It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO doesn’t exist, stop being ignorant.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

These are not the droids you are looking for....
There is no NWO...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
A new world order where we have one country, one nation, one currency, a world order where we are free from the greed of our neighbouring nations which manipulate our economies for their own favor. We've done our first steps towards that by forming international unions but the sheep are already objecting that. People have been programmed to hate unity, they've been programmed to hate it because a world order like that is bad for the business.

The current world order is the evil new world order.
edit on 12/12/2010 by DGFenrir because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The New World Order is neither New nor Orderly.

The lie is as old as the serpant telling Eve she would be as God.

Deception is rampant in this thread. No truth exists save the denial of the obvious.

They would prefer to believe a lie and be damned.

So be it!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
One thing I tend to see alot of people forget, is the fact that these so called Illuminati live in the same world that we do, so if they really are poisoning are air,water,food, than wouldn't they be poisoning themselves also? We can all agree that our Governments do things we sometimes see as unfit and necessary, but to say there's a hidden power that's taking over the world is to speak nonsense. I'm sure I will be attacked for not believing or for spreading "lies" about the truth, but come on people I've done my research and most of it just doesn't add up...so maybe your the ones that need to wake up?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Haven't you guys heard,

The NWO conspiracy is soo yesterday.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
One thing I tend to see alot of people forget, is the fact that these so called Illuminati live in the same world that we do, so if they really are poisoning are air,water,food, than wouldn't they be poisoning themselves also? We can all agree that our Governments do things we sometimes see as unfit and necessary, but to say there's a hidden power that's taking over the world is to speak nonsense. I'm sure I will be attacked for not believing or for spreading "lies" about the truth, but come on people I've done my research and most of it just doesn't add up...so maybe your the ones that need to wake up?

John 10:10 says: The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Ephesians 6:12 says For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

Quoting the bible never proves anything...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
This thread is no longer worth my time.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Quoting the bible never proves anything...

It brings out the fools who say nothing and offer nothing.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

It also brings out the fools who quote a "magical" book

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Psalm 14:1 Only fools say in their hearts, "There is no God." They are corrupt, and their actions are evil; not one of them does good!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I am a Reptilian!, I don't appreciate you not believing in my existance! I run the underground tunnels under the US that don't exist. I control your Governments with flourinated water and prescription drugs, along with the GMO foods from Monsanto. I take all your phone calls and texts and emails and send them thru the largest information gathering system in Texas owned by Isreal, I create terror attacks for an excuse to goto WAR, I take your children from you when you aren't paying attention, I spread unknown diseases accross the world to make money off the pharmaceutical companies, I pay off Doctors to sell my drugs that make you think you need them, I feed your children with dis-information about world and US history, I don't let you make any decisions for yourself, I make all the laws that keep you from being 100% free, I make the sheeple watch TV all day long and watch football to keep thier minds asleep. I make '___' the most illegal drug in the World because it opens the 3rd eye, I make marijuana illegal so I can make money off the under the table trafficking, wait...I'm not a Reptilian, I am the NWO, I am the Bilderberg Group, I am G20, I am Isreal. I am not your alli, nor your enemy. I am what you are "told" what I am. Keep believing everything you see and read.

Believe that? It must be all a conspiracy right? I don't know what to believe anymore, every piece of information that I see or read about must be all made up right? Who would want to do this to us? Why? Anwer me this...

I am just human, I am not apathetic, I am not a conspiracy theorist, I am who I am, and If I choose to believe that there is something wrong by what I see is my own perogitive.

I don't believe that the world is what we are "told" it is. There is much more to life than coming home, cracking open a beer, watching football, and paying a 30 year rape mortgage. Its just so amazing how so many people are just conformed to live and be a certain way, they are all scared, or affraid of really seeing what is happening in this world.

I spent 5 years of my life defending this country from "terrorists", I figured out and realized real quick that it was all a big fat trick, we all got duped into believing what we were "told". Screw what we are told, figure it out for yourself.

Final Note:

Self sustainable, private property, food supply, water supply, solar power, propane, weapons. Check. Thats my plan.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

"he who employs emotion is unable to employ reason"
-Cicero

To whom do you think that this statement applies?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by Phenomium

Oh woow!

Did you just use the “S” word, Satan, one nill me then

Can you prove the existence of Satan and further to this that the global elite are working on his behalf. As soon as you bring that up you have lost the argument well done.

Another poster hinted at the NWO being scapegoat, I agree with that some people are just too lazy to go to the work of looking for another answer to a questionable event so steal what is a generic conspiracy that fits in with just about everything with a few tweaks. Only problem is if one dose not accept that generic conspiracy then your entire argument falls to bits.

I cannot prove the existance of Satan. It doesn't, however, matter whether I can or not....nor does it matter if you disbelieve and I believe that he exists. It only matters if "THEY" (the elites) believe they are serving him or not. There is wide-spread documentation and video proof all over the web of satanic societies and members of our upper-eschelon governments involvements in rituals...ie. Skull and Bones, Skull and Key, Thule, The Bohemian Grove. and lot's more. A belief is a very strong idea based on faith in the unproven. With faith in anything a man can be one of th greatest men on earth or the worst tyrant the world has ever beheld. When you mix government money with power and a strong belief in a god that allows them to be powerful and rich and walk on the backs of the bruised because they are of a certain privledged, oppulant bloodline. They become dangerous indeed! The motto of the Satanist is "Do what thou wilt". It is a free pass to be an ass... and still be rewarded by who they believe their true god is. Their god (whether proven to exist or not) is a god of war and self-indulgence. He allows them to be the carnal criminals they truly want to be without repremand. I believe the true GOD/Jesus will make them pay on judgement day as is written. Don't ask me to prove Jesus, I just know I personally have seen and delt with demons and when I called on him to save me........Jesus did. I don't expect anyone to believe me, I am just saying real or not and Idea of a god that allows you unchecked poewr and influence without repremand......is extremely dangerous. Whether Satan is real or not, they believe he is and are creating a world dedicated to his son "The Antichrist" who is supposed to do the will of his father. Men have worked for this for generations now as a grand plan....they have come....and they have fallen...yet the plan still barrels on like a train going down a track with no brakes. There has to be something to a plan that outlasts thousands of men's lifetimes and continues to this day in the very direction spoken of in the bible. the "tattoo" everyone is supposed to recieve that no man might buy or sell save he who has it? It is not a tattoo......it says that it is a "mark". When people accept the chip into thier right hand (or forearm, which was also called the hand back then) or 'IN' their foreheads, it will contain all records of history, medical documents, money (cashless society), record of police and interpol etc. EVERYTHING! They will do as they always do and pitch it in the media as the greatest thing that can track your children wherever they are (help with kidnapping) ...yet THEY, for the most part (CIA) will do the kidnapping to instill fear and a demand for this chip. They will say that it will hold all of your medical records so that they never get lost and it will be able to biometrically scan your body for diseases and report back to your medical center so as to take care of a problem before it gets to be serious. This may be good in some aspects, but as usual, everything the government does HAS tobe a double edged sword....one that helps you (so that the media can tempt you) and one to enslave and even kill you (which the media will not tell you). When those who oppose the government stand for their rights...they simply turn your chip off and you have no more say, food, drink, medical, house, car, family, your children will starve, and you will be labeled a terrorist and who knows what after that..nothing good, I assure you. The bible says, whoever recieves this mark the true GOD will abandon and it's pretty much HELL for you after that, no turning back. I believe this to be the case and I do not question the bible at all. Oh yeah, the chip is already designed and in some people as we speak, only because people like me have been blabbing about it..they just renamed it AGAIN....now it's called "PositiveID".

POSITIVEID Website

Here FOX news is already pitching the chip to go into the human body and how good it will be for us:

Better yet, just go through all of the videos yourself here:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by thektotheg
Can't believe 20 people flagged this disinfo.
Then there's hope for ATS yet. If people keep on labeling everything they don't like disinfo (Which is exactly what you're doing), then it loses it's meaning and just becomes another buzzword. Since this is a NWO thread, feel free to explain as to why the undecided should believe that a small group of people secretly control the world without any extraordinary evidence whatsoever backing this extraordinary claim. And no, you can't use youtube videos or sites that agree with you, that would be like quoting the bible to prove the bible's infalliability.
edit on 12-12-2010 by technical difficulties because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The New World Order exists. There has just been so much Mystery surrounding it that people are not looking in the right direction in finding out more about it. And when people learn the truth about it, they tend to reject it because it's not what they expected. It does not fill their fantasy's of what they believed the new world to be all about. This is the reality of the New World Order.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/81f1452d5af7.jpg[/atsimg]

The Universal House of Justice (Seat of The One World Government) Israel

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6267afc07469.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

The NWO isn't a group of people, the Illuminati is. The NWO, New World Order, is what the Illuminati wants to create.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Great quotes warning of what we are dealing with. The Bilble answers all questions.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

I guess you could call Biblical truth, "magical" in pegan terms. The Bible uses the word miraclous to denote it's Source.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

Psalm 14:1 Only fools say in their hearts, "There is no God." They are corrupt, and their actions are evil; not one of them does good!

There are people who believe in God, and don't believe in the bible.
But it doesn't relate to the fact that the NWO would be poisoning their own planet.
It doesn't make sense.
I think there may be a NWO of sorts, but nothing like the mythologized versions seen on this board.
I think it could be a type of financial coop, but on a world wide scale, but honestly, if they controlled as much as you people think, they would have no reason to hide anymore.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join