It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO doesn’t exist, stop being ignorant.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
You really have to love all the people ranting on and on with the “do you have proof the NWO doesn’t exist” line.

For example last night I went to moon for a 3 way with Jessica Alba and Paris Hilton then a UFO picked me up and the gray’s probed my anus a little before dropping me in the middle of Baghdad and I had to fight may way to the train station to get back to my reptilian pay masters.

Prove what I have said didn’t happen.

You see, like everything in the NWO argument, when you look at it in the extreme it falls to bits. And when viewed as a collective the NWO lovers on ATS really do take it to the extreme.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doujutsu
I think you're a pro Zion jew trying to defend the NWO.

No surprise here. Anytime someone disagrees with them, they will slander and attack that person. Thats their life-philosophy. Slander rich folks. Slander politicians. Slander journalists. Slander people who dont share their clinical paranoia.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Excellent post. Add the rest of what he said and it all comes together.

As J. Edgar Hoover said,: " We must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism are being steadily advanced because many of us do not recognize the means used to advance them. ... The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst".

He said this also: "The Communist threat from without must not blind us to the Communist threat from within. The latter is reaching into the very heart of America through its espionage agents and a cunning, defiant, and lawless communist party, which is fanatically dedicated to the Marxist cause of world enslavement and destruction of the foundations of our republic.

Sound familiar? Look at what is happening here in the USA as we make our posts. You know what he said is the truth.

scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Anything to say about my last post Kevin?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
The NWO are the people calling the shots by whatever means. The people with the wealth power and influence that dont act in your best interest. They wish for things to continue and amplify exactly as they are as they are the ones who benefit. Continue to raise taxes, continue to shift responsibility onto volunteer organisations through emotional blackmail and continue to record record profits.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
All the slander of decent people has a demoralizing effect on the slanderers and their readers. Thats why most people steer clear from even reading this stuff. People really start believing that the great contributors to society (Rockefellers, Rothschilds) were evil or corrupt folks. How do people come to believe the opposite of what is true? As Goebbels said: You just have to keep repeating it again and again and impressionable people will believe. Thats why the age-group of NWO believers is overall low. Later they either grow out of it or go psychotic.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes
All the slander of decent people has a demoralizing effect on the slanderers and their readers. Thats why most people steer clear from even reading this stuff. People really start believing that the great contributors to society (Rockefellers, Rothschilds) were evil or corrupt folks. How do people come to believe the opposite of what is true? As Goebbels said: You just have to keep repeating it again and again and impressionable people will believe. Thats why the age-group of NWO believers is overall low. Later they either grow out of it or go psychotic.

HAHAHAHAHA^^^^^^ WTF ^^^^^^

Rothschilds, rockefellers, bilderberg, zionists, illuminati, masons, NWO, Ashkanazis and Khazarians are all contributing towards the society?

I wonder what is israel contributing to by expanding it's border towards a greater israel? Genocide of the palestinians?

You make me sick!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
prepare for the worst".

This is the agenda. You guys want everyone spending their life in living hell, preparing for the worst, living in fear and anger.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

HAHAHAHAHA^^^^^^ WTF ^^^^^^

Rothschilds, rockefellers, bilderberg, zionists, illuminati, masons, NWO, Ashkanazis and Khazarians are all contributing towards the society?

You make me sick!

Thanks to them society is lifted out of barbaric animal stages. You'd still be lowering your head to the floor for food without them.
edit on 13-12-2010 by lucid eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes

Thanks to them society is lifted out of barbaric animal stages.. You'd still be lowering your head to the floor for food without them.

yeh and turned the society into Goyim slaves that serves them?

What a loda bollox!

BTW hitler was an ashkanazi jew who was funded by the rothschilds.

You believe hitler was contributing to the society too?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

"Thats why the age-group of NWO believers is overall low. Later they either grow out of it or go psychotic."

Let me address both of these without getting into anything else. The age of NWO believers is low, because that label has not been round for a long time. Its a buzz word synonymous with the time of the internet. Furthermore, the younger age bracket are more o fay with the internet. Furthermore, alot have not been indoctrinated successfully. The world is a different place than it was 25 year ago. Unsuccessful indoctrination will hinder the ability to become apathetic and say, "well this is the way it has been my whole life. Why don't other do just as i did". The fact some people cotton onto these things after the prime of their youth is testament to the power of the current 'nwo' youth.

Now the point where you need to grow out of it is the point where you are forced to comply by so many social constructed polically correct guidelines, that to continue saying what your saying and complying can almost seem hypo-critic. Some people choose to 'grow out of it' for the sake of their own well being, as they are not strong enough not to go psyco if they do not ignore things.

To say that all people are this mentally weak is insulting

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

I have to confess I really do enjoy playing devil’s advocate; however it would have been nice to have had those comments in contest. Saying that however my views are adaptive and fluid constantly changing according to the evidence I see. It is true that I once saw the NWO in a similar way to the Galactic government in the hitch hiker’s guide to the galaxy books, however after spending a few months on reading loads of the NWO threads on ATS I have reached the conclusion that this is simply not possible as when viewed collectively the whole idea is totally illogical. My views might change again however right now, no I do not believe in the NWO.

Very flattering i must say that you bothered going to the bother of reading my thread history but you could have just asked if I have even believed.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

BTW hitler was an ashkanazi jew who was funded by the rothschilds.

You must have missed History Class. Its not unusual that lack of education leads teenagers to embrace ideas like NWO. Confused and trying to make sense of the world they seek simplistic explanations like that of Jews ruling the world.

Have you actually ever met Ashkenazi in real life?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Answer my question first.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by PFdiddy
s.

To say that all people are this mentally weak is insulting

Even if we look at the posts in this thread only you can see people are pretty sure of themselves when saying I am a zionist or an NWO-shill. That certainty is a sign of a condition that requires medication and psychiatric treatment. Any second-rate doctor would agree with that.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Answer my question first.

I dont know how you get that idea. Im sorry Im not in the mood for responding to every crazy claim made.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

You cant say Jews run the world. How dare you say that. It's like calling a homosexual a faggot. You must rather say, the people with the money, the banking cartels and hollywood moguls, oil giants etc. and they dont run the world. They just control the system and aspects of how it run. obviously so they can maintain the same position. As can we

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

I agree with what you said about education.

I used to be a strong believer in 9/11 conspiracies then I got really interested in actions of Islamic terrorists and realised after I had taught me self some stuff that didn’t originate form conspiracy literature that allot of what the conspiracy crowd were saying about terrorism was bs. Same goes for quite allot of stuff, once you start to read the stuff that hasn’t been wrote by the paranoid conspiracy theorists it becomes much easier to recognise what is a genuine conspiracy and what is rubbish.

Take the NWO for example, if you have only read all of Ickes books and dismissed everything else then you are going to start believing that the queen has a green lizard head.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

I find Icke will throw grain of truth to you and then poison you. Maybe will make you paranoid weirdo

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by PFdiddy

I actually agree with what you have said.

However, I don’t think these people are doing it to crate the type of NWO that many on ATS subscribe to or create a one world totalitarian state and I would add politicians to your list along with a bunch of civil servants.

I also agree with you that it’s xenophobic to claim that its always the Jews fault, really I find those comments disgusting.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join