It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Reserve Steals Trillions From Average Americans

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I just got this update. I've seen this fellow question other banksters in the past, and he does a great job elucidating the situation:

Also reconsider the implications of what Chrisopher Story is saying in the beginning of this video about the "Foundation X" mystery:

The man was assassinated this year. Watch this:

Did you see the lady sitting behind the Federal Reserve oversight woman in the first video? Watch how she whispers into her ear constantly.
edit on 13-12-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: superfluous content

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

Finally someone who posts about this, I totally agree. I'm half-Jewish, and it's like a side of me I can't even control. Yesterday I cheated at monopoly, and today I stole a cup of coffee from Starbucks. I don't know why, but sometimes I hear Hebrew in my head, I think it's trying to take over my pure arian other half.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
You are mixing up a ethnic and religious group with Zionists and Bolshevik Kazhars. There is a huge difference. The group you named believes in the same Christian G*d. The later are Satanic worshippers (ie Luciferians). Most of the groups that you are complaining about relate to the Rothschild banking cartel, but you are leaving out the most important US contingent which is the Rockefeller trusts (and Chase the related bank), and the corrupt officials surrounding the Neo Cons.

I recommend that you get a clearer picture of the current puzzle by reviewing history.. Attached is a good site to understand our current situation :

www.peterdavidbeter.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I can't tell if you're being serious.
2nd.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

And I would recommend reading or re-reading The Merchant of Venice.
Trust me bub, I know lots about this.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Dude, By putting "Jews still denying everything" in your title it takes away from any legit point about the fed taken 9 tril...
edit on 13-12-2010 by BlastedCaddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

Why is that?
2nd

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Well the Zionist Jews do make up a large amount of the NWO especially where banking and media is concerned.
Not all Jews are Zionists though, but the ones that are need to have their influence marginalized. The FED is pretty much all run by Zionists, Bernanke, Geithner, Greenspan, Volcker, and many others. The FED should be ended, and the Zionist news and entertainment media monopoly needs to be ended. AIPAC and CUFI need to be ended also.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

You continue to out-do yourself, WGH. One ridiculous thread after another. And how dare you mention the name of a true American patriot, like Ron Paul, with your anti-semetic rants? For shame.

There are too many Jews in this country? Something needs to be done about it?

Just write a book about your struggle, or something. Yeah, do that. Call it "My Struggle" while your at it. Catchy title, huh?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Unilluminist

You're absolutely right. This is the United States of America, not the United States of America and Israel. Zionists need to be put in internment camps until we can figure out all this financial fraud business, and get to the bottom of it. Also, someone should punch Ben Bernanke in the face, that evil, evil Zionist Jew

edit on 13-12-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: extra letter

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Judge_Holden

You are consistently negative in all of your responses. You have said absolutely nothing constructive this time, or any of the other times you contacted me.

So I continue to not care, or value, what you say at all.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Atleast you got that right, Bernanke is a evil jew!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

And what have you said that is constructive? What have you said that isn't ridiculous, washed-up, tired old anti-semetic drivel? I mean, you just said in your previous post that "zionist" JEWS need to be put in internment camps. How ridiculous is that? It's that kind of mentality that continues to de-legitimize these boards.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
My, my, my .... you sure do 'paint' with a broad brush there ole' chap.

internment camps?

You sure you're not displaced in both time and location?

sieg heil señor

when's the next 'meeting' I won't be attending, just so I can be sure to wash that 'sheet' I don't have nor wear.
:shk:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I have to agree, statements must be constructive or risk misinterpretation.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Nobody is advocating killing them, they do need to be exiled and the main conspirators need to be imprisoned before their scheming does eventually enrage the population enough for a murderous dictator to take power.
I want to save them from themselves before it gets to that point.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

There is a Jewish banking conspiracy, and it's getting worse and worse. Look at the new 60 people that are getting charges who helped Madoff. the mastermind was a European jewish woman named Kohn. There are too many Jews in this country, and they are becoming a problem. I don't want to kill them, but they obviously need to be stripped of all power. However, they seem to assasinate anyone who gets in their way, so...

as an american jew who is semi militant, constitutionally minded and ready for those like you who want us dealt with, come and get me.
you do realize that if this wasn't cyberland, those are basically fighting words you spew.

There are too many Jews in this country, and they are becoming a problem.

so, considering there are far more christians in power seats, why do you give jews a basic 10 to 1 odds considering personal evil?
you really think that one evil jew counts for 10 or more evil christians?
sure is a fearful way to look at the world.
i guess some day if we meet, i'll need to handle you and 9 friends.
fair odds for me, i a jew.
edit on 13-12-2010 by rubbertramp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I can't tell if you're being serious.
2nd.

I was being completely sarcastic.

But I am Half-Jewish, and you are wrong. Your subconscious made you make this thread, so you would learn something. Listen to them, go to their links. You have an issue with all Jewish people? Where were you when Hitler needed you?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Like I've said many times on my threads. Merely recognizing a financial conspiracy is not tantamount to antisemitism. I've been to barmitzfahs, I have Jewish friends. AND WE ALL AGREE THAT ISRAEL MUST BE STOPPED.

Please stop trollin' me.

And also, watch the videos at least before you comment. You might actually find the information interesting. It's not my fault that whoever made the video put "Ronpaul" in the title. It has nothing to do with Paul. Just watch the movie, man, please...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I'm just going to say it outright now that I've been on ATS for a while.

The Jew of Malta.
Shylock.

yeah, a month and a half is a lifetime here and that give you all kinds of rights.

I've been here longer so, here's what I have to say:

Look at the new 60 people that are getting charges who helped Madoff. the mastermind was a European jewish woman named Kohn.

don't forget all those eyetalians. Dipiscali and his crew weren't jews and the smart money is on Madoff being run either in cahoots with, or as a front for, the mafia. The Italian mafia, thus Dipiscali was his right hand man. Ask anyone who had an account with Madoff and they all say the same thing. If you wanted to take money out, you had to talk to Frank. If Frank was on vacation, you had to wait for him to get back. You couldn't ask anyone else for your money.

Frank DiPiscali, not a jew and as important as Bernie in the scam.

There are too many Jews in this country, and they are becoming a problem.

This kind of language sounds familiar. Let's see, middle ages? Yup. Nazi Germany? Yup. Inquisition era Spain? Yup.

Congrats, you thinking along the same lines of some of this planet's worst minds. You should be proud of the company you keep.

I don't want to kill them, but they obviously need to be stripped of all power.

See above. Then see below.

Sounds like someone who has been unable to accomplish certain goals in life and, rather than face the reality that they just might not have what it takes, they find a scapegoat to blame for their shortcomings.

However, they seem to assasinate anyone who gets in their way, so...

The Clintons are Jewish?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join