It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The other shoe is about to drop-The days of freedom of expression are about to end

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
The simple fact that I annoy you gives me great comfort.

You're even wrong about that! I find you hugely amusing.

Let's discuss the thread topic seriously though. When is the new deadline for the shutdown of the internet and the complete end of freedom of speech? If that's too nebulous perhaps you could just have a go at predicting when Rush will be forcibly removed from the air.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I predict it will be when the economy finally collapses, and then there will be internet shut down/martial law/world war 3. You got maybe a couple weeks. Good luck. If we're still floating around the toilet bowl by December I will be truly shocked and amazed.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by thejlxc
I predict it will be when the economy finally collapses, and then there will be internet shut down/martial law/world war 3. You got maybe a couple weeks. Good luck. If we're still floating around the toilet bowl by December I will be truly shocked and amazed.
I hope your forecast proves to be less extreme, but I fear you're not far off. Have you noticed how they pull this thread out of the trash to use as a punching bag?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Yes, it's awfully mean when people show how rubbish you are at predicting things, thereby casting aspersions on your ability to reason, well, anything.

See you in two weeks. Or not, as the case may be.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShadeThanks for your truly uplifting response. It's people like you that make this website interesting.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
Thanks for your truly uplifting response. It's people like you that make this website interesting.

I concur; TrickOfTheShade's responses are quite interesting. I've seen armies of Chicken Littles suffering from abject paranoia posting drivel in the hopes of making other people as paranoid as they themselves are. Alex Jones' counter on his web site counting down the seconds before Bush "instigates an imminent war with Iran" is a perfect case in point. I'm still looking for the know-it-all who predicted that Bush was going to incite a nuclear war with China over the spy plane affair, and who said "get back to me in a year and see if I'm not right". TrickOfTheShade catching your own paranoia drivel shows he has a good eye on such things.

Instead of trying to recover from your failure to predict some gloom and doom event on the Internet, what say you just get on with your life and invent some new gloom and doom event? It's not like anyone takes your posts seriously at this point anyway.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
There was a particularly good thread somewhere on ATS that predicted that the world's population would be halved by December.

December 2010.

The irony of course is that the reason people like this feel that they are in a constant state of crisis, perpetually on the edge of some abyss, is because it suits the purveyors of certain types of media and product for them to feel that way.

virtualglobetrotting.com...

That's a picture of Rush Limbaugh's house. He paid for it by monetising your fear and indignation.
edit on 28-10-2011 by TrickoftheShade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Well, one week has almost passed and the apocalypse has yet to occur.

I guess it's going to be a rough few days from Monday

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

I just maxed out all my credit cards and started dating my 17 year old Swedish nanny.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

I just maxed out all my credit cards and started dating my 17 year old Swedish nanny.

I built an underground thermite shelter in my backyard. I'm broke now, but I will be one of the few survivors.
edit on 3-11-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

I built an underground thermite shelter in my backyard. I'm broke now, but I will be one of the few survivors.

You, my friend are a damn genius! Do you think you will be in need of a nanny? I can lone her to you on odd days if you let us move in there.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

You, my friend are a damn genius! Do you think you will be in need of a nanny? I can lone her to you on odd days if you let us move in there.

Bring your own beer, you ain't drinking mine. The TV remote is also mine

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Deal... but a post apocalyptic Direct TV may not offer many channel selections. I have the entire Loose Change series on Blue Ray!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Deal... but a post apocalyptic Direct TV may not offer many channel selections. I have the entire Loose Change series on Blue Ray!

Thats not a very good bargaining chip i already got it loaded in the machine waiting. Exactly how Swedish is this nanny.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Well it's looming closer than ever, but who knows, just to piss me off it might wait a couple days to make a fool of me!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Just a few days to go. I imagine the internment camps must be open already? How was Rush's last show before the commies took over?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Who is Barry Whitehouse? I'm guessing some American.. FYI people come here from all countries - plus the world does not revolve around America. You will realise that soon enough..

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Well it's looming closer than ever, but who knows, just to piss me off it might wait a couple days to make a fool of me!

Don't feel bad. Bush is apparently doing the same thing, as the truthers swore up and down he was going to declare marshal law and sieze the White House to prevent Obama from taking office. I guess Bush really knows how to play his cards close to his chest.,

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

There was a particularly good thread somewhere on ATS that predicted that the world's population would be halved by December.

December 2010.

Thank God that didn't come to pass, what a horrible way to go. I can picture it now "Dewey, I'm cut in half pretty bad". Can you imagine the number of machetes needed to accomplish this in a reasonable amount of time? Then there is the issue of the last guy, after everyone else has been halved who would half him?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
And we're still here.

I must say, this is the tardiest apocalypse ever.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join