It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flouride

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
FatherLukeDuke,

Do you understand what Technical Grade Fluoride is?

Non refined, non-medical grade. Pull up the MSDS and take a look at it.

THAT is what is used in Public Water Systems. Naturally occurring fluoride is in no way shape or form the same chemical composition as Technical Grade Fluoride.

You are arguing with basic chemistry. Learn some science rather than relying on what other people tell you on websites - then you can think for yourself.

Sodium Flouride is added to the water and it dissolves into Na+ and F− ions. A flouride ion is a flouride ion.

Governments are using it to quell their populaces...lowers crime and keeps yer citizens from thinking due to it's Toxicity. Just go to the Wikipedia page and read the Toxicity chapter, it's cited with references for you.

Flouride is not toxic at 1ppm, which is what water supplies are boosted to. It's utter rubbish that it "quells" anyone, or reduces crime rates. Show me a shred of scientific evidence to support this and I will look.

In the UK at least, the government has nothing to do with water flouridation - it's left to regional health authorities. Only 6 million people in the UK have water at 1ppm and for 0.5 million of these it is naturally occuring. They don't add flouride to 61 million people's water supply, so it's a bit of a strange conspiracy, don't you reckon?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I'm not sure anyone is auguring the effect is individually significant or directly A to B make people less likely to kick up a stink if you will, but not everything is a dot point argument There any many factors with different weighting to take into account in any situation. I dont think its any stretch of the imagination people in power would exercise subtleties as minor as it may seem to tip the cards in their favour .

I think some people are still arguing if there is an effect of drinking fluoride. Based on common sense. Ingesting anything has an effect, even if not noticeable. especially over a long period of time.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Pervius was pointing out contamination, not denying fluoride ion chemistry.

China is a fluoride supplier for the US, often contaminated.

see the Amesbury case, both news and youtube video, where a worker shows other material mixed with fluoride that didn't dissolve.

www.thebostonchannel.com/investigative/22814488/detail.html

2 things with the report

the "contaminated fluoride is safe" line by authorities, and other close localities sharing the same chinese fluoride.

took a conscious worker to protest and temporarily stop the mess.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
If we rely on the government / corporations, or people in positions of power who look to expand their power. How can we expect they will do the right thing to the masses as we have seen time and time again this is not the case. As we can relate in our daily lives day by day this is not the case.

Some people are just deluded

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Its says right on the tooth paste tube that the ingredients are poisonous and thats enough for me to believe it can't be good for you.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Did I hear a whisper of common sense?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join