It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Gets Tells Truth On CNN! Says Wikileaks Deliberate Attempt To Close Down Internet!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
reply to post by Danbones

I believe i will not be a part of the crowd. People in masses get gassed(tear, pepper, any other types) and rounded up. I will be prepared on the homefront. I think when the masses gather, there will be a major catastophic "accident" or "terror" strike. The gov't will not let go people.

well RP has raised a lot of awarness regarding the issues
while campaigning
if enough peeps get the awareness in time maybe there will be a national stand against the perps
If not
at least we might know what to do if the time comes to rebuild, so we don't make the same mistake
edit on 15-12-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
Ron Paul is a true Patriot! His continued A## kicking of the MSM is something that should go down in the history books!

Looks to me like CNN did a better job of kicking the Doctor's ass in this particular case.

They clearly intended to make Paul look like a kook and succeeded.

It doesn't matter what you or I think, as long as the majority see what CNN wanted them to see in this cleverly orchestrated character assassination of Ron Paul.

Have to give this one to CNN.

edit on 15-12-2010 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Paul has way more patience than I. What a horrible interviewer she is. Pathetic. But thats CNN. Can Negotiate Nonsense.

on a side note, does she take part in bulimia?
edit on 15-12-2010 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

On the contrary, his continued efforts to educate the CNN chick, in her own mockery would only validate his points.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Not to the average viewer.

Take off the Ron Paul glasses for a bit (think like an average citizen who knows little or nothing about Paul) and watch again.

This was actually brilliantly orchestrated, the set up before the interview, the reading of criticisms, and a well rehearsed group of questions.

It is what it is.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
Ron Paul will not run for President. He was obviously threatened by Bildebergers in June of 2008. At the end of May he told his supporters he was in the race for the long haul. Suddenly three days after the Bilderberger meeting in the first week of June 2008 he quit much to the surprise of all his supporters.

This is flat-out not true and supported by zero evidence. How do I know? Because I co-organized a large Ron Paul campaign group locally. We even went to Chicago to hear him campaign in September 2008.

There were thousands of us in downtown Chicago and we staged at Millennium Park. Chicago Police even shut down all intersections and allowed us to march from Millennium Park to the Chicago Hilton where Ron Paul spoke. There were 2000 seats in the room that Ron Paul spoke. It was standing room only in the isles and around the perimeter of the room, with overflow outside of the room and in other smaller conference rooms. Ron Paul absolutely did stay in it for the long haul.

Why you would spread such blatantly false information is beyond my comprehension, but a detraction is in order.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

You are 100% correct, however I think the doctor held his own.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Wow, Ron Paul makes a lot of really dumb statements recently...

Wikileaks is pushing for freedom of speech. What's the alternative? NOT pushing for it and being a sheep? Nothing was ever accomplished by being a sheep and not making a stand. WL is making a stand, and I applaud them.

Also, lol @ "closing down the internet". If the recent Anonymous attack showed anything, it's that no one has enough control to "shut down" the internet. Even in China, people are able to circumvent the blocks...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hello ATS. I've followed this site for a long time but just opened an account today. I'd like to thank everyone on this site for bringing good honest. thought provoking topics and conversation

If Ron Paul is and agent for the NWO, why would he want to repeal Federal Reserve Act of 1913 and abolish the IRS all together? Something don't sound right about that to me.

Wikileaks will not/is not going to sensor the internet. However, those wanting to bring back the 1917 Espionage Act. They want to bring that back and make admendments to it that will allow any media outlets to be controled by the government and will give them all the ammo they need to control, monitor and cencer the net. Before we know it, any form of (perceived) dissent against the government will result in charges via the Espionage act or Patriot Act. They will work hand and hand.

The wild card in all this the group known as Anonymous. Are they what they claim they are or are they government hackers that are just causing the destraction that they need to make all this happen? Anonymous attacks Visa, MC, Law Firms, PayPal and Amazon, all attached to Julian Assange. Is it really an attempt to destroy public opinion of Assange and make "Cyber Espionage/Terrorism" and admendment, joining the two ACTS and having the sheep "the average person" cheer it on in the same way everyone did the Patriot Act post 9/11?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

It seems Ron Paul is the only guy in Washington with any brains, and, isn't afraid to say it how it is! Big Ups to him!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Condescension with a big C on your part. And set-up or not, I've not yet seen Ron Paul really stuck for an answer. As for the interview, all presenters everywhere, are selectively interruptive as if to make it genuine and constructive.. it always come out phony, it's the Gonzo effect and it is boring.
In edit, I do think that the OP needs to alter the first post just to save time, as it can and has been misread.
edit on 15-12-2010 by smurfy because: Add text.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
Wow, Ron Paul makes a lot of really dumb statements recently...

Wikileaks is pushing for freedom of speech. What's the alternative? NOT pushing for it and being a sheep? Nothing was ever accomplished by being a sheep and not making a stand. WL is making a stand, and I applaud them.

Also, lol @ "closing down the internet". If the recent Anonymous attack showed anything, it's that no one has enough control to "shut down" the internet. Even in China, people are able to circumvent the blocks...

I agree with that.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Never. The Republican vote will not be split. The Republican base hates the Dems, and are very fired up. After seeing McCains flop of a campaign, the GOP base will vote for the most conservative person on the ticket, whoever that is.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
In reply to Onboard2,

I don't know what you are agreeing to but XYZEE is mislead by the OP's first post, the video helps though.

edit on 15-12-2010 by smurfy because: Add text.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeanius
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Unlike the others in your pictures, Ron Paul is using the hand sign for love in American Sign Language.

The others are doing the rock on devil's head, or at least it seems bush was. lol

Link to images of the hand sign for the Texas Longhorns for those who are uninformed about Bush and this hand sign.

That is one of those conspiracy insanities that has indeed entered the realm of an alternate reality where people just make stuff up about people they don't like. I'm no Bush fan but I won't lie to make a point by pretending that hand sign was something other than what it was.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by Jeanius
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Unlike the others in your pictures, Ron Paul is using the hand sign for love in American Sign Language.

The others are doing the rock on devil's head, or at least it seems bush was. lol

Link to images of the hand sign for the Texas Longhorns for those who are uninformed about Bush and this hand sign.

That is one of those conspiracy insanities that has indeed entered the realm of an alternate reality where people just make stuff up about people they don't like. I'm no Bush fan but I won't lie to make a point by pretending that hand sign was something other than what it was.

Have to agree with that Blaine, it is an ambiguous, albeit deliberate sign. In any case Ron Paul did not use the same symbol.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Billmeister

I went temporarily insane,my apologies,I was thinking that this man(Ron Paul) could be our last hope for the American people,oh well,back to reality.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

You can hear the word cut in the background around 9:30....

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Circular Universe
Watching Ron Paul keep from snapping with these idiotic "reporters" is priceless.. He is always so much more intelligent that he ends up having to explain what is really going on, and that's about when he gets cut off! It's always refreshing to see him on the MSM keeping it real

People on Abovetopsecret I swear too god are slow..

That sign could be the hook'em horns sign[Texas]
after all George W Bush is Texas.
Why the hell would the devil have gang signs?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

I don't get that he is saying Wikileaks is an attempt to shut down the internet, my understanding is that he is saying the government response to Wikileaks is a deliberate attempt to shut down the internet. I guess that's what you mean too in the OP, but just wanted to clarify what for me is an important distinction!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join