It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO doesn’t exist, stop being ignorant.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
In direct relation tot his thread. If the Nwo does not exist? The natural way of things as nature intended? Or an improvement due to the existence of humanity. Just why do we still work such long hours with all these improvements in technology? Who structures the system and why? without being ignorant of course

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by PFdiddy

Really good question, and I probably can’t really give a real definite answer I suppose I do have a thread about the American dream being a lie talking about how the rich are keeping you all poor so that you have to keep working to make them richer. But I don’t really know if that answers your question. However the question itself does not prove the existence of the NWO

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

It does however prove that the system is structured in such a way that any benefit gained from improvements does not benefit the masses in terms of time prostitution ratio

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

If you were truly intelligent you wouldn't have to defend yourself and the words you post would show it.

"Pretty is, as Pretty does" "Intelligence is, as Intelligence does".
Do your own research, but be sure of the validity of your sources.
Oh... to get back to the "subject matter"(sic), (staying on topic) The NWO does in fact exist. Ever heard the saying: "Can't see the forest because of the trees"?
Oh, before I forget, let me ask you this: You are at 1260 yards to the target which stands 6 feet tall. You are using the "M-24" platform with the Unertl 10X Scope. You are at a 27 degree angle with a 9-12 mph 3/4 value cross wind from your left. To hit your target, what do you dial your scope to? What did you say about me not being a sniper? Respond to the question as correctly as you can. Then I shall give you the "real" answer.

This is an "Alpha Victor" priority, "Send it"!

Bravo2...out

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by scoutsniper

Sorry I spend all my time reading computer manuals and biology textbooks you obviously spend allot of time reading weapons manuals and I always use the ACUG scopes when playing COD so I really don’t know.

And there you go again judging my intelligence based on nothing.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
Guess what according to a whole load of threads on ATS it turns out that:

wikileaks is part of the NWO but so is every mainstream media outlet, Hollywood, every major think tank, every billionaire, windows, the Simpsons, every western government, democracy is a lie, they have orchestrated every major world even in the last 2000 years because they are all evil shape shifting reptilians who have corrupt our consciousness and their leader has a 666 tattoo and goes by the nick name “the beast”. None of you people are aware of this because you don’t have the intellectual capability to understand this and they have also changed every academic text book ever written and made you all stupid and infertile by putting fluoride in the water, and meds you don’t need. Oh and I am their spokes person on ATS because they are threaded by you despite their evident superhuman powers, I here there are actually quite a few of us “disinfo agents” who are on their pay role along with every western intelligence agency.

That is a summary of how mad the entire NWO conspiracy has got over the years, in my time on ATS I have witnessed it get worse and sometimes even crazier, and enough is enough. It’s got so crazy I have now reached the conclusion that the NWO don’t exist and indeed couldn’t possibly exist nor is there any logical reason for the NWO to exist.

The problem with the NWO conspiracy is that it assumes that this stuff is all possible, when it’s simply not possible or impossible to prove and I refuse to believe that which is illogical. It is wholly ignorant to believe in the existence of the NWO.

Why on earth would a bunch of raging capitalists who all compete against each other to build their financial empire bother working together to bring about a totalitarian one world dictatorship when this would bring an end to their current way of operating which is working thus far.

Why do some of you find it so hard to believe that there exists a global network of Islamic terrorists who deem it appropriate to attack the west? Yet your default believe is that the terrorist network is in fact a network of money bags who have the capability to implement the most impossibly complex operations to frame a terrorist group that doesn’t exist to achieve a objective that you know nothing about yet pretend to understand. Ask yourselves what’s more likely, A. Bad things happen because bad people exist OR B. Bad things happen because a group of evil reptilian aliens have absolute control over everything that happens on this earth and bad things happening helps them out a little bit. The answer should always be A however your medication may lead to some variations and possible a option C

To me its lazy to automatically blame the NWO for something, we don’t actually understand what the NWO is, what they want or if they even exist so would it not therefore make more sense to look at other possibilities other than constantly ranting on about how the NWO is behind everything when really that idea is very silly.

I've been thinking along these lines, but then again.. The truth might be simply that there is some truth that someone or something is trying to set the course of thinking of the masses..

..not that we would need to think it is NWO..

and what comes to the NWO - it is well possible that there are 2 (..or more..) forces with different goals putting the message of new world order out.

And then these are confused to be the one and only group behind something.

edit on 13-12-2010 by Jussi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Jussi

Now your starting to open our minds. Thats the kind of talk that will get places

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScepticalBeliever
The title of this thread is the most ignorant statement in this thread. You can't know for sure that the NWO doesn't exist, I'm not saying it does, but to categorically say it does not and is actually totally impossible, is wrong

and how.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Sorry I spend all my time reading computer manuals and biology textbooks you obviously spend allot of time reading weapons manuals and I always use the ACUG scopes when playing COD so I really don’t know.

Yo you play COD?

Whats your game name? I will 360 nose scope you, you noob!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I always use the ACUG scopes when playing COD so I really don’t know.

Actually the first line already explains the second line. No offense.
COD = game of the ultra sheeples.

Sorry I spend all my time reading computer manuals

So actually you don't have a clue what is going on outside the world. Now a little hint before you're trying to tell us, there is no NWO. Live a little in the real world. That's used to help to people to open their eyes.
edit on 13-12-2010 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Many of you probably do not remember the religious show.
The World Tomorrow, by Herbert W Armstrong.
I read a book by him 30 years ago, and I think is good read.
The name of the book; The United States and Britain In Prophecy.
The book can be download in pdf.
http;//www.herbert-armstrong.org/indexBB.html

Around the 1800's, between the British and American people.
Had acquired more than 2/3 to 3/4 of ALL cultivated physical
resources and wealth of the whole world.

In the book he goes on to say how this happened so fast.
This book would make a great thread all on its own.
The NWO has been in place a long time.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

You wrote: "Sorry I spend all my time reading computer manuals and biology textbooks you obviously spend allot of time reading weapons manuals and I always use the ACUG scopes when playing COD so I really don’t know.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Trijicon scopes serve their purpose. The NWO serves their purpose. You make an attempt to "judge me" (And you’re not a sniper) and then state that I am judging you. You brought it up, you got "nailed" and now you are playing the part of the "jilted victim". "If the soup is too hot, get out of the pot". You would be wise to "show your heels" in this debate about the NWO. However, even a fool is allowed to express their opinion. That would be you.

The answer to the question posed is: The M-24 does not have the ballistic capability needed to make a shot at that range due to the round going sub sonic after about 1000 yards and due to the spin drift. Dialing in your scope would have produced "nothing", just like this debate you started concerning the NWO has produced "nothing" except to expose how little you really know.
No one needs to "judge" your intelligence. Your posts speak for themselves. You made the statement:" Its really difficult for me to respond with anything other than that because i am not sure if that was a personal attack against me or the ATS moderation staff either way its uncalled for".

"One shot two kills". I have exposed both you and the ATS moderators. How's that for efficiency?
Don't go away mad, just go away. I came to this site in search of, "verified information"(conclusive). There have been times that I have found that. In this instance the answer is no. You have "nothing" to offer. Chalk up this little "chat" between us, as learning experience for yourself. Never "comment" on things you have no knowledge of. "Won't Get Fooled Again"

I believe we are finished speaking to one another.

Scout sniper

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I like your style mate!

Anyway an off-topic question.

Can a M-107 50 Cal. take down a flying helicopter?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Of Course there's a new world order, even the bush family have openly talked about it

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Starcus

but they must have proof! Maybe a movie by warner bros will do it. Or newspaper headline. Blurb on your phone bill maybe

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

And you will find no” conclusive” proof of the existence of a NWO as I have described in my first paragraph on ATS that is the point of this thread. You know nothing of my intellectual capability, just like I don’t know if you’re a sniper or another enthusiast who has seen a few too many war movies. There is no evidence proving absolutely beyond doubt the existence of the NWO this is what I based my op on, surly it is foolish to accept that something exists based on no evidence, if everything you read in to the NWO comes from conspiracy literature then you are only going to believe in that conspiracy.

I have noticed that your posts are very aggressive full of personally attacks and flaming language directed at both me and ATS staff. You might want to take a chill pill, this means nothing to me, I really mean that I actually don’t care about the NWO either way. I am happy with my life, ATS is a hobby a distraction for when i get bored or am looking for something to do on the internet. I think in general people take this stuff way to seriously all conspiracies should be taken with a very large sac full of salt. As such nothing you have said really bothers me that much or any other attacks your fellow sharks have gone in for, because the truth is I am happy to be one of the “sheep” because I know that most of you probably have a screw or two lose.

Let’s face until we turn on the 6 o’clock to find the news anchor announcing that the world is now under the sole governance of the Rothschild inc. and their lizard conies I can argue all I like that the NWO is a big fat lie that a bunch of folk crated to find a greater meaning to everything. And you lot can keep arguing that they do exist even if you don’t any concrete evidence. Unless I wake up one day and find that I am now part of a global state and national sovereignty no longer exists I can quite comfortably say that I am right, the NWO doesn’t exist. And if one day by some miracle I was proved to be wrong, I will happily take a round of your sniper to the head.

So yeah chill out and stop worrying about stuff that might not even be real.

edit on 13-12-2010 by kevinunknown because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-12-2010 by kevinunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Seen this before i guess. Would you rather he show you a blueprint. How stupid do you think he is?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Since there is no NWO agenda why is the bilderberg group shrouded in secrecy? Surely if they were doing it for the greater cause wouldn't they print the agenda to show the world how good they are? Because I think if they were truly doing it for the greater good it would be a fantastic Pr campaign.

Instead they beat around the bush and hide their intentions. Nothing good ever came out of a bunch of rich industrialists sitting in a room with politicians isolated from the world.

Your notion that an NWO does not exist is right, in a sense. It is an idea that will come to fruit shortly with the effort of unity. So in this time it doesn't exist out in the open but it is being implemented all around us.

Whenever someone attains some power they always try to grab more and more. Little power satisfies very little, total power is what they want.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Doujutsu

Thanks, here is your info.
"Yes" is the answer.
Engage the pilot and the chopper shall go down.
To avoid deletion due to "off topic" The NWO is real.

The M107 .50-caliber long range rifle is semi-automatic and is being fielded to infantry soldiers. It can engage targets to 2,000 meters with precision. At 29 inches long, the frame mounted, bolt-action XM107 weighs 28.5 pounds with optics. It is manufactured by Barrett Firearms Manufacturing, Inc. The XM107 is a rapid-fire; man portable, shoulder-fired, recoil operated semi-automatic system utilizing military standard .50 caliber ammunition. The primary components of the system consist of a rifle, day optical sighting system and hard carrying case(s).
I would suggest using the MACTAC .50 for extreme long range. It is the weapon that took out a Taliban sniper from 1.5 miles in Afghanistan. A Canadian sniper made the shot using US ammo.
"Buy American"

www.mcmfamily.com...

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Cheers Mate.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join