It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO doesn’t exist, stop being ignorant.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I haven't read through this post entirely yet, so if the following has already been shared, I apologize for the double post. I do agree that the term NWO is thrown around too much. I do also believe that "The Plan" is an economic one, as stated in one of the videos on page one.

Anyway, David Rockefeller quote, page 405 of his book Memoirs:
"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.

Imo, these people think long-term and have extreme patience.
The Banker's Manifesto of 1892, exposed by Congressman Charles Lindbergh to warn the American people:

www.federalobserver.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

What so according to you I am lifting in the matrix, you’re a bit like the guy who said that the global elite are working for Satan. Really, dude, the matrix, it’s just a half decent sci-fi movie nothing more you do exist “i think therefore I am” and all that stuff yeah?

You see fellow ATSter’s that’s part of the point i am trying to convey to you, the NWO theory goes off on some really odd tangents that don’t work with the rest of the theory every time somebody try’s to apply it to another conspiracy. It’s the same paradox we get when on the one hand we have the NWO giving us secret hints through the media and Hollywood, yet at the same time spend massive resources trying to cover up their existence. As I have already said that makes no sence, much like the idea that we are all living in a matrix.

I know i am taking things to the extreme talking about the reptilians, matrix, Satan and whatever else you want to add to the list but I am doing it to demonstrate just how mad this theory is when viewed collectively. Once you look at the collective theory that is represented by the sum of the threads on ATS you will realise that the NWO really is a silly idea that couldn’t possibly work.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by thektotheg
Can't believe 20 people flagged this disinfo.

And I can’t believe last month a thread predicting nuclear Armageddon based on a Simpsons episode got almost 500 flags, which quite a few posters also tried to tie in with the NWO. I would argue that I am just fixing the balance.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Ok we get it,NWO doesn't exist!

We all live in a happy monkey world where everyone is just doing their own monkey business.

Monkey Monkey Monkey
Monkey Monkey Monkey

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Doujutsu

Is that really so hard to believe????

Could it be that this belief you all have in the NWO is akin to a religious believe and you are all just looking for a propose, a grater meaning when in fact there isn’t one.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown

Could it be that this belief you all have in the NWO is akin to a religious believe and you are all just looking for a propose, a grater meaning when in fact there isn’t one.

Your reasoning problem is that you are trying to pound a square ice cube into a round hole, when all that is required to accomplish your task is to melt the ice cube and let it flow through the hole.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Like i said NWO doesn't exist.

If you really know it all than you would have started with proper debunking theories against the evidence of NWO existance not some 'NWO doesn't exist case closed'.

This would be a good start:

edit on 13-12-2010 by Doujutsu because: Grammar error

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Do you think there are people trying to rule the world, in any way?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

the term "new world order" refers to a new period of history evidencing a dramatic change in world political thought and the balance of power

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
This is going to me my last reply to this thread - I was just like OP for many yrs, I heard heard all the wacko theories aliens reptiles satanism blah blah and dismissed them as just people reading too much into things, which of course a lot of them are.

What really got my attention though was Carrol Quigley book 'Hope and tradgedy' - he was invited to study the records of one of these NWO groups as a historian - and published what he found.

This is cold hard fact from an immpeccable source! - as I have already posted several times on this thread and has been totally ignored - it seems as though people simply do not bother to actually read half of what is posted.

This is only one of a whole network of similar groupings - equally well documented in thier own ways.
NWO groups are a fact! - what people shy away from is the logistics motivation and rationale for such an enterprise - that is considerably harder to document, and remains for the most part speculation - personally I believe that we are somethings 'smart monkey' project - we are approaching a technological singularity and they need to have us under complete and total control lest we re-write our own genome and escape the planet as god knows what.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I'd just like to take a minute to point out a couple of things. I'm not quite sure if kevinunknown is a troll, I sometimes think he just hasn't got a clue what he believes and enjoys playing Devils advocate. But here's some food for thought...

Speaking of the new world order, that has to be the only conspiracy theory that has more holes in it than the 9/11 theories.

So he doesn't believe in it, it seems.

NWO is so big as one theory its almost too big for my mind to comprehend, its a very big step to effectively say everything I know is a lie.

Which brings me to the quote somebody already posted, which I think could be relevant to kevin...

"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." - J. Edgar Hoover

But the he goes on to say...

...yet I find myself increasing being persuaded that it does exist. It exists, as I understand it in a similar way as the galactic government exists within the hitch hikers guide to the galaxy, a select few who rule everything without anyone being any the wiser.

So now he thinks it does exist.

Its really not that hard to believe, so maybe its already here.

And it's not hard to believe it exists...and maybe it's ALREADY HERE!?

I just thought this needed highlighting. Make up your own minds

edit on 13/12/2010 by LiveForever8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99

Our minds are simply trying to comprehend how big this this. Let me ask you this what is the Bilderberger group to you?

Thats a group of grown-ups meeting in private. That really seems to scare you.

Its all about money

Money seems to scare you too.

Recommendation: Reconnect to real life.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
I'm sure I will be attacked for not believing or for spreading "lies" about the truth, but come on people I've done my research and most of it just doesn't add up...so maybe your the ones that need to wake up?

They`ll attack you. If you disgree, they`ll become violent. Assassins, Suicide Bombers, Terrorists: They all need to be indoctrinated with paranoid theories before they act violent.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by technical difficulties
people keep on labeling everything they don't like disinfo

Which tells you everything about their psychology you will ever need to know.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Habit4ming

"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.

Rockefeller not only gave a lot of wealth to the world but also brought its people closer together. That is something to be proud of.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

WOW an avatar of greater Israel from the Nile to Eurphrates, defending the Bilderberg group saying they are just a metting of grown ups in private, and defending the Rockefellers. Can you possibly be any more pro-NWO then you are now? what do you have to gain by defending the NWO if it isn't real?
edit on 12/13/2010 by Unilluminist because: typo

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Do you guys have proof that the NWO DOESN'T exist?

Show me a New York Times article or something more credible than a blog

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unilluminist
what do you have to gain by defending the NWO if it isn't real?

I have nothing to gain. I wish I could help people wake up so that they get some treatment and then maybe improve their lives.

But instead of getting treatment they will say I am an agent of the NWO like you hinted in your last post.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz

Do you guys have proof that the NWO DOESN'T exist?

Show me a New York Times article or something more credible than a blog

"Do you have proof I am not Jesus?"

Get the point? You burden of proof lies with the person making the crazy claim.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

I thought you said that avatar of yours is just there, nothing related to your belief.

I think you're a pro Zion jew trying to defend the NWO.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join