It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flouride

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

One of the first things done in Army basic training is to visit the dental clinic and are given a huge dose of Flouride-concentrated toothpaste, told not to swallow it and that it would probably make you feel slightly ill for a time, and given a very small amount of water to rinse with. After that your actual training begins.

Rather than making you docile and complacent perhaps you become a bit more "compliant" perhaps? At least through the inicial days of training??

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I have heard Flouride makes your teeth more brittle. It cuts down on decay and cavities but the trade-off is that your teeth become more brittle with age. Does it do all the "brain" stuff and dull your thought process? POE, purity of essence - let's hope they can recall that last bomber.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro
reply to post by pirhanna

One of the first things done in Army basic training is to visit the dental clinic and are given a huge dose of Flouride-concentrated toothpaste, told not to swallow it and that it would probably make you feel slightly ill for a time, and given a very small amount of water to rinse with. After that your actual training begins.

Rather than making you docile and complacent perhaps you become a bit more "compliant" perhaps? At least through the inicial days of training??

They didn't do that to us when we were in Marine Corps. boot camp. I guess the fluoride explains while Army Soldiers are so docile and ineffective.

lol... just kidding.

Anyway, most people I know merely use tap water for brushing their teeth. Unless the concept of random sampling is wrong and I wasted $350 for that statistics course, or the area I live has an odd percentage of people who don't drink tap water, then I would have to assume that most people who are not dirt poor do not drink tap water.

For the most part, fluoride is merely interacting with our clothes in the washing machine, and our plants in the garden.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I saw a thread on alex jones other day, some doctor talking about fluoride* he said, it also seems to inhibit the brain, the hippocampus* where memory occurs and to some extent, nerves.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by RestingInPieces

I have been retired and living in Mexico for the past five years and most everyone drinks bottled water. I live in the central highlands and our tap water tastes springwater pure here and it is used to bathe with, cook, brush you teeth, wash, etc., but by custom people buy and drink bottled water. Not sure if tap water or bottled water is flouridated here but Coca-Cola and Pepsi are two of the largest bottled water distributers, if that says anything.

The Mexican people are generally very polite and tolerant, which are intelligent responses, but I would not call them either docile or complacent, to the contrary. One big difference in the cultures of Mexico and the US is that Mexicans do not trust government, politicians, or police of any kind - they know it is all corrupt and self-serving. I believe Americans generally do trust these agents, at least the ones of their own party, at least they would like very much to trust and "believe in" them.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
My ex-girlfriends father used to work with the water system in Phoenix and he says it's pure corrosive poison. It's a waste product, and it's cheaper to sell it to the city and put it in water as a 'health benefit' than it is to clean it up and dispose of it properly.

One of the people who worked with him spilled some on his gloved hand (In undiluted form) and it ate through his glove and into his skin.

It simply moves calcium from other parts of the body and it usually ends up more in the teeth - that's how they give you the 'benefit' of fluoride.

It's literally a poisonous, toxic, corrosive chemical by product and instead of disposing of it as such, they've been able to sell this poison off and put it in our water to save money.

Of course, this is all my word without any links or proof, but I thought I'd chime in for those who already know what crap it is.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
For even more information on this topic, see here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

There has been some great info posted in this thread, I'll make sure to go through it in detail as soon as I can, I think this is a very important topic

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I live in one of the many areas of the UK where the water does not have added fluoride. I buy fluoride free toothpaste (yes why is it MORE expensive?) though it took a while for me to cotton on that my mouthwash had fluoride!!
I don't buy all this pineal gland stuff - I just try to limit unnecessary additives.
That said I am more concerned with all the electro magnetic radiation we are being zapped with. A whole other thread I think.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
It's nasty stuff. Because you consume it form the day your born to the day you die, it changes your natural//mental state. Some people choose to eat fresh vegetables, some choose to eat frozen. By the way, does anyone think cancer is linked to packaged food?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by PFdiddy
By the way, does anyone think cancer is linked to packaged food?

Cancer in all age groups is on the increase, so is dementia. But I know people affected who don't do fast food. I think it is more likely that our body's equilibrium is affected by a combination of factors.
So OK yes people are consuming more food with additives.
But also the air is full of radio waves etc. Can't be good. Just got rid of my DECT (cordless) phone. Baby Monitors have been getting a bad press too. Friend's baby died of a brain tumour. It was too late by the time she had read up on it. Of course longevity is increasing throughout the world but we are also being harmed by some of the technologies which help us. I don't think it's a conspiracy. It's almost like this is nature trying to redress the balance.
That said, we will soon know if packaged food IS a major factor. Today's youth seem to live off the stuff. Ticking time bomb?
edit on 12-12-2010 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

I agree with you about the many factors. Sounds like you have some knowledge. Thankyou for exercising a little power.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

its like my mind becomes obsessed about what other people are thinking, and as if everyone is trying to invade my thoughts

That's just paranoia. You should maybe get checked out for schizophrenia or some other condition.

Thought broadcasting is a positive symptom of schizophrenia in the diagnostic process undertaken by mental health professionals.

Thought Broadcasting

Also

In psychiatry, thought withdrawal (or thought extraction) is the delusion that thoughts have been 'taken out' of the patient's mind.

Thought Withdrawl

Also fluorescent lights contain mercury, not fluorine

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

Everything is interconnected, I can see how mercury and fluorine are common. Mercury is in vaccines.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by PFdiddy

The mercury in vaccines is in a form that leaves the body 10 times faster than the form that risk assessments are based upon.

Mercury in vaccines leaves blood fast

Anyway, only trace levels of thiomersal (thimerosal in the US) are found in vaccines

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

Thank god for that

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I guess that you are smoking too much of that weed.. whacker.. Yes, we live in the internet age... why not pick up a couple of searches say 'EPA Fluoride' or 'Fluoride Clinical Trials'..

Here is a good one... lets see what they have :
www.fluoridealert.org...
NOTABLE QUOTES:

"You would have to have rocks in your head, in my opinion, to allow your child much more than 2 ppm."
- Dr. Stanley Wallach, Surgeon General Committee on Non-Dental Health Effects of Fluoride, April 19, 1983. (EPA ended up enacting a standard of 4 ppm).

"I've never seen scientific evidence discounted and refused to be looked at the way they're doing with fluoride."
- Jacqueline Warren, Natural Resources Defense Council, November 25, 1985

"The EPA was pressured by supporters of fluoride, however well-meaning, and by states that would have to remove excess fluoride, to raise the standard to a level that now borders on unsafe, according to EPA's own scientific review. EPA's actions were not driven by science, but by political pressure from supporters of fluoride."
- Journal of the Academy of General Dentistry, February 1987

"Up to now EPA, under the Safe Drinking Water Act, has regulated fluoride in order to prevent children from having teeth which looked like they had been chewing brown shoe polish and rocks... EPA in response to new studies, which only confirmed the old studies, and some flat out political preasure, has decided to raise the standard to 4 mg/L. This increase will allow 40% of all children to have teeth gross enough to gag a maggot."
- Paul Price, EPA Drinking Water Analyst, October 31, 1985.

"This whole thing is politics. You're not talking science at all."
- Dr. Robert Carton, President of EPA Headquarters Union, November 25, 2005

Here is another one (clinical trial) :
www.fluoride-journal.com...
RANDOMIZED CLINICAL TRIAL OF THE EFFECT OF PRENATAL
FLUORIDE SUPPLEMENTS IN PREVENTING DENTAL CARIES
Fluorosis was observed in 26 subjects!!!!

I wonder if anyone outside the CDC and the ADA support Fluoride anymore... It is a well known conspiracy which can be traced by typing 'Fluoride Conspiracy' and goes back to 1924 with IG Farben...
ekoscommunications.com...

"Fluoridation is the greatest case of scientific fraud of this century."

- Robert Carlton, Ph.D, former EPA scientist, 1992

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Despite spelling being corrected early in the thread I wasn't seeing it last night, or early this morning. I got it now, flUOride. Now that I can spell it correctly it is powerless against me and I can resume brushing and otherwise consumming the stuff. It seems a little difficult to avoid the stuff anyway, it keeps turning up everywhere.

Any side-by-side comparisons between fluoridated countries and non-fluoridated countries, or which those might be?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

I guess that lines up with the medical definition, however, the cause of such conditions and perceptual/psychological phenomena could quite possibly be individuals that do not react favourably to chemical conditioning. For example, on one hand, the feeling of being watched can bring a sense of ease to people whom are cautious about potential terrorists/theives, and for this reason feel safe and protected amist security cameras, and are ok with people keeping a watchful eye. However, on the other hand, it can create nervous disorders as some people, even though they are by no means "guilty" they feel as if they are being overly criticised/"watched" by others. I read a book on human behaviour, that children can distinguish between other children simply by the way they walk and behave, and the slightest movements that are "out of key" will cause them to give negative attention to certain children, simply because of human herd-like behaviour.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

I would have to agree. And who decides to so things like that? Some of us may have established by now that the whole Nwo thing is made up of many factors. These factors at the end of the day, help the system continue and the Nwo gain the desired result. Fluoride is one of those factors which aids them. I like the point of conditioning you raised. Breath of fresh air

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I emailed the CDC and asked them some questions about fluoride, they basically responded in this manner:

Why is fluoride in the water and not just applied topically to the teeth?

"It is beneficial for BABIES to drink fluoridated water so the fluoride can mix into the saliva and protect their teeth that has not formed yet."

There are many things wrong with this statement. First, this ridiculous and appalling administration of a drug (fluoride is a drug) is given nationwide to all BABIES?! without a doctor's diagnosis? This is absurd because if

- Fluoride has medical benefits such as preventing cavities, admitted by the CDC, then

-It is a drug

Drug def: A substance used to treat an illness, relieve a symptom, or modify a chemical process in the body for a specific purpose

So, they are giving medication to all babies. This point courtesy of the Health Ranger.

Secondly, it's ridiculous to give babies water, let alone fluoridated water. Babies should drink breast milk. Babies shouldn't even drink formula, let alone tap water for at least six months of their life but easily for a year or more.

Third, the CDC is again admitting that fluoride only works topically, as they say that the fluoride mixes in with SALIVA. If it mixes in with saliva then it is still working topically. They are trying to say that fluoride mixes in with the saliva and then helps the babies teeth to form within the gums. Whether or not this works should be left up to the parents and doctors to worry about, not mass administering it to an entire country.

Just for the record I still brush with fluoride but I drink filtered water and I am opposed to the idea of fluoridation in water, it just makes no sense.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join