It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two car explosions in central Stockholm

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
It was because an artist drew muhammad as a dog. Which he is.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I think it is a false flag, I'm not sure if the US is behind it, or if the Swedes would do it themselves.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

What? Sorry and I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering, but what the heck has what you said, which makes absolutely NO sense, got to do with the topic?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Just read about this. I'm Swedish, and I say...eeeh...sorry, terrorist, you're going to have to work on your terror-inducing methods....oh, wait. You can't. You're dead. Your life was a complete waste of oxygen, and the explosives you packed yourself with were similarly wasted. Good riddance, though, I say. The world could do with less retards like you. Too bad an innocent person had to die because of your being a complete and utter loser, though.

And now that I got that out of my system, I should put it like this... Regardless of what they do, regardless of how many people have to die, regardless of how many suicide attacks that start popping up in Sweden...hell, even if Sweden turns into Baghdad's Red Zone...guess what? I am not going to be scared. That's what they - the government, and the terrorists - want. Ergo, let's not do it. And I am not going to give away my freedoms to the government to "protect me" either. Sorry, but I intend to enjoy my life, and my Christmas, without fear. Merry Christmas, terrorist losers!

In fact, from now on, my foreign policy on terrorism will be; "Terrorist attack? Big friggin' deal. Come back when we're invaded by aliens." Any other reaction benefits only corrupt politicians, and terrorists, which are usually the same.

edit on 12-12-2010 by David_Reale because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Good riddance to this loser jihadist trash. He wanted to murder innocent people in a downtown district doing Christmas shopping. He absolutely got what he deserved, his own painful death.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by PETROLCOIN

You speak of ignorance - but fail to take into account the very notion that most suicide bombers ARE muslim. May I ask what cave you have been hiding in and how you have not only isolated yourself from popular media for the last ten years but have the audacity to insult people who are making assumptions based on recent events.

Methinks YOU are the ignorant one.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
This quote from the BBC is strange

"It looked as if the man had carried something that exploded in his stomach," he said on the website of newspaper Dagens Nyheter.

IN his stomach?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
The funniest thing is that still, even after one news agency after another reports this as a terrorist act done by a muslim person performing jihad, some people are still blabbering about this being a false flag..

It's more than obvious now that this is what they want to believe in, so they convince themselves that's the truth.

I can't stop imagining them sitting at home, wrapping their heads with tinfoil hat and listening 24/7 to some underground YouTube podcast home-made news agency.

Just look at the posts from Danbones, first post of his in this thread is CLAIMING that there is a doubt about the identity of the terrorist. Oh really? No there isn't. They found his body already.
Or PETROLCOIN, saying how "stupid" it is to "guess" that this is done by a Muslim terrorist just because the initial news report at the OP's link didn't contain the word 'Muslim'.

As I said, you guys just need to face it - sometimes the Muslims really are to blame. It's simply senseless to constantly blame Governments around the world everytime some Muslims perform suicide bombing, and you know that these accusations exist on ALL terrorist related threads.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nicorette
Good riddance to this loser jihadist trash. He wanted to murder innocent people in a downtown district doing Christmas shopping. He absolutely got what he deserved, his own painful death.

well, maybe he deserved it,

but did tens of thousand civilians in Afghanistan and Iraq deserve their deaths
by your soldiers spreading democracy and peace with bombs?

I always get amazed by ignorant western people that are, sorry to say, so dumb
that it's unbelievable...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

thinking that bombing other countries for profit will make
them love you is not just ignorant, it is dumb...

maybe if you could use your brain you would easily
see that most of the countries that your governments
send soldiers to kill people are muslim countries...

cannot comprehend this simple fact... connect the dots?

I'm not surprised

edit on 12-12-2010 by donhuangenaro because: :-]

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

You're absolutely right there bud. Reminds me of when 7/7 happened certain individuals first tried to claim there were no terrorists, then when the first bits of footage came out they said they were photoshopped in, then when there was so much footage and so many witnesses that was no longer feasible they then said the terrorists thought there were part of some exercise (getting confused with what the tabletop exercise being conducted that day actually consisted of). Then when the suicide video of one of the terrorists surfaced guess what, he'd actually recorded it because he thought it was part of the exercise too.
Some people are just retarded, end of story.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
The funniest thing is that still, even after one news agency after another reports this as a terrorist act done by a muslim person performing jihad, some people are still blabbering about this being a false flag..

It's more than obvious now that this is what they want to believe in, so they convince themselves that's the truth.

I can't stop imagining them sitting at home, wrapping their heads with tinfoil hat and listening 24/7 to some underground YouTube podcast home-made news agency.

Even thou I do not think that this was any false flag I have to ask .. But You do know that a false flag can be executed using an actual muslim right ? I mean whats the problem with finding a muslim looking guy for the execution of the bombing ? Or are all of them somehow tagged and cataloged in secret that I did not hear about
?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by donhuangenaro

Maybe you should take a closer look at what Sweden's military is doing in Afghanistan. We're not the US military. We don't kill innocent civilians. There is no justification whatsoever, even on an "eye for an eye basis", for what this loser did in Sweden.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by David_Reale

yeah, like I am to believe military propaganda that your soldiers are
spreading peace with flowers?

why are your soldiers there in the first place?

to help Americans or Afghanis?

get real

edit on 12-12-2010 by donhuangenaro because: :-P

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

yeah man, I'll agree
proof is needed
the scientology bit was to show who ever said scientologists don't speak arabic..
yeah they do

INHO
these bombings always seem to happen just at the right time
and the two main questions are
who benefits
and who gets paid.

I also know the radicals like the wahabis in arabia
are created and installed radicals
just like the shaw of Iran was paid and installed
just like saddam was paid installed
etc
Who's idea was it to provoke the muslims with cartoons in the first place ....really...?

the wiki leaks rape charges are a lie
who benefits who gets paid.....

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ZELDAR

same to you zeldar
the muslims don't hang out here much
which is why it is safe for you to shoot your wad here..
better save some of that for the day you say that and there happens to be a muslim your size in the vicinity.
Somehow i doubt you will on purpose say that to a muslim your own size...

you have proved that by spewing irrational hate here where it is safe
I'm suprised the mods aren't on that one liner

Ps better they aren't
for education's sake
edit on 12-12-2010 by Danbones because: PS

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Nicorette

you know
its possible that if all the swedes are this hatefull
no one will miss you.
if 5 or 6 muslims attack at the same time your county will be toast.

after all you are only a fraction of the US's size
and it only took a couple of muslims with box cutters
to put them on thier knees.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by David_Reale

right its OK for you to invade a country that never did anything to you
and you are upset that they might be fighting back?
how do you know your soldiers aren't slaughtering afghani children...?
you don't

that is so ....lamer

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by donhuangenaro

Are you joking? Our military is spreading peace with assault rifles, nothing else, so don't play coy.

But the one who needs to get real is you. We're not there to help the US. Some people are so goddamn ignorant or self-centered that they actually think the whole world and every action taking place in it revolves around the United States of goddamn America. Well, guess what? It doesn't. We're there to help one country, and one country only - Afghanistan. If we wanted to help America, then that would be where our soldiers were stationed. We do not give a rat's ass about American interests in Afghanistan.

And yes, as hard as it may be for a cynical mastermind like you to believe, Swedish soldiers do good work in Afghanistan. The people in PRT Mazar-e-Sharif want us there. They do not want us to leave. Because when we do, they fear the taleban will return. And of course, our mentor officers that work with and train the Afghani National Army are the only nationality's mentors that actively participate in battle with the ANA against the taleban. Making our officers very appreciated in the ANA as well.

Don't make the mistake of thinking Swedish soldiers are like (some) American soldiers. The Swedish Defense Forces are not a war machine. And in Afghanistan, they are not soldiers - they're peacekeepers.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
To me its a lot like the boy who cried wolf, the western governments in general cry wolf to many times. Best just to always assume false flag unless there is very solid evidence and a credible investigation to prove otherwise.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join