It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time To Speak Up – Part Three (ANON EXPOSED)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

It's great you think it's a hoax but you need to give a reason why and provide proof that it's not the truth.

Have some more links to look at
dc406.com...:in-case-anyone-is-wondering
dc406.com...:leveling-the-field-anonymous-not

11-12-2010 this thread
9-12-2010 my thread
I'm following this and have made a related thread so I linked it, what's wrong with that?

edit on 11-12-2010 by aivlas because: dupe link now fixed

edit on 11-12-2010 by aivlas because: question

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Wow this is spin hardcore. I was in those IRC chats and Anon was making an effort to spread their irc chat rooms all over the net and get as many people in them as possible. They also tried to get press into the chats and were regularly chatting with members of the press from all over the world (except America) so why wouldn't they expect the chat logs to go public? This is so utterly silly and underhanded how this story is being spun. Besides all the chats with the heads were password protected and never got out publicly. The craziest thing was in #propaganda and watching about 50-60 people working on a press releases in real time and each person putting in their input and adding a sentence or word here and there and also having members of the press in there taking notes while that was happening. Then you'd see those same press releases on BBC within the hour. So again, this issue is retarded.

And wow, posting anon chat scripts to hype your piece of # blog and asking law enforcement to go after those people. That's totally the same thing as Wikileaks going after governments.

edit on 11-12-2010 by Joehio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Joehio

No one is hyping any blogs stop trying to dismiss the info that way.

pandalabs.pandasecurity.com...

People have been asking me all day if there is some sort of “patriot response” to Operation Payback and there is no doubt in my mind that an initiative does exist, but no one besides @Th3J35t3r has publicly “attacked back” and he/they still haven’t said anything about these latest attacks.

In speaking to Operation
ayback organizers, they have maintained that they have nothing to do with this new initiative. This highlights the fact that a group like “Anonymous” has no leaders and therefore cannot be easily controlled. Members split up and form their own initiatives when they want or feel the need to. In this case, we suspect that this new initiative came to light after Operation
ayback communication infrastructure was crippled most of yesterday and today.

*Read the part I put in bold, didn't want to take the quote out of context"

edit on 11-12-2010 by aivlas because: had to many words in bold

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

Well obviously you don't know a lot about the internet or blogging since wordpress is a free lousy blogging platform that anyone could get, so therefore the OP's info comes from a #ty blog from moron crusader who thinks he achieved something by showing up in some low level chat that literally took five mouse clicks to find. I mean wow you showed up in a publicly spammed chat, copy and pasted the chat logs and those people's IP and then put 'em on a lousy free blog. That's impressive... I guess. Also this retarded blogger only got about five minutes of over four days over multiple servers and websites of info, so ontop of being deceitful with an agenda, he's lazy too. I also like how this blogger accuses Anon of being kids and computer geeks and then drops a video game quote to end his article.

And your info is distorted. Do you honestly think there was only one chat server during this thing or only one method of attack? What your suggesting is akin to Palin drama queening and lying about the attacks.

It's interesting watching how much disinfo and how distorted this has gotten, it really gives perspective how the world really works.
edit on 11-12-2010 by Joehio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Joehio

Why do you keep saying you?

Also this retarded blogger only got about five minutes of over four days over multiple servers and websites of info, so ontop of being deceitful with an agenda, he's lazy too.

And your info is distorted. Do you honestly think there was only one chat server during this thing or only one method of attack? What your suggesting is akin to Palin drama queening and lying about the attacks.

It's interesting watching how much disinfo and how distorted this has gotten, it really gives perspective how the world really works.

The transcript was made by the jester
The transcript is about trying to find out who the jester is
What disinfo?
In what way has it been distorted?

I also like how this blogger accuses Anon of being kids and computer geeks and then drops a video game quote to end his article.

Link and quote please

I wouldn't call dc406 a new blog neither would I call isdpodcast a new blog

edit on 11-12-2010 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2010 by aivlas because: added last line

edit on 11-12-2010 by aivlas because: ask for link and quote

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Killface
This is insane, when somebody stands up for the side you are supposedly on, you label them as the enemy. I have said it before, and I will say it again: Who cares if a certain person or group has the wrong motives, if the message they are sending is the right one?.. Do you people disagree that we should live in a free and prosperous world? Do you disagree that information should be available to everybody?

What makes somebody with "security clearance" more important than you?! They are humans born with the same rights and restrictions that you are born with, but because they promise you prosperity and safety, you let them do whatever they please.

Courage is lacking in our society, the courage to stand up and say; "I have the same rights as Rupert Murdoch."

YES, I disagree that every information should be available to everybody.

You should know that there are lots of different kind of people out there,
- good and evil people
- civilized and primitive people
- intelligent and stupid people
- friends and foes
- etc.
Don't you know and understand that there exist certain sensitive information that could and should only be known to people who are able to handle it in a responsible and safe way and if fallen into wrong hands could become very dangerous?

If you don't know or understand that, you must be completely ignorant about the world you live in and about people you're dealing with in this world and/or mentally seriously disabled!

CaseCloser

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

www.alemarah.info is now under sporadic cyber-attack. This 'Voice of Jihad' served only to act as tool for terrorist. OWNED. By me, Jester. 11:26 PM Jan 1st via web

twitter.com...

His been around for awhile.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

His attack on Wikileaks is probably the most damaging thus far in that he did trigger their needing to move to Amazon EC2, which set off a chain reaction of Internet providers starting with Amazon denying them service effectively temporarily shutting off access to their web site. Thousands of Wikileaks mirrors later and news sites hosting the diplomatic cables, the information has been thoroughly disseminated.

praetorianprefect.com...

Keep up the damage control on this thread is entertaining

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
I have to disagree there. I mean, the American government is protecting you all against terrorism meanwhile they invade your privacy. Therefore, the message they are sending is supposedly right, yet they're doing everything wrong.

100% disagree. The American government is doing absolutely NOTHING (constructive, anyway) to protect us from terrorism. They are simply using the thread of terrorism to advance their corporate-derived agenda and conquesploitation of the planet.

If they were truly concerned with terrorism they would have invaded Saudi Arabia and not Iraq/Afghanistan

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This thread is a hoax and is discrediting the anon movement.

Please get your facts straight before posting such rubbish here.

FYI the IRC channels were public and consisted of observers, media types and obviously people willing to bring down the corrupt corporations.

What a joke.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

If it's a hoax give your proof, oh and you may want to all stick to one story
makes a fun read though.

discrediting the anon movement, no you guys discredit yourself.
img204.imageshack.us...

Are you lot going to provide any proof or are you just going to jump in say "It's a hoax" then leave?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by Clark Savage Jr.
Excellent topic..and the quote you highlighted is perfect.

It is way passed time these pranksters are recognized for the immature pests they are.

The line the person in the OP's link claims to prove this is from someone asking "Could they be real hackers from 2600?"

So, make of that what you will.

Besides, anyone who is anyone knows already 99% of the people in 4chan are scrip kiddies these days.

I blame the internet.

I'm not sure what you were getting at with this post, but 2600 is (or used to be at least) a magazine for hackers, I used to read it sometimes back in the 90's when it was mainly about how to hack public call boxes to get free phone calls and stuff.

I haven't seen the magazine for ages so maybe they are on the web now.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

www.2600.com...

These attacks, in addition to being a misguided effort that doesn't accomplish very much at all, are incredibly simple to launch and require no technical or hacker skills. While writing such programs requires a good degree of ingenuity and knowledge of security weaknesses, this doesn't mean that everyone who runs them possesses the same degree of proficiency, nor should we necessarily believe people who claim to be doing this on behalf of the hacker community.

What the above named corporations have done to Wikileaks is inexcusable and constitutes a different sort of denial of service attack, one that is designed to eliminate an organization, an individual, or an idea. We find it inexplicable that donations can easily be made to hate groups and all sorts of convicted criminals through these same services, yet somehow a website that publishes leaked information - and which has never been charged or convicted of a crime - is considered unacceptable. We believe it's not the place of credit card companies or banks to judge the morality or potential threat level of anyone, let alone those who are following in the long tradition of journalists and free speech advocates worldwide.

www.2600.com...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Better nip this one in the bud: @th3j35ter is another fake. There's only 2 places I will speak that's here and my blog. Just so we clear.

twitter.com...
This guy is getting to you it seems.

edit on 11-12-2010 by aivlas because: break added

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

Thanks for that!

I guess they have moved on from their phone freaking days

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

No worries, should check out

12.08.10 2339 audio NEW 'OFF THE HOOK' ONLINE
12.07.10 1923 audio NEW 'OFF THE WALL' ONLINE

when you get some time, good coverage.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

10 December 2010 Last updated at 18:39

It was becoming clear, he said, that some attacks were aided by the 30,000 machines under the cyber criminals control.

"We know for sure the botnet was used in at least one attack on Paypal," he said.

Panda itself has come under attack with its blog knocked offline for hours by an attack very similar to those Anonymous has been carrying out. Mr Corrons said that, so far, it did not why it was being attacked or who was attacking it.t

www.bbc.co.uk...

I wonder why pandalabs removed the below interview during the last "attack"

img204.imageshack.us...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Funny... when I spoke of the IRC stuff as it was happening and what anon or ones claiming to be anon were actually doing I was called a liar and someone evern said I was making it up like a law and order episode..... 2 days ago. I was also told that basically anon had nothing to do with IRC and it was all lies. I think by now everyone knows some of the "organizers" in anon use IRC exclusively. I guess people believe whatever they want to and when you try to tell them what youve seen yourself.. youre a liar.

fact is anon is made up of a lot of folks. Not all folks are decent OR freedom minded. SOme folks even see opportunities in crisis situations and use them to the hilt.

IMO Jester is an okay guy. He is doing no different than others for what he individually believes in.. if some support anon they better get used to the fact that others may hold a different opinion. Anon or any of the supporters that go after a private person for his or her beliefs are NOT what they are claiming to be. SOme wouldnt understand freedom if it fell out of the sky on their faces.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
reply to post by mr-lizard

If it's a hoax give your proof, oh and you may want to all stick to one story
makes a fun read though.

discrediting the anon movement, no you guys discredit yourself.
img204.imageshack.us...

Are you lot going to provide any proof or are you just going to jump in say "It's a hoax" then leave?

The fact that you think you can "discredit anonymous" makes it pretty clear you dont have a clue what you're talking about

Anonymous is not a group, they are not a united force who agree on everything, it's a quixotic flux of random people who occasionally have co-inciding opinions on random things.

Your argument is on the level of saying all vegetarians are nazi's because hitler was a vegetarian /godwins

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Valdestine

Nope.. not anymore. There is a segment of people who ARE acting as spokesmen and organizers for "anonymous".. your game has changed.. and its been changed from the inside. People will ALWAYS use things in manners that not everyone agrees upon. You lost your argument about how anon "really is" when a manifesto was crafted and spokesman went on TV and claimed to be a representative.

WHo's responsible for the change in what anon "really is"... was... who knows. Of course govt ops are being spewed on several websites and all kinds of weird ideas.. but the fact is that Anon has changed overnight and to operate as if it were the same is pretty foolhardy.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join