It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Are Here To Stay, "Get Use To It"

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by dplum517
Prove it. Prove that the military does NOT have evidence of ET life. You can't. So please, come up with different strategy for your debate.

Prove there are no leprechauns.

You definitely need a refresher on who bears the burden of proof.

Actually I think it's a little more complicated than that. After 60 plus years of an obvious cover up that has to do with ETs and UFOs I think we can say that it's legit to prove that they DON"T have crashed UFOs or aliens. And If you refuse to accept ANY of the thousands of documents that point to a cover up then you are being illogical.
These aren't fake documents. They are very real and available for everyone to look at. Just gotta do the research. It may take years and years of research for you to see something is not right. It's there, you just need to put forth the effort and research it.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

I have no interest in trying to convince you, nor is it my job to. It doesn't bother me what you believe. I know what I saw and experienced and no one can take that away from me, or convince me it didn't happen.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Like I said at the start of the read
I have all the proof I need..
to those who don't shame about your luck.

If you expect to find proof of it on the internet and not right in front of your face in the real world, then perhaps you are looking in the wrong place.

As the Chinese say: No matter how well prepared you are
don't expect to get lucky hunting deer on the highway.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

I agree. What he is doing is the equivalent of covering up your ears and yelling "No no no no I cant hear you they don't exist."

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I believe the burden of proof lies in who's telling the story. I cannot see credible professionals telling sea stories to entertain the masses with fantasies and destroy all their hard earned credibility.

the only off earth physical evidence that we supposedly have in our science is meteorites and moon rocks. so until science can get their hands on samples and physically go to these other places in the universe, its all deemed speculation.

but there has been physical alloy specimens from people that claimed they were of alien origin, and that were tested by SCIENCE and proven to be of unknown origin and structure
edit on 16-12-2010 by aliengenes because: fixt

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
ever since man first set foot on the moon there has been aliens
oh yeah, we may not have set foot on the moon either...
my bad

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

And If you refuse to accept ANY of the thousands of documents that point to a cover up then you are being illogical.

"Pointing to a cover up" is your interpretation of documentation. Confirming a cover up is another matter.

And some documents with Sharpie scribbled on it proves what exactly?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Last night I had some lucid dreams about the triangle UFOs, their occupants
and their intentions, but I’m still unaware what to make of it. As though the
reason is in us, someone has been manipulating people for thousands years.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
reply to post by coyotepoet

I don't like being used by the grammar police...SOWY

edit on 15-12-2010 by aliengenes because: blurp

Lack of grammar shows a lack of care; i don't think you care much for skeptisism or critical evidence? Seems that way.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schleprock
I have no interest in trying to convince you, nor is it my job to. It doesn't bother me what you believe. I know what I saw and experienced and no one can take that away from me, or convince me it didn't happen.

Excellent.You have justification to believe what you want based on personal experience. Now, explain to me why I should believe the things you do.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I believe the burden of proof lies in who's telling the story. I cannot see credible professionals telling sea stories to entertain the masses with fantasies and destroy all their hard earned credibility.

Then perhaps you can pony up the proof.

the only off earth physical evidence that we supposedly have in our science is meteorites and moon rocks. so until science can get their hands on samples and physically go to these other places in the universe, its all deemed speculation.

Then why are you citing as fact what you have just admitted is speculation?

but there has been physical alloy specimens from people that claimed they were of alien origin, and that were tested by SCIENCE and proven to be of unknown origin and structure

I've heard that before but never seen the "science". Still though, not knowing what something is does not constitute knowing what something is.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Deny ignorance? What a joke, you are rhetoric junkies regurgitating the swill of other junkies that have impressed you. A real life person presented a video showing alien beings in his presence on this thread about aliens here on earth but your rhetoric habit blinded you to it. ATS has become a complete waste of time, it is like having a discussion with a reflection in a mirror. gi,go.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

And If you refuse to accept ANY of the thousands of documents that point to a cover up then you are being illogical.

"Pointing to a cover up" is your interpretation of documentation. Confirming a cover up is another matter.

And some documents with Sharpie scribbled on it proves what exactly?

That just proved you haven't done enough research. If you truly don't believe there is a cover up then I suggest you turn your internet off and go back under your rock.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

That just proved you haven't done enough research. If you truly don't believe there is a cover up then I suggest you turn your internet off and go back under your rock.

Having a belief and having proof are two different things.
I know it's frustrating not having valid evidence to support your alien beliefs but let's try to remain civil.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

Any time.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I could, but i really don't care...

Odd that in the opening post you state, "we as an intelligent knowledge truth seeking earth species, must tell our governments and our religions to "Tear Down This Wall" of secrecy and denial," Now you state you could obtain proof of the extraterrestrials that you claim to see but you won't because you "don't care."

You seemed to have learned much from Steven Greer! He too claims the government has all the secret knowledge hidden away, he also claims to personally see ETs and UFOs and, like you, refuses to divulge any evidence. Greer, however, claims to see ETs/alien craft occasionally where you claim to see them every night!

I put it to you that you are a hoaxer, aliengenes, and that you are deceiving ATS members with you wild fantasies in order to generate some personal attention.

Feel free to prove me wrong, however. You could do it tonight. Or perhaps tomorrow night... Or the night after...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

how does what you say make any sense???? There is ZERO proof that there is a cover up. Sure there's LOTS of circumstanial evidence, but no real proof. So why then should any of us who are non believers turn off our internet and climb under a rock????

I wish there was some proof, and I don't say there NEVER will be proof. But I'm not like some of the people on hear who want to believe SO bad, that when they make their case they sound like some religous cult person who believes they should kill themselves.

I have no problem hearing from someone who says "I believe in alien life", or "I think there is alien life" I do have a problem with anyone saying it's FACT that aliens are on earth. Because there is just NO proof of that.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Someone is taking this a little too far, hmm?
Yes, there are countless alien worlds, with lifeforms you cannot even begin to imagen (well i guess you could)

But to up and assume, they are here? visting our pathetic wartorn world is out of the question. We are too primtive as a species, most ufo sightings can be easily answered, for metors, planes/military aircraft, the planet venus,satellites and even the international spacestation.

We are no more interseting than ants, do you stop at an ant hill and say "greeting i bring you r trinkets, i bring you beads, i bring you themonuclear energy and dna reading technology, take me to your leader"...is that how you act when you see ants?

No, you might step on a couple of them, and go about your day.

If there really are "ufos" then i find it unlikely that they are from another world, imagen you had the power to go back in time, and vist your neanderthulic ancestors, to obsevre how primtive they were, to see how they worked together, and how they fought one another.

The same rule can be applied with modern socitey, what would be the first time, we do with time travel? vist oursevles.

These ufos, or the "greys"operating them could very well be our future decendants, thousands or millions of years from now, through evolution, they would seem like aliens, or even gods.

However they still wouldnt be interseted in the general populas, they might only take interset in select groups, those with genetic abnormalities and large gene pools, and those highest of intellence.

However if you are genetically imbred, they might alter your dna, if your lucky, or simply put you on the "black list" of who is not allowed to reproduce (if i was running a country thats how i would control the population)

But other then that, i do not believe an alien race (that would look like us) be from another world, think about the genetic diversity of all life on earth, bipeds are rare. So aliens on another world, may not have that feature, they could be quadped, or even triped.

To say aliens are here, is to say god is here. Without proof it can and will be debunked and contested.

However i am use to it, i feel i was born in the wrong time, i want to see other worlds, starships and study astrological data, some are more ready for a great change, then you might execpt.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schleprock

Excellent.You have justification to believe what you want based on personal experience. Now, explain to me why I should believe the things you do.

I think I mentioned that I don't care what you believe or don't believe. And I certainly don't care if you believe me.

Fyi, I was a believer before my experiences. There are too many stories and personal experiences of people to discount every single one as lies or misinterpretations. These stories and experiences go back to ancient times and span many different cultures.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621

If you think that the thousands of documents and credible witnesses is not proof enough of a cover up then your logic is flawed.
Have you not read the documents that the air force has on UFOs?
Have you not listened to military personnel give eyewitness accounts of UFOs turning off missile silos?
Have you not listened to Astronauts that have gone to the moon and space give there accounts of UFOs?
Do you not give any credence to a single abductee who claims he was taken by aliens?

If NONE of these credible people are enough to even make you question something then I suppose you will just have to wait for your own enlightening moment.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join