It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father castrates his doughters boyfriend.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
I don't know what country you're from...
In the U.S.,you're not considered an adult until
you're 18 years old.If you're under 18,you're
jail bait!

The age of consent varies by state, from about 16 to 18.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by IamCorrect

Quote from father: "If only we lived down south that old pervert would be toast!"

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
so horrible .her daughter's boyfriend is really much older than her
so this father is not wiiing to marry her daughter to him .. we can understand this father's feeling
but his behaviour was too rude

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I probably would have done the same thing as the father, but I would have done it in such a way as to not get caught.

I'm not condoning illegal activity either, because it's not against the law if you don't get caught.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Castrated... how exactly did he castrate him? Its not like you can just walk over to someone and simply cut off his huevos. Well, maybe I don't wanna know but yes I'd say he should be punished for a barbaric crime. Oh well, at least he didn't kill him and besides it helps overpopulation issue

Obviously, old men who date teens in Germany should have insurance policy on there balls!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by PFdiddy

You are being culturally biased in forming that opinion though, which we all do from time to time so that is not a dig, as i said...18 as the age of consent is ridiculous. Of course it varies from person to person, but the majority of Europeans would agree that most 17 year olds are capable of making the choice. The age of consent in Europe ranges from 15/16 to 18 i believe, but most have laws in place to deal with situations where the older partner may using coercion and force etc As i have said, it is best to judge each case on it's own.
edit on 13-12-2010 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

I think this case has been closed on this one. The hammer has been slammed. On this old mans balls

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
A 17 year old with a 57 year old may seem like a weird or strange setup to many people, but in reality what's wrong with it?

For those of you saying it's disgusting or sick, is that a knee jerk reaction or do you really think that?

What is disgusting or sick about it?

Haven't you ever heard of LOVE?

People fall in love. If you're attracted to another person, and enjoy their company, what difference does age make if you love them?

What about 70 or 80 year old million/billionaires marrying teenagers, or early 20 somethings?

Bill Wyman (Rolling Stones) married Mandy Smith when she was 17 when he was well into his 60's. He was 'dating' her when she was 14!
(now, that *is* out of order...it's pedo territory actually)

Ok, there may have been issues further down the road regarding the age of the man if the couple had planned to have children together, but now he's had his knackers chopped off, that's a moot point now. (OUCH!)

The father may not like his daughter with the older man, but it's not for him to decide who she wants to be with.

She is legally entitled to be with whomever she wishes, regardless of whether her father likes it or not.

He should have kept out of it. It would probably have fizzled out on it's own in a short while anyway.

Bottom line is, love knows no boundaries. If you fall in love, you fall in love and age does not matter.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

I must say that it is possible it is 'love'. However the chances are low. There is much more chance this man used his wisdom, experience and cunning to respect his opinion more than that of her fathers. This is so much more plausible, especially given the father felt the need to chop off his balls

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

In Sweden and other Nordic countries (correct me if i'm wrong Swedes etc) the legal age of sexual consent if 13/14.

In some states in the US it is as young as 12 with parents consent i believe.

In parts of Asia, people get married as young as 10 years old!, although i think i'm right in saying that if they marry that young, they are forbidden to have sexual intercourse until they reach 12 (i think).

So really, age of consent is very different around the world.

edit on 13/12/2010 by spikey because: typo

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

You say that with very broad and not really to think. If is 29 and 13 in some cultures maybe happy

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by PFdiddy

I think a *lot* of fathers would feel the same way the young woman's father did.

But the *smart* one's would have left it alone and waited for it to fizzle out on it's own.

The girl may have been deliberately seeing the older boyfriend just to get at her dad. (which worked apparently!)

It happens.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by PFdiddy
The only victim in this is the child, regardless of whether then old guy was killed or not

A 17 yr old is not a child.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Perhaps also it will send message to ppl that if you have legal age of 17 is ok for 35 that is why law is there. but abuse of law cannot be accepted. father take a bullet for future people. Maybe he has old values not frayed ones like todays and he believes he must maintain

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

The girl may have been deliberately seeing the older boyfriend just to get at her dad. (which worked apparently!)

This may be probable. The father seems to be quite insane, so the daughter did it just to piss the old bigot off. Needless to say, it worked.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
That is not much to go on in the OP. Simply "dating" or even having sex is not enough to warrant castration. Luckily I don't have daughters, but even I would not overreact that much.

--> If this is some 57 year old loser with nothing to offer my daughter, then I have failed as a father and she is making poor decisions. I would certainly run him off, and if he didn't heed my warnings, and my daughter was still in my household, then he would meet a tragic end if he approached my home against my warnings.

--> If this is a decent upstanding 57 year old, then I may not like it, and I may not understand it, and I might try to steer her away from the situation, but castration is uncalled for, and would be her decision. We all want what is best for our daughters, and we want them to be happy. If this guy can provide both, then why would I object?

--> If this is a man obviously coercing or taking advantage of my daughter, and she is a victim, and the police have refused to act, then castration does not go far enough, and it leaves a victim to complain. In this situation my actions would never make the news, and this would be an unsolved missing persons case.

In all counts, castration seems inappropriate.

On another note, what male on this board would not like the opportunity to date 17 year olds? If you are a good man, a provider, respectful, and you do not mistreat, coerce, or take advantage of anyone, and you get an opportunity to date some young women, then I commend you!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Sounds like the dad had balls, the boyfriend, .......not so much

Seeashrink

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
A 47 year old father from Germany Castrates his daughters boyfriend.

Boyfriend 57 years old... Daughter 17 years old.

The guy already turned to the police, but they couldn't help him as it isn't against the law to be with a 17 year old in Germany.

Kind of rigorous, but what would you do ? Turn your head or be your own judge ?
Also consider that your daughter probably liked the guy enough to get it on...

Original article in Dutch : De Telegraaf
edit on 12/11/2010 by Sinter Klaas because: Crap spelling

edit on 12/11/2010 by Sinter Klaas because: (no reason given)

GOOD ! One up for the dads.,

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
If this was reported as an "act of honor" by a Muslim. But lacked the details . Which quite often "honor" headlines do.

ATS users would be all over this and saying the father was a religious nutter.

He was taking his daughters innocence in all this for granted. Just like all fathers do, blind to the fact she is a young adult at 17 and will sometimes do things he doesn't like.

" Take a teaspoon of cement and harden up. "

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

--> If this is a man obviously coercing or taking advantage of my daughter, and she is a victim, and the police have refused to act, then castration does not go far enough, and it leaves a victim to complain. In this situation my actions would never make the news, and this would be an unsolved missing persons case.

In all counts, castration seems inappropriate.

Just a couple of things on your post. Firstly you mentioned the above last. That says something about where your coming from. Secondly, I think it is relative, the castration and publicity. A man feels so powerless as his daughter has been subject to "your quoted above" that he is in an emotional state. Like love, well not really but that much feelings, and he wants everyone to see. And for send a message to others community will not stand for it.

We really need more info on the state of the old man and the surrounding circumstances. If he was rich and made my daughter feel emotions for him by using in a bad way his widsom and experience, after warning, I kill him anyway

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join