It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about Old Test. v/s New Test. God

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Here's my opinion: God both is and is not real. God is kind of like the zeitgeist, THE spirit of the air. If things tend too far in one direction, God changes so to speak to make up for this lopsidedness. However, people themselves define God collectively through there perceptions thereof. The Old Testament God was the product of very intelligent and creative WARRIORS. They constructed a linguistic web that, given enough people's submission, creates an inertia that forces all others to live under this "God." Strength in numbers and might and a well-constructed, seemingly impervious argument. Jesus is symbolic of the good-natured feminist. Yes, I said it. this is my view, and you do not have to share it. He taught how to be happy in your current situation, make connections with others, and how to passive-aggressively rip to shreds the power structure, the "wisdom of men." Jesus had a vendetta against Yahweh, IMO. Christ mentality can be warped as well, obviously. People can use this passive-aggressive approach to rip to shreds power structures and people who are perceived as enemies. Not necessarily bad, but enemies to the individual exercising his or her individual power of faith and implementations and manifestations thereof. So people abuse this power as well. I think Allah is sort of a created supreme moon god. Pure lunacy, get it. Not gonna bother to fully explain. It is beyond the scope of this, but that is my view.

Yahweh = di-vine judgment, or punishment according to standards of day. Jesus = how to avoid judgment, because it is when one makes enemies through condemnation, that they are going to condemn you. Jesus taught how to take a serpentine path to the top while on one's back, "submitting." Islam seeks a final solution in my view, one that would cause society to freeze in time, which is why I think it impossible to ever gain hegemony in this modern era. But it will throw a temper tantrum on the way to being forced to sit in the corner with a dunce hat.

I view all of these gods as programs or viruses, just as I view "angels" and demons. They have angles, or goals. Once these goals come to fruition, or just close to fruition if the goal was absolute, which is impossible, then they severely dwindle in influence. Humanity can never properly define "God," which is why God will always change from our perspectives. Our created God can remain in supremacy for a time, but since our creations are imperfect and have a period of usefulness, they always decline. Yahweh = ahole. Jesus = how to live and ignore aholes. Allah = perfect vision of a colon, head firmly implanted in one's butt. These are all larger linguistic constructs that are used for both good and evil, for both selfish and collective ends. People surf these roses, and if they cannot see outside of their tunnel vision, at the detriment of their fellow human. If they can see beyond, they can do so for the betterment of others, but only they themselves know this. The end.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gncnew

I would suggest you read the Psalms. You'll see the many facets of God---Father, Redeemer, Protector, Avenger.......I think it will help you know God better.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gncnew

I have been obsessed with this same question for 8 months, and I must give credit to Divine Wisdom and Google for the answer! This will horrify you!

The Old Testament God was SO ANGRY because the Jews were sacrificing their CHILDREN to the pagan god Moloch, aka "The Golden Calf". They would heat the idol with fire and then put their babies in the outstretched arms, they would die with their mouths open, (this is how we got the term, "die laughing"). As always Moloch demanded an innocent victim, so they would give them their baby girls usually. They called themselves Martyring the victims and also so the gods would make them rich. They learned this from the Pagan Egyptians who got it from Nimrod all the way back to Babylon. God destroyed all of these temples where Human Sacrifices were done and said that they would never be inhabited again, and today we call them "ruins". We always discover lots of bones around the ruins, and they look the same all over the earth.

The Old Testament God is the same God Jesus worshiped, he sent Jesus to give them their very LAST warning and be an example for them before He destroyed everything again and really make their lives hell. Because they were up to their old tricks again, this time it was worse. They had graduated to crucifying people on crosses, and when the suffering had ended they stabbed them in the left side, collected the blood in silver and gold cups and drank it, they also made their bread for passover with it. Does this sound familiar? Holy Grail, Holy Blood. They were waiting to drink Jesus' blood, but God put an end to that when the "rocks rent" and there was an earthquake and they all ran home. This is the reason God tells us to drain all blood from any animal, it makes us evil and attracts demons. Jesus had to cast out demons all over the place in Israel! It puts more light on Jesus when he talked about using wine as blood and bread as flesh, substitute.

History shows that God, true to His Word, destroyed them and scattered the Jews where they were terribly persecuted as He said they would be. We reap what we sow, always, because our Creator is VERY balanced and that is the Law of the Universe. Jesus was sent to teach them to ask God for forgiveness and God, always forgiving would blot out their sins, but they used him as their yearly sacrifice instead! This is what REALLY kindled God's Wrath. God punished the Jews severely for their abominations. He is a JUST God, he punishes evil and rewards good, there is evidence all over the earth...Ancient Ruins = Human Sacrifice Locations, (i.e., Mayan, Sumerian, Greek, Roman, Babylon, etc). Almost every tribe since the flood participated in these rituals. I can't find any evidence for the Arab tribes (Ishmael's people) on the cannibalism and the blood thing, but I believe before Islam, the pagan Arabs did bury their baby girls and only because the Quran tells them NOT to do that because the babies belong to God and are sinless. It says about Judgment Day, "When the female (infant), buried alive, is questioned for what crime she was killed...", so this seems to be the worst thing they did, and now that I think about it, the crime rate was low for a long time in Arabia.

BEWARE! THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE RULING ISRAEL, EUROPE & NORTH AMERICA. They are still at it under the Elite Secret Societies. The ZIONIST Movement is the PRIORY of SCION, Illuminati, Catholic Church, Bohemian Club (there is a video on youtube about the Bohemian Club's Creation of Care Ceremony where they do a Human Sacrifice, all the US Presidents were members, except Obama, I think.) They have built underground cities EVERYWHERE, where they think they are going to hide out in 2012, when all the nukes go off from the magnetic pull. There is a place in Scotland or somewhere that houses every kind of seed ever created so they can replant the earth. They think we will all be dead, and they will be glad to be rid of us, so they can worship their "sun goddess". All I know is that MY CREATOR has a plan for them because they have kindled his WRATH again.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join