It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO doesn’t exist, stop being ignorant.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I would like to see some substantial replies directed directly at this video. As you are ignorant if you speculate on Nwo without acknowledging the existence of this footage.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by PFdiddy
I would like to see some substantial replies directed directly at this video. As you are ignorant if you speculate on Nwo without acknowledging the existence of this footage.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Can I just mention one point that has become completely misconstrued by interpretation? Especially in this thread.

While a lot of people who posted on here have logical thinking and rational explainations, one thing needs to be addressed.

The New World Order is not a group (besides those fake wrastlers). The New World Order is an objective of a certain number of Political and Economical Elite. If anything it is already here folks.

link   
reply to post by Equinox99

I can think of a few reason’s of the top of my head. Could be that they want an environment where a bunch of them call have a good old bitching fest without the press having a go at them. Could be they want to maintain secrecy. Could be that they have it as a tradition, could be that they discuss stuff they don’t think the public show know about, want to tell government how best to boost business and international cooperation (that does not mean NWO before you start) and again don’t want to be quoted in the media. Really secrecy does not necessarily mean massive NWO conspiracy or even a cover up.

Did you say builderber because i thought it was the trilateral commission, sorry Illuminati, oops I meant Bohemian grov or was it the American government, no that’s it it’s the Jew’s or could it be those people working with Satan. Ahhh right you are talking about bilderberg, it’s just there are that many groups that go under the pseudonym NWO, no one can really agree what one of these groups is actually the NWO.

link   
reply to post by Doujutsu

Stay safe. "Good Hunting"

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by elfulanozutan0
reply to post by kevinunknown

The New World Order is an objective of a certain number of Political and Economical Elite. If anything it is already here folks.

You got it mate! NWO is already here and people need to realise that.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The new world order is those who control the way of things. Those at the top of the pyramid scheme most people scrape by on each week. It is a syndicate, like the mafia. They all help eachother so as to maintain the power and wealth, for their benefit.

Some individuals gain power through helping others. This makes them more positive godly figures as opposed to those who gain power from exploitation. I will avoid going into anything spiritual.

Systems only work a specific way because that how you think they work. Potential possibilities are outside what most can understand. As we advance as a species, the everyman is working harder to maintain the same standard of living. To grab at the shreds of technology and plastic glitter. If you take a step back you can realise how sick it is. Until you prostitute your time yet again. By lord there must be some proof.

Many things come together to shape the nwo. If I had as much power money and influential capability as the elite, Im sure I would be capable of worse than what they are up. Not that I would go through with it, but you fail to seem how easy it would be to pull off and instead give politicians and insurance brokers the benefit of the doubt.

To elaborate on how sick it is. The poorest of people who work the longest of hours for least pay, end up eating poor foods such as GMO veges and packet noodles full of poison. Well not be seen to exaggerate lets say little nutrition. This system is bad. But why change it. It is likely to keep the poor stupider than feeding them real food and as a kicker, they own the pharmaceutical companies as well. . .

I'm not sure I could let this continue if I had that much power and influence I would be geared in a different direction. However it is not this way. and this is wrong. So we need label now. of Nwo. Because we are too stupid to understand

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
NWO is a world wide conglomerate, an organization, if you will, that has one goal, world domination, by the means of control, news, power, money, law, and the way we think and do things, IMF WHO UN EU and NATO! Is the USofA apart of this?? NAFTA, is a good place to start, go back to Reagan the 40th pres of the US too MR Gorbachev, take down this wall, and it did. GHB the 41st pres, 1000 points of light, (my thought, 1000 points of control),do i need to list????? NWO is made clear, march 6 1991 speech, where the UN is made as the guardian of this NWO. so does the NWO really exist? do we have Growth Hormone foods? rewritten history, the desire for one world money, and domination, control what is read and written? ask me if there is a NWO.!!!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

People who work a regular job, watch tv, and are under the assumption that our way of life was purely constructed would call you a nutjob!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PFdiddy

so be it, does that mean i can get ssi????lol

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Hey dude, you seem to know your stuff.

Can you make a thread and elaborate more on your findings.Also maybe provide some evidence/sources.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Doujutsu

thanks for the kind words, all one needs to is just type in gorge h bush nwo it is all there on the net/ web, think of it as a big jigsaw puzzle were do the pieces fit? how far down the rabbit hole do you dare go?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I'm officially convinced this entire thread was troll bait... and I fell for it... for this I am shameful.

You have posters like Hadrian who when pushed into a corner, want to back the OP by saying childish statements and completely denying any credibility torwards a negative view on the OP's post.

That's cool, I get it, you're really strong-minded... not open to different views...

It's the skeptics that make me laugh on this website really. While some of them are realistic and open to ideas but remain skeptical, most conversations on ATS end up like this:

Open Minded Individual: So... I don't think humans were ever apes.
Skeptic: Clearly they were, it's written in many theories.
Open Minded Individual: Yes, but... those are theories, which leaves them up for debate.
Skeptic: Not quite.
Open Minded Individual: What about that 8,000 year old tablet they found that says "hey future... we were never apes"
Skeptic: It just proves apes had writing capabilities...
Open Minded Individual: .... uh huh ....

I'll finish up my last post here by again, requesting the OP or Hadrian to show anyone here some basic proof that they don't exist other than: "Well they don't have a billboard on Time Square so it's obvious they're not real."

But then again, I'll probably get another childish response about dinner on the moon with Mr. Reasoner.

BTW Hadrion, love the text below your name "Disinfo Agent for NWO Inc"... how proper.

- Done.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Kevinunkown you are probably the greatest debater I have ever met. Thank you for englightening us with your knowledge.
edit on 13-12-2010 by Good Intentions because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by Equinox99

I can think of a few reason’s of the top of my head. Could be that they want an environment where a bunch of them call have a good old bitching fest without the press having a go at them. Could be they want to maintain secrecy. Could be that they have it as a tradition, could be that they discuss stuff they don’t think the public show know about, want to tell government how best to boost business and international cooperation (that does not mean NWO before you start) and again don’t want to be quoted in the media. Really secrecy does not necessarily mean massive NWO conspiracy or even a cover up.

Did you say builderber because i thought it was the trilateral commission, sorry Illuminati, oops I meant Bohemian grov or was it the American government, no that’s it it’s the Jew’s or could it be those people working with Satan. Ahhh right you are talking about bilderberg, it’s just there are that many groups that go under the pseudonym NWO, no one can really agree what one of these groups is actually the NWO.

I am pretty sure I said Bilderberg, if you didn't read it go back and re-read it. The trilateral commission was an off-shoot branch of the Bilderberg which started in 1972. It is a different committee but started by the same people who headed the Bilderberg. David Rockefeller.

So you yourself don't exactly know what a bunch of rich elite industrialists, politicians, and high powered people do behind closed doors? So how do you automatically rule out any conspiracy when you said you don't know what they do behind the veil?

There are three levels of conspiracy: 1) Civil 2) Crime 3) Political

For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it. -David Rockefeller

If this was said during an interview, sure, he could have slipped up. But this man said it in his book, not an interview. Therefore he had every intention to say it! Considering this man is sitting on the Trilateral commission, he is a part of the Bilderberg meetings, and he is an elitist, you are prematurely ruling our a conspiracy.

In fact, you go beyond calling this conspiracy a hoax, you insinuate that we are delusional!

Look at the facts they are staring you in the face. Whether you accept it or deny it, I have done my duty to inform you of this person's ill intentions.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
shame on you for coming on here and calling people ignorant for their beliefs. thats like me calling everybody ignorant for believing in their choice or forced religion. this was just a terrible thread and i would like to see it removed!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by openyoureyes2theworld
shame on you for coming on here and calling people ignorant for their beliefs. thats like me calling everybody ignorant for believing in their choice or forced religion. this was just a terrible thread and i would like to see it removed!!!

Nahh... I love these kinds of threads. People .. well thinking people... give a very well thought out response as to why they counter the OPs original post. WHen I can manage to disregard the whining offended baby posts and read the intelligent ones.. I learn things. I may not agree with everything, but its helpful to see other points of view and beliefs .

Leave the thread!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Old World Order = World full of nations who don't particularly want to work together for the advancement of the planet, economy, environment, etc...

New World Order = Goal of a united world where nations work together for the advancement of the planet, economy, environment, etc...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by RestingInPieces

United world or united few? As we are well aware, the masses can be led. May you rest in pieces

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Is English your second language?

Just wondering.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join