It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father castrates his doughters boyfriend.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by PFdiddy

It does say something about where I am coming from. I mentioned it last, because it would be a last resort. More than likely the father and daughter do not have a close relationship, otherwise why would she be seeking out an old man to fulfill her emotional needs? If their relationship is not close, then what right does he have to question her decisions? Also, we do not know the financial and familial situations of any of the parties. Like I said, if this old man is offering the daughter a better life, and her own family life is in disarray, then perhaps the boyfriend is the good guy in all of this.

Castrating, injuring, or killing somebody should definitely not be acted upon from an emotional viewpoint. We have to look at the whole situation before passing judgement.

I am not saying crucifying the father for acting this way, perhaps it was appropriate and I would have done the same thing, but on the other hand, perhaps the father is a loser, he didn't raise his daughter up with enough love and support, she sought it out elsewhere, she is attempting to elevate herself out of a sh*tty homelife, and the father is just jealous and mean?

I am all for vigilante justice and I think it is a missing component in today's society, but something doesn't feel right in this story, and I am thinking the father is the bad guy here.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by PFdiddy

I am all for vigilante justice and I think it is a missing component in today's society, but something doesn't feel right in this story, and I am thinking the father is the bad guy here.

Vigilante justice?

Talk about an oxymoron....

You think it would be okay to kill someone who is having consensual sex with your daughter?

Not even Yosemite Sam is that much of an irrational redneck.

If you think sex offenses are more serious than people's lives.... I look forward to hearing about your nonsensical vagina monologues and pro-feminist rallies. the only reason I can think of to be so enraged about a 17 year old dating a 57 year old is your own personal insecurities about your own personal sexual desires.

(Talking in seconds person, not directed at you. Don't make the "American" mistake and assume, please
.)
edit on 14-12-2010 by Brood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Brood

I am male, conservative, grew up in the Midwest and currently live in the deep south. I am certainly not "feminist" LOL! The rest of the post you quoted had all the reasons I thought this castration was inappropriate and uncalled for. I pretty much said the same thing as you? I hope when I am 57 I can still at least hope to attract a 17 year old! In the case at hand, I think the father was probably in the wrong, but we would have to know the details to be sure.

Now, as for "vigilante" and "justice" I do not see the oxymoron at all? Perhaps you can point it out.

Lets say someone in my family is murdered and I witness it. There is no doubt of the perpetrator. I am willing, able, and eager to carry out a death sentence at no cost to the taxpayer and I will get some emotional closure by doing so. What is "justice?" Is it the state spending $100,000 dollars on prosecution, jail, and eventually a clinical death sentence by an uninvolved party? Basically committing state sanctioned murder at considerable expense and little closure for the family? OR Is it me doling out the sentence on the spot, on my own dime, and feeling better for having done so?

Of course that is a hypothetical situation and question, because I will never be able to see the other side of that argument. I will readily concede my closed mind on the subject. Justice is swift, severe, and personal. Justice is not long, expensive, and clinical.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I guess the biggest difference is that I'm not your "eye for an eye" type of guy... and some people tend to go more for the "eye for a vital organ" approach these days anyways. I can see you killing someone if they threaten your life at the exact moment... by all means, kill the asshat before she/he kills you... if someone comes in your bedroom and tries to have sex with you... beat the tar out of them and leave them battered and bloody. I see the sex/rape scale and the murder/defense spectrums as very different things that should very much be kept separate.

Sex offenses are often over-hyped by feminists, that's where that came from, as I'm sure you are aware of
. I've seen more than one thread on ATS that suggests we go around lobbing off people's body parts when they commit sex offenses, and I find that not only barbaric, but fruitless. "Sex offense" is such a blanket term that, if this girl were in most States, would have fallen over this issue and made this man legally eligible for practices of eugenics. He could stand beside the indecent exposure perps, the 18 year old that slept with his 17 year old girlfriend, and the serial rapist/child molester. The castration would not fix anything for the 3 prior perps, and it will likely only succeed in creating more problems for the latter. Last time I checked, serious sex offenses like child molestation and serial rape are mental disorders, and I'm not inclined to believe that lobbing off their body parts is going to make them any more sane. Also... last time I checked... people without penises.... can have fingers.... and sex toys.... and rifles....

I wouldn't be surprised if this "father" ends up getting murdered by this man for mutilating his body. Although that would be awful, I would not be surprised, and it would be 100% his own fault.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Maybe she wanted to be another Anna Nicole Smith?! Maybe he was rich?
Seems there are a lot of girls that go after older men because of money or material possesions or just out of spite against society. who knows...
Either way the old guy should have better sense than to be banging a 17 year old she and he could have waited at least until she was 18 not that 1 year makes a difference and besides she should be old enough to be making her own decisions anyways and the father could have just beat the hell out of the older guy just to help knock some sense into the old perv and let the 2 figure it out for themselves (Hard Love).

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Brood

I agree with you in general. Sex crimes are much over-hyped. The term "rape" has taken on so many things now that it is almost impossible to distinguish real, violent, forcible rape from the general sex between drunk semi-consenting, regretful adults. I can't believe that it is even an issue, but sadly it is a very common one!

"Rape" is when you forcibly restrain and have sex with an obviously terrified or resisting person.

Rape is not having sex with someone that consented 5 minutes ago, had another shot or two, got too loopy, woke up and regretted it, and rape is certainly not your typical 20 year old having sex with your typical 17 year old.

But, I disagree on your approach to revenge. Anything that warrants revenge from me will undoubtedly end with a missing person. There is no in between. No way I take the "beat the hell out of them" approach. Too many lawsuits and murky laws these days, and no room for mano y mano justice. Instead I will avoid these situations as far as humanly possible, but if cornered, I would (hypothetically) respond with overwhelming force and hide the evidence! I would never take a chance on leaving an angry enemy alive, or getting sued, or getting arrested. You know what they say, "Dead men tell no lies."

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by PFdiddy

It does say something about where I am coming from. I mentioned it last, because it would be a last resort. More than likely the father and daughter do not have a close relationship, otherwise why would she be seeking out an old man to fulfill her emotional needs?

I am saying it likely did not happen this way. given the father had the urge to kill. I would say father say his child be subject to exploitation of wisdom experience and money. I am not speaking without taking factors into account.

Is likely, since this man has more trust than her dad (and lets face it, once you brainwash a girl and you are sexing her it is easy manipulation) her dad finds this bad and wants to kill man who does manipulation to his flesh and blood.

I think its less likely german man has emotional breakdown and kills old man from jealous just to go to jail.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
If you want to realy know what i would do,i certainly wouldnt castrate him. Infact if someone castrated me i would murder them on the spot.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I wonder what the father would have done if the boyfriend was 17, rather than 57? I would personally would think a boyfriend around the same age of the daughter would be more to worry about, since he's not only likely to be banging the daughter much more frequently, there's also a bigger chance he would deny all responsibility should the girl get pregnant. Perhaps there's a reason for the girl dating an older man, other than the fact she might be in love with him. It could be possible that younger guys don't find the girl attractive, and when men start getting up there in age, looks become much less important than a good personality. I don't think very many older, single men would turn down a much younger woman, just as long it was legal and with her consent.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Anything is possibly. It takes a great mind to narrow what is likely. Especially when it means discounting compassion. I would like to hear Nostradamus or Noam Chomsky say what they think is likely.

Anything is possible. And this thread is becoming a waste of time

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Just another story of a teen having sex - only this time it was with Grandpa!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
We can't really make that kind of judgement on this though. There are many possibilities. He could have been coercing her, but there's still the possibility they loved each other, as others have pointed out. In any case, it's not ok to castrate anyone because your daughter is seeing someone you don't like. But we will never know all the details. Maybe the guy was a perv who was abusing her? But if he had evidence for this, the police would have done something about it regardless of the age of consent law. So while I am trying to steer clear of making assumptions, we can probably say that this guy didn't have the evidence to prove his daughter was being coerced or abused in any way.

You can't just go around castrating people, regardless of the reason. I can vouch for the possibility of love with such a large age gap. As I stated before, it happens. Love happens and a lot of times it happens between people who aren't in the same generation. I get it, some of you are fathers and you would like to protect your daughters, but no matter how much we would all like to think so, we do not always know what is best for our children, especially when they become young adults. We have to let them be their own person, make their own decisions, and learn.

Chasing off your daughter's boyfriends is only going to make her resent you. And to go as far as this man went, well...I can't imagine what the girl is going through now, and I can't imagine how angry she is at her father. She will likely never forgive him.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xavialune
We can't really make that kind of judgement on this though. There are many possibilities. He could have been coercing her, but there's still the possibility they loved each other

......... So while I am trying to steer clear of making assumptions, we can probably say that this guy didn't have the evidence to prove his daughter was being coerced or abused in any way.

What I am saying is that the possibilities are many, and their likelihood of happening are not equal.

We can make an educated guess you see. Depending on where you judgment lies. You seem to drive home that this was all done in the name of love. I say likely not. Part of the moral decline of society is there is less community spirit and more of a reliance on the establishment to look after children, and acceptance that their moral agenda is divine. Of course it is possible for this old man, especially in a position of trust or seeming superiority, to abuse his wisdom knowledge and experience to # young girl so much that he change her opinion to his and hot her fathers. What sort of evidence you want? Nobody is saying she is a rape victim. She is likely brainwash victim of smart rich old man because he influence her so much by #ing. Kind of like illuminati influence you with tv watching. Is legal but wrong.

"You can't just go around castrating people, regardless of the reason.

.....We have to let them be their own person, make their own decisions, and learn."

Now I can understand you cannot go around castrating people regardless of the reason. However, you talk about love and things. Let us think what this fathers emotion would be if the above is true. With no evidence or power because government says everything is ok. He is, maybe not intentional but by natural instinct making example of this old man. The emotion he feels must be so great, like love, that he must do this. He has now said in history he will go to this length no matter for paperwork or people think he is bad.

Every child must learn even from teenager or young adult to adult you must keep learning. The reason for this is so you can help your community better. Sue you can grow old and stupid and useless because this is legal. But still no good.

There is lots of debate about emotion. If girl loves old man. How low is great emotion and cannot be stopped. Lots of compassion for dead old man which I understand. I'm sure there maybe sometimes a girl does love an old man. You do not hear them getting killed everyday. In this case, nobody relate to the fathers emotion. How great that would be if his daughter had been taken advantage which would be easy to do for a rich old man in the right position.

I do not condone murder or castration. Still I can step back and understand, and hope a situation with this kind of collective emotions never happens again.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
A lot of people here seem to be assuming she was coerced or for some reason the guy was a perva yadda yadda yadda...well yeah, that COULD be true, but we just dont know.

I am saying that yes that is a possibility, but there is still the possibility that she did love this man for legitimate reasons and he loved her for legitimate reasons. How is that so hard to understand? I am 24 and my partner is 50 years old. Am I delusional? hell no, I love him and he loves me...its not impossible! Granted, it isnt as big of an age gap as this young lady but it is still substantial.

We just wont ever know. Just because a 17 year old is with a 57 year old man does not automatically mean the man is a pervert who is brainwashing her, and certainly doesnt mean society is becoming demoralized. Well, it is, in other ways...but really you cannot use an age gap relationship as an example of that.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Xavialune

I understand your situation and am not judging you. I can understand how you relate to this circumstance. As I have said, you do not hear this as a common occurrence, people killed over this, because you are in love. Looking at it as an individual case, the signs seem to point to my conclusion, in my opinion of course

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by PFdiddy

I understand your situation and am not judging you. I can understand how you relate to this circumstance. As I have said, you do not hear this as a common occurrence, people killed over this, because you are in love. Looking at it as an individual case, the signs seem to point to my conclusion, in my opinion of course

I know we should treat them as individual cases, of course. But the fact of the matter is, I dont think we have enough information to be judging this particular case. Thats all I'm saying.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I suggest the law be a rational one where no adult is permitted to date someone under the age of 18 without the minor’s parent’s consent.

Misoir, if we made a new law for every infraction of daily life, or perceived infraction, we would spend all our tax dollars on constructing archives to hold the volumes of pages. Please leave us some personal discretion. People make poor decisions and mistakes on a regular basis. We can't order legislation every time someone does.

This man has broken an already existing law by taking matters into his hands, and he will pay for it.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

You could be right. But also the same is true when it comes to branding this father as insane, taking into account only the factor of 'true love'. People are so quick to demonize this man and his emotion with no information . But we must take a step back

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
as i read all the posts on this, one thing comes to mind. legal age, some places
the age of legal consent is lower than other places. in this instance, in germany
17 is old enough to be bumpin uglies with the one of ones choice. even though
the father might be hopping mad about it, it was her choice, he should have
found better ways to deal with it than this. now there is at least one life, maybe
even three or more that might have been ruined.

not to change the subject, but here in the U.S.,18 is the federal legal age to vote, have sex,
stand trail under most circumstances, join the military,17 with a parents signature, and many other things that are considered to be for adults. and to drink its 21 thanks to all the mad mommas out there.
some states have lower age of consent laws than other, but 18 is the norm.
imo if at 17 with a parents signature, you are old enough to go and die in the service of your country,
you should be able to drink a beer or any other damn thing you want thats is legal.

now for the 17yr old girl and the 57yr old man. this might get a little vulgar, so i'll
try to keep it as clean as possible. i would think it safe to say that at least 75%
if not more men in the world are what you would call, horn dogs. they have the
mentality that if it moves poke it. some think 8 to 80 stoned, blind or crazy, i could
put some more little sayings here but i wont, i think most get the point.just look at
hugh hefner, he's older than dirt, and yet he always has some fine young tastie thing
in his bed. and who is buying all his magazines, just guess and chances are your right.
and what about whats on television. i'll just mention two of the top rated shows that are very different,
but i think drive the points. that i've made and will make latter on home. first is the cbs show
"two and a half men", a show about two brothers that have a twisted view about sex " because
of their mother" and the younger ones dumb ass son. about ninety percent is sex. the rest is about the dummy.
the next show " is to catch a predator " this is on msnbc or nbc, cant remember which one, i haven't seen it for a while. this show is about catching pedophiles. and when you watch it you see some things that doesn't make any sense, you see all kinds of men, some whom you wouldn't think would be doing some thing like that.
theres more about this show that i could mention but wont, maybe that would be good for another thread.
i'll just say one little bit about this next thing and stop, as i could go on and on.what is the most viewed type of site on the internet? did you say porn? i hope so, by far there are more porn sites on the net than any other.
and who are they aimed at? thats right, men and not just at teens, but at adults. what i'm trying to say is, there are more men who are older, that have sexual desires that they wont mention and are afraid to let any one know because of all of the hypocritical points of view. now dont go flaming me or putting words in my mouth, if the legal age consent is met, and you don't feel in your heart that you are not doing any thing wrong. and most people know when they are wrong. you should be able to do what you want with out worrying about getting your balls cut off. after all most men are horn dogs.

now for the 17yr old woman in her country, girl here in the U.S. seeing as that i am a " horn dog" and have a limited idea as to what women find sexually appealing, as i am sure most of my fellow dogs feel the same way.
as i understand the article she is of legal age, so if she wants to have sex, she is a adult and can let any body bump her ugly she wants. maybe she has a daddy complex and needs some one 40yrs her sr. maybe she likes dressing up like a school girl and wants a spanking. maybe this 57yr old guy is well endowed and the biggest she ever seen, and wants him to pound her like a drum. who knows and or cares, point is in her country she is a
adult and do any thing she wants that is legal.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by PFdiddy

You could be right. But also the same is true when it comes to branding this father as insane, taking into account only the factor of 'true love'. People are so quick to demonize this man and his emotion with no information . But we must take a step back

right but in ANY case, no matter what, castration is not acceptable. so it doesnt really matter what the guy was feeling, he shoud not have done what he did,

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join