It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two car explosions in central Stockholm

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
The funniest thing is that still, even after one news agency after another reports this as a terrorist act done by a muslim person performing jihad, some people are still blabbering about this being a false flag..

Why would you so willingly believe the news agencies? They've never lied to us before have they - BBC WT7 tower collapse report comes to mind, for just one example, while the tower is still standing.

Sure sometimes it's as straight forward as you say and sometimes it isn't. But we owe it to ourselves to investigate and not take the word of the news outlets... and certainly not the word of 'IsraeliGuy'... you're not biased much are you (sarc: I've seen your racist rants before). Nor should we take the word of:

Originally posted by AgentSmith
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

You're absolutely right there bud. Reminds me of when 7/7 happened certain individuals first tried to claim there were no terrorists, then when the first bits of footage came out they said they were photoshopped in, then when there was so much footage and so many witnesses that was no longer feasible they then said the terrorists thought there were part of some exercise (getting confused with what the tabletop exercise being conducted that day actually consisted of). Then when the suicide video of one of the terrorists surfaced guess what, he'd actually recorded it because he thought it was part of the exercise too.
Some people are just retarded, end of story.

Yes I remember 7/7. When a moderate Muslim school teacher from Leeds missed the train that would have put him on the underground from Kings Cross at the right time, but it blew up anyway, when the news reports claimed a man had been shot at Canary Wharf and then were redacted, when the tracks were blown upwards from the force of a bomb under the rails and when a few days later Jean Charles de Menezes, an electrical engineer on the tracks was shot dead in a most bizarre display for even the Met police. But, yeah tow the news outlets line why not. The fact they were drilling for the exact scenario that day was just a big crazy coincidence...OK, I'll buy that with my morning paper. Not likely.

We need people like the folks at ATS to disseminate and question the information to hand because you cannot trust what the news... and/or trolls... are saying about these incedents. Not everything is cut and dry so a bit of speculation often reveals theres more than meets the eye.

I personally think this may have an effect on how they handle Assange's extradition, and will further serve to tighten the laws on detaining 'information leak terrorists'. Watch this space, anddon't accept what AgentSmith or the IsraeliGuy would have you beleive!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

If you're going to call someone names, at least come up with something creative.
I'd return the favor, but unlike you, I actually obey the rule of conduct here on ATS.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

You are kidding right???

Muslims don't hang out here!! lol, what a joke!!!

This place is infested with Muslims!!!

I am sorry that you got so offended by him calling Mohammad a dog.

Are you advocating for him to get hurt just because he was saying his opinion??

Have you ever heard of free speech??

Oh wait, I see how it is like. You can criticize everything else but Islam and once you start talking about it free speech doesn't apply any more.

Hypocrite much??

Here, I will repeat it again in your face. Mohammad is a pedophile, warmongering, jew-hating dog.

edit on 12-12-2010 by Steam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Steam

show me these Muslims
palistinians
Afghanis
iraqis
where are they?
and yes you have the right free speech as hatefull as it is and I have the right to call you on it
dog is OK?
chicken

PS
this is biginning to sound like a bunch of Israelis...

edit on 12-12-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2010 by Danbones because: PS

edit on 12-12-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith

You're absolutely right there bud. Reminds me of when 7/7 happened certain individuals first tried to claim there were no terrorists, then when the first bits of footage came out they said they were photoshopped in, then when there was so much footage and so many witnesses that was no longer feasible they then said the terrorists thought there were part of some exercise (getting confused with what the tabletop exercise being conducted that day actually consisted of). Then when the suicide video of one of the terrorists surfaced guess what, he'd actually recorded it because he thought it was part of the exercise too.
Some people are just retarded, end of story.

And to think these people carry the banner of "deny ignorance" is just an insult to one's intelligence.
The only thing a person can do is stare and laugh, simple as that. Any normal debate attempt with these folks will only result in even more speculations, false accusations, no proof at all, a very bold claim that they are right and everyone else is wrong, and a mockery at everyone who is "buying" the story as if it's already proven it has been made up by some governments.

Wake the f* up people, you are living in a lie you created yourselves.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

show me these Muslims
palistinians
Afghanis
iraqis
where are they?
and yes you have the right free speech as hatefull as it is and I have the right to call you on it
dog is OK?
chicken

PS

Oozy, Sahabi, inforeal, abumossab and a lot of other members that I don't feel like sifting through their posts in order to find out when they mentioned it.

You have the right to call me whatever, but just remember that I never insulted YOU personally.

Goes to show us what type of person YOU are.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

in the netherlands in asylum centres .. the netherlands nowadays is stepping stone for terrorist .. thats why the netherlands after all its anti islam things the past years hasn t been attacked. latest is killing of van gogh 4 years ago.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by donhuangenaro
reply to post by mr-lizard

thinking that bombing other countries for profit will make
them love you is not just ignorant, it is dumb...

maybe if you could use your brain you would easily
see that most of the countries that your governments
send soldiers to kill people are muslim countries...

cannot comprehend this simple fact... connect the dots?

I'm not surprised

edit on 12-12-2010 by donhuangenaro because: :-]

Your assumptions are foolish. I'm anti-war and bizarrely I also dislike terrorists.

So hush your pipe.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by donhuangenaro

but did tens of thousand civilians in Afghanistan and Iraq deserve their deaths by your soldiers spreading democracy and peace with bombs?

Majority of Afghani people do want democracy, and reject Islamic dictatorship. War in Afghanistan against Islamic terrorists is justified, end of story.

As for civilian causalties, they are never justified, but simply cannot be prevented in an armed conflict. But I noticed you failed to mention tens of thousands of civilian causalties killed by Islamists in this conflict.

link   

Originally posted by Danbones

how do you know your soldiers aren't slaughtering afghani children...?
you don't

that is so ....lamer

On the same note. How do you know that they are?

Or are you just making child-like assumptions, based on a total lack of evidence but in a way that feeds your ego and gives you some form of pleasure knowing that totally innocent people (and a terrorist dog) are dead?

link   

Originally posted by Pr0t0
But we owe it to ourselves to investigate and not take the word of the news outlets... and certainly not the word of 'IsraeliGuy'...

By all means feel free to investigate as much as you can. But I cannot see the connection between an investigation, and a claim from the get-go about how it is a false flag without having the slightest of proof (other way around - all proofs are pointing at the other side of the fence).
Don't kid yourself. You know as much as I do that as far as investigating goes on ATS, it only takes one stupid website that promotes fear and hysteria, one poster that's eager to be fed that BS with, and he only needs to create a thread and quote said website while the rest of the horde comes in with posts like "GREAT INVESTIGATION MAN!!11!" eventhough he only copy-pasted false material. I've seen that plenty of times around.

And trust me if I cared at all about you taking my words as legitimate, I would've chosen a different nickname because I know how highly this forum speaks of Israelies/Jews. Hint - I don't care at all.

Watch this space, anddon't accept what AgentSmith or the IsraeliGuy would have you beleive!!!

Lol. You could've just said:
"...Wahhh! Please believe what we speculators have to say! Wahhhhh! We've been coming up ridiculous accusations based on co-incidents soooooo hard! Please don't believe anyone that tries to be rational!..."

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Is it even possible for you to be even more biased than you are? I don't think it is. This was just a matter of time before someone involved Israelis to the whole issue even though they've got no connection at all (YET! Wait until some more creative illusionist will come up with how this is all a MOSSAD work). Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you the one talking about free hate couple of posts earlier?
Pathetic hypocrite.
When sounding like a fourth-grader, at-least try to spell as good as one.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by David_Reale

yes, you are making such a good job for 9 years, it's a miracle:

washingtonpost.com

Casualties are a reason Afghans join Taliban

Our organization, along with Human Rights Watch and the Open Society Foundations, has been asking ordinary Afghans about the impact of civilian casualties for years and found just the opposite. Afghans are intensely critical of U.S. and NATO forces because of airstrikes harming civilians. This anger and resentment dominate Afghan views of the West. Civilian casualties caused by International Security Assistance Force activities, alongside government corruption, are the most commonly cited reason why people might join the Taliban.

like I said, get real...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Dude, I agree with everything you said 100%.

It is just astounding how many Muslim sympathizers there are here.

They always say that every terrorist act is a false-flag conspiracy and can never admit that a lot of these are just wacko Muslim jihadists trying to push a religious agenda.

It is as if they think Muslims are some kind of saints who can't do anything wrong.

And yet they have the nerves to blame everything on the "Jews".

What happened to "Deny Ignorance"???

This site has become so pathetic...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

that was so lame
I was feeding a little of the muslim hating back
and it doesn't sit well when the shoe is on the other foot
does it?

The Swedes have taken part in an invasion of a country that was never proven to have anything to do with 911.
thats all the proof needed
and more then the total that the muslim bashers have posted here.

can't believe you didn't see that comimg

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Oh yeah, now watch as this topic derails to the US-Afghan campaign after the "truth-seekers" couldn't come up with more wild accusations and are running out of theories.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
People always assume that Afghanistan is an oppressed place, yet seem to forget that the Afghani's have been fighting, fighting, butchering, maiming, raping and killing their own for hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of years.

They have constantly been at war. If not with themselves, then with neighbours.

So cry me a river.

The only good thing that has come out of this, is one murdering, backward Afghani terrorist is dead. Sadly he also took an innocent life - but for those of you who believe in hell. Well, i'm assuming the gates of hell are wide open for these terrorist scum bags.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by donhuangenaro

Are you for real, dude?

First flaw with your post - Sweden is neither the US, nor "NATO" forces.

Second flaw with your post - Sweden have no fighter jets in Afghanistan, and thus, cannot "bomb" civilians, nor taleban forces for that matter.

Third flaw with your post - Swedish forces aren't even mentioned in the article YOU use to BASH the work of Swedish forces in Afghanistan.

Allow me to use your own words against you once more, dude. Get real.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   

the swedes are in afghanistan
naw couldn't have anything to do with anything
heh heh
thats a LOL

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Actually, we're all lucky. I was a bit confused regarding the casualties of the attack at first, but it seems that nobody except the terrorist retard himself got killed. He's the one dead man they found on the scene of the attack, it seems. He really was as much of a failure as a suicide bomber, as he was in life.
edit on 12-12-2010 by David_Reale because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join