It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Gets Tells Truth On CNN! Says Wikileaks Deliberate Attempt To Close Down Internet!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Wow.

This lady is a b$%^h!!!

She cuts him off twice, as he mops the floor with her.

The second time she cuts him off as soon as he says Wikileaks is a deliberate attempt to CLOSE DOWN the internet.

You know the producer, who knows the game, yelled CUT HIM OFF, unless she knew to do it herself.

Either way, while he was moping the floor with her yet again, the producers told her to ask him for proof that it's an attempt to close down the internet.

Yet again he exposes even more and implies that the government that he works for is behind recent cyber attacks as well.

Please enjoy as I did!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Ron Paul is a NWO agent who's task is to provide disinformation and create controversy, especially regarding wikileaks, for the sole purpose of closing down the internet and establishing a police state.

When does it end? I don't know. Whenever someone comes to show some truth, people speculate he is a NWO agent.

Wait, wait. That's not all! Ron Paul is actually Julian Assange in disguise. The real Ron Paul died decades ago.
edit on 15-12-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I love how he laughed when the reporter stated that the U. S. hasn't taken responsibility for the DDoS attacks that ultimately shut down many of WikiLeaks sites and related mirror sites...

Priceless!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

- The Horned Hand -

Represents the horned god of witchcraft. Pan or Cernunnos. Note the thumb under the fingers and given by the right hand. The sign of recognition between those in the Occult. When pointed at someone it is meant to place a curse. Note the thumb over the fingers and given by the left hand.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Watching Ron Paul keep from snapping with these idiotic "reporters" is priceless.. He is always so much more intelligent that he ends up having to explain what is really going on, and that's about when he gets cut off! It's always refreshing to see him on the MSM keeping it real

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Unlike the others in your pictures, Ron Paul is using the hand sign for love in American Sign Language.

The others are doing the rock on devil's head, or at least it seems bush was. lol

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

All you need is love in reverse says "Ron Paul is a pawn" too.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
If the internet gets shut down~
there will be a revolution.

If the internet does not get shut down~
there will be a revolution.

It doesnt matter either way...

what's coming is coming...
It is unstoppable.
and inevitable.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
God bless Ron Paul. He always has to fight an uphill battle with these people.

He will never win over the mainstream media because it is corrupt and it serves the powers that be.

He will never win over the majority of the sheeple because it is too frightening and inconvenient for them to fully understand the thick of it.

He will never gain any allegience from the politicians because he is kryptonite to their careers.

I have said it before and I will say it again - Ron Paul is a lone honest man amongst a rats nest of liars and deceivers. The truth will come out in the end.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

He still says he supports Wikileaks. Wikileaks isn't an attempt to lock down the net. The government is attempting to. Wikileaks is there to open our eyes to it. If WL wasn't out doing what it does the government would still be trying to reign in the internet and get control, but they would have likely succeeded because they would have taken it slow and out of sight. Wikileaks has brought this fight out in the open so it's coming quick and the people are watching. So the people are more likely to respond just as quick since they are now aware and have to take action to preserve rights.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

The second time she cuts him off as soon as he says Wikileaks is a deliberate attempt to CLOSE DOWN the internet.

Ron Paul did not say that.......
He said the Government was useing wikileaks as the excuse to shut down the internet..
Big difference though I think you just worded it wrong..

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Look again... Know American Sign Language.

OMG Learn More about Ron Pauls' gesture

Just the picture (ILY)

Stop the ignorance.

Edit to add: Ron Paul might not be on our side (according to some) but he's the only one that honestly behaves like he is on our side... so ... Eat crap and expire!
If you want a savior in a man keep searching, I'm sure you will find perfection in a man someday.

edit on 12·15·10 by DrMattMaddix because: stuf

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

You are correct.

That is what I meant to say, I was just worked up when I wrote it.

Like how it says "Gets Tells" in the title. lol

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

Yep.. that thumb makes a (new [lol-lmao-roflcopter-ha]) world of difference.
I think he was legit making a sign. They probably all are just performing a hand signal (though everyone else is different than Paul's) that is popular with you kids. If they aren't however I would think that if Paul was in with them he would know the exact hand sign they use instead of the one he is using.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I think Dr. Paul knows something
he is not sharing at this time.

What it is .... I hope we find out one day.

But a note to ponder:
If he does know something and is NOT sharing it,
then what makes him different than any other politician?

He has on 3 previous occasions supported
wikileaks. He didn't say that he supported
Freedom of Speech, he used wikileaks by
name as what he supported.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

He has on 3 previous occasions supported
wikileaks. He didn't say that he supported
Freedom of Speech, he used wikileaks by
name as what he supported.

I think you are seeing spooks on every corner Boon...
Ron Paul has ALWAYS supported the constitution and that includes Free Speach..
I'm sure I could dig up videos where he mentions it if you need proof...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Looks to me as if this was just an interview to discredit Ron Paul and to paint him as a loon.

Basically the host painted the whole interview as..."Are you crazy?"

That's what I got out of it. Other than that...this interview didn't accomplish much of anything.

Also wanted to state, Ron Paul won't be President in 2012. He'll split the Republican vote if he does and guarantee a Democratic Party win....that is...UNLESS...someone in the Democratic Party can somehow get on the ticket as well.

What would I like to see?

Ron Paul vs Bernie Sanders.

And BTW....Bernie would win.
edit on 15-12-2010 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

VOTE FOR RON PAUL!!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Circular Universe
Watching Ron Paul keep from snapping with these idiotic "reporters" is priceless.. He is always so much more intelligent that he ends up having to explain what is really going on, and that's about when he gets cut off! It's always refreshing to see him on the MSM keeping it real

Totally agree with you CU, he mops the floor with the MSM on a constant basis and I think he is one of the very few people actually fighting for us Americans.
edit on 15-12-2010 by Procession101 because: Spelling X_X

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Maybe.. but the way I see it is that you have to be a crook to be drawn to politics in the first place. Im older.. though not as old as Paul.. and you just dont wake up one day, say I wanna be a politician, and then attain what he has without being a crook able to mingle and be accepted by other crooks. Ive seen a lot of politicians over my years and Paul has been around a long time to have just recently popped up in the last decade and been the "good guy".

Id like to be wrong.. Id hope we have someone out there with more integrity than we have seen in the past.. Im just not ready to throw in with another criminal in a suit even though he sometimes says something I can agree with and bucks the system here and there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join