show me proof".-Skeptic

I guess the thousands of videos and testimonies just isn't good enough for some people.If you think aliens are just going to land and be like "hey..what's up" you are wrong..obviously.It's like most living things,they fear.They are more then likely afraid of us physically one would think.But technically they would kick our ass.So maybe that's why they don't hop out of their ship to greet us.Or maybe they have and we just don't know about it.

Think about it.Would you get out of your ship not knowing if the humans were going to capture you?

Society teaches you that aliens or UFO's is just crazy talk.So whenever somebody mentions aliens or UFO's it's often ridiculed because things like that just don't exist..so we are taught.

Nope we are taught that WE are the only intelligent beings in the whole universe.And they are now teaching kids that God doesn't exist.Yep we are so special because we are the only intelligent ones that exist.God don't exist..Everything came from nothing..just appeared one day..a big bang came out of nothing and created everything.

That's some magic trick.Got to love that theory..

"Dad where did everything come from"?
"no where son..a big bang happened and voila".
"A big bang"?
"yep"
"well..what created the big bang"?
"Nothing..it just happened".
"makes no sense dad"
"nope"..but that's the theory that's going around".

If a UFO landed and an alien came out and slapped a skeptic across the face the skeptic would be like..."wow....what a costume"!

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join