It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Reserve Steals Trillions From Average Americans

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

I pretty much agree with your theory. I often wonder what the world would be like without religion. No more my god is better than your false god games that destroy humanity.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Reaper2137

The lower conspirating Jews, had erased the hierarchy old world euro Jews, in order to perpetuate their own agenda thus removing the competition during the holocaust of ww2......the jews did it, ordered by the jews

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
reply to post by Judge_Holden

Rigged, as in the players of the game, already know what is going to happen, who gets elected, and who gets the money.
I have no problem with any Jew, in particular. It seems suspicious that most of the "money men" are Jewish.
I believe that religion in general is harmful to the human race. I am no radical, people can think what they want. I do not think that Jews should be rounded up, as stated before. The problem starts with everybody's gods, and the one's with the most power runs the show.
Who has the most power?

Interesting theory, but who are these so-called "players of the game"? Oh, wait.. Don't tell me... Jews, right?

I know plenty of "money men" who aren't Jewish, but they are probably somehow connected, huh?

One thing that we can agree on, though, is that religion is harmful to the human race. I will not argue that. However, I think extremist Muslims and Christians are much more detrimental to the world population than the Jews are. But then again, a lot of people on this board like to think it was the Jews who carried out 9/11, so I'm probably wrong about that. Extremist Muslims are probably just peace loving, secular advocating, freedom supporting individuals that respect the rights of every sex and race the world over.

But I digress. Back to topic.

Who has the most power? Well, I would assume the United States carries the most political clout in international relations, so would I be wrong if I said the American government? Which, correct me if I'm wrong, is mostly Christian? So, if this is a religious question, I would have to say that Christians have the most power, but it seems like Muslims are struggling to gain that authority for themselves.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

So the Jews killed themselves in the Holocaust?

And all this time I thought it was the Roman Catholic Adolf Hitler.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I know, but the Jesus character needed to be part of the story, so the Jews could split the religion and develop the monopoly....SOWY

MERRY CHRISTMAS

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Hitler was a Jew that worked for the monopoly:/

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

so the jews had a monopoly on monotheism, they "created" jesus, thereby "creating" a new religion, removing the monopoly on monotheism to create a monopoly.

and now, there are more religions and judaism is no longer the most popular monotheistic faith.

yeah, that sounds like a brilliantly executed plan.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

The mostly white Christians are just the front. Who really controls most of the Republicans? During the Bush Administration they took there marching orders from PNAC, and many members also served in the Bush administration. It just so happens that most PNAC members are Zionists.
en.wikipedia.org...

The Obama administration is also considerably influenced by Zionist Jews the many current and former members of his administration, Rahm Emmanuel, Tim Geithner, David Axelrod, Dennis Ross, Cass Sunstein, Larry Summers, Peter Orszag, among others.
www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...
Goldman and Sachs was the largest contributor in his campaign, and many other Jews also contributed to him, the Zionists own him.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

you know, you might be onto something. if you shave the moustache down to an eraser nub....

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

edit on 13-12-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I can't tell if you're being serious.
2nd.

I was being completely sarcastic.

But I am Half-Jewish, and you are wrong. Your subconscious made you make this thread, so you would learn something. Listen to them, go to their links. You have an issue with all Jewish people? Where were you when Hitler needed you?

Sheesh, drop the Hitler thing, already. Argue the point without resorting to the same old, same old TRICK.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

no, after they killed off millions of their competition and erased hierarchy bloodlines , they could now sit behind closed doors and open the funnel.

see now they don't have to share in their poor tiny little picked on country that everyone wants to destroy called Israel, and get away with it

religion has nothing to do with greed, except religion is the father of greed
edit on 13-12-2010 by aliengenes because: add

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

that still doesn't explain how going from being the only monotheistic faith, thus a monopoly on "god" to mutliple faiths would, in actuality, be creating a monopoly.

that's like saying Ma Bell splitting up to create all the baby bells was done to create a monopoly.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Ok, I realized my error in the way I presented this information here originally and also understand my 2 hour post ban was merited, but how can one address the issues without it ultimately leading somewhere hideous and ugly? It's difficult. People get assassinated. It's not a joke, or a trolling effort on my part. I think this is incredibly important information and wanted to make sure people were connecting these stories logically.

Sincerely,

WGH

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

how bout a 2nd line?
2nd

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

i know its beyond your comprehension. faith and religion is the vehicle, to force the belief forever to the masses. while the architects pass the plate through eternity from ancestor to ancestor, for its monopoly

they're not religions, they're the FUNNEL

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

yeah, that must be it. I must not be smart enough to understand the meaning of the word monopoly

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unilluminist
reply to post by rubbertramp

You're making excuses for why they control the media, fact is most people are sheeple and easily manipulated, Zionist Jews realized this and seized key positions to dominate the news and enetertainment industry and it is a major problem. Sorry if I left out the "Zionist" part of the Jews, but you do seem like one if you don't acknowledge all the pieces of the conspiracy, the domination of our media and finance is essential to keeping America pro zionist.

I never said getting rid of the Jews will solve our problems. I would support what should have originally been done
You need your own nation in North America, I think all Jews in America would be better off there, even if we have to force them there, maybe a piece of California or Florida will hopefully be enough incentive to get them to go volunatarily
edit on 12/13/2010 by Unilluminist because: details

wow, this is insane.
there's really nothing to discuss.
your welcome to your opnion, but believe me, when you come to get me and my family in order to ship me off to where it is you'd like me to go, keep in mind,
i will kill you.

at least that time you mentioned 'zionism'.
now, go search 'christian zionists', and find out who actually helps keep the jews in the power positions some enjoy. not to mention who really pays for ties with israel.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

well how many ways does it need to be explained until its understood? I thought it was explained thoroughly the first time it was told?

no offense

edit on 13-12-2010 by aliengenes because: add

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I support Ron Paul fully. If only they could pass HR 1207.
I'm hoping leadership in this country becomes sane at some point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join