It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Reserve Steals Trillions From Average Americans

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

link   

Originally posted by rubbertramp

There is a Jewish banking conspiracy, and it's getting worse and worse. Look at the new 60 people that are getting charges who helped Madoff. the mastermind was a European jewish woman named Kohn. There are too many Jews in this country, and they are becoming a problem. I don't want to kill them, but they obviously need to be stripped of all power. However, they seem to assasinate anyone who gets in their way, so...

as an american jew who is semi militant, constitutionally minded and ready for those like you who want us dealt with, come and get me.
you do realize that if this wasn't cyberland, those are basically fighting words you spew.

There are too many Jews in this country, and they are becoming a problem.

so, considering there are far more christians in power seats, why do you give jews a basic 10 to 1 odds considering personal evil?
you really think that one evil jew counts for 10 or more evil christians?
sure is a fearful way to look at the world.
i guess some day if we meet, i'll need to handle you and 9 friends.
fair odds for me, i a jew.
edit on 13-12-2010 by rubbertramp because: (no reason given)

I agree, I'd wash your mouth out with soap buddy.

link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
Like I've said many times on my threads. Merely recognizing a financial conspiracy is not tantamount to antisemitism. I've been to barmitzfahs, I have Jewish friends. AND WE ALL AGREE THAT ISRAEL MUST BE STOPPED.

Please stop trollin' me.

And also, watch the videos at least before you comment. You might actually find the information interesting. It's not my fault that whoever made the video put "Ronpaul" in the title. It has nothing to do with Paul. Just watch the movie, man, please...

I wonder how these so called friends would feel if they knew that you mocked their traditions and suggested that all jews need to be stripped of power.

that's not anti-zionist. that's anti-semitic.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Annie Mossity

I feel like you fundamentally misunderstand my view point.
I'm not a Nazi.

you're clearly English though, so I don't trust you.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

No, not antisemitic. I'm saying that Zionist Jews in America need to be stripped of power, not Jews in general. Atheist-leaning Jews are cool!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Your avatar is horrifying, yikes. thanks for agreeing with something I said though, because it's really hard to address the World Financial Fraud topic without getting accused of a million things.

edit on 13-12-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: wrong word

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Go for it, just don't threaten to kill me for presenting information, as Mossad does all over the world. Last time I checked, Freedom of Speech still exists.

though I doubt it will last...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
if you remake this post and get rid of all the racist bs, it would actually be a good post. people were quick to correct you, and you should listen to what they are saying. there is a big difference between zionists and jews at large. i have plenty of friends that are jews and are not zionists and know nothing of the conspiracy going on in this world. it's not even centered around the jews it's centered around the oldest, weathiest families. yes, some of them are jewish. you should fix this post because the content is worth it.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unilluminist
reply to post by Judge_Holden

Nobody is advocating killing them, they do need to be exiled and the main conspirators need to be imprisoned before their scheming does eventually enrage the population enough for a murderous dictator to take power.
I want to save them from themselves before it gets to that point.

If you cannot see the problem with this quote, then I cannot help you.

That is the same argument put forth by racists in the early to mid 1900's, who stated that African Americans needed to be shipped back to Africa in order to preserve their integrity, and to save them from themselves as lynchings became more and more prevalent.

The scheming Jew argument is old and worn out. You are on the wrong side of history, buddy.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadlyrhythm

Ok, I will.

Thanks for helping out...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadlyrhythm
if you remake this post and get rid of all the racist bs, it would actually be a good post. people were quick to correct you, and you should listen to what they are saying. there is a big difference between zionists and jews at large. i have plenty of friends that are jews and are not zionists and know nothing of the conspiracy going on in this world. it's not even centered around the jews it's centered around the oldest, weathiest families. yes, some of them are jewish. you should fix this post because the content is worth it.

If he needs to fix his post, then how is the content worth it? It isn't. This is a tired and worn out argument that has absolutely no substance behind it. End of story. Cut. That's a wrap.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

So you have no problem with the fact that even though you only make up 1.7% of the population that our countries foreign policy is completley dominated by the Israel lobby AIPAC?
What about the fact that even Jewish columnists agree that Jews control the media and calls Americans who don't know this dumb?
How Jewish is Hollywood by Joel Stein
www.latimes.com...

Actor Ben Stein wrote an article titled "Do Jews run Hollywood? You bet they do...and what of it?" were he states "First, it is extremely clear to anyone in Hollywood that Jews are, so to speak, "in charge" in Hollywood in a way that is not duplicated in any other large business, except maybe garments or scrap metal or folding boxes."
www.examiner.com...

Or how about that everyone that has ran the FED for at least the past 30+ years is Jewish?
Maybe you need to look at what your people are doing and speak out against it if you don't want to be resented.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

Thanks, I'm fixing the thread to take out statements that can be misinterpreted.
I admit to using shock tactics on this one.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
No, not antisemitic. I'm saying that Zionist Jews in America need to be stripped of power, not Jews in general. Atheist-leaning Jews are cool!

so, jews that don't practice, are cool but the ones that do, are not.

yeah, not anti-semitic.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
No no no, you got it all wrong, it's the illegal immigrants fault!!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Some wise words here.

Civility and Decorum are expected

Courtesy is Mandatory

People are advised to heed them.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

fortunately, I quoted your hate filled rhetoric so that anyone coming to the thread after your edits can see what it was that you said.

link   
Unbelievable isn't it? The international banking cartel is taking our country down the tubes & the fed reserve must be dismantled. Congressman Grayson conducted this line of questioning on May 7, 2009. At that time, Bloomberg reported that the fed resrv & treasury spent 3 trillion over the past 2 years & pledged up to 5.7 trillion more. I found all this on Rep. Grayson's website.

The fact that the fed reserve cannot be fully audited by our gov't is incredibly convenient. Why haven't more politicans taken this fight to the people?

link   
reply to post by Crakeur

No, but if an American Jewish person considers themselves a member of Israel before America, then I think there might be a national security risk. Like I said, I have Jewish friends that do not support Israel.

Call me antisemitic all you want, I have thick skin...
edit on 13-12-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: missing letter

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Not stripped of all power, but is there anything wrong with wanting them to only have about the same amount of power, wealth, and influence that is in proportion to their population? They only make up 1.7% of the population, I only want to see them make up not much more then 1.7% of the faces I see on TV or in the fiancial industry. Why do they get to make up around 10% of the Senate?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join