It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Government Violently Assaults Hollywood Actor For Failing To Fund Illegal Wars

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Come on! The dude didn't pay his taxes. Plain and simple. No conspiracy here
Move on.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeterGriffin
Move on.

In Iran, they stone you to death for adultery.

In California, animals are banned from mating publicly within 1,500 feet of a tavern, school, or place of worship.

A regulation in San Francisco makes it unlawful to use used underwear to wipe off cars in a car wash.

edit on 10-12-2010 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

What exactly does your comment have to do with the IRS code that violates the Constitution in any number of ways?
And how does it apply to Wesley Snipes?

First and foremost the income tax is a direct un-apportioned tax, which is in direct violation of the US Constitution.
Second the Income tax act states that the tax is directed toward "income".
How is income defined by the Supreme Court?

Income is any PROFIT made.
Wages are not profits. They are equal exchanges. Work for pay. Profit is defined as being something that is in excess.

The Supreme Court has found the income tax illegal twice, but it is the lower courts that are sentencing people.
This is a total scam.

The Grace Commission ordered by Reagan in 1985 found that NOT ONE DIME of the monies collected by the IRS goes toward funding our budget.
The budget is funded by the Federal Reserve with money that they print at cost but redeem at face value plus interest, but where does the interest come from?

Inflation
It's all pixie dust. The money is based on nothing. The interest is based on nothing. And the more that interest accrues, the less value the basically value-less dollar has.

Your comment was nothing but a scare tactic. Our country is already a police state. I can name several countries that have a much better standard of living than America and a much longer average life span.

I am not advocating not paying income tax, but what I am saying is that we should all pay until everyone realizes that the income tax is not constitutional and then NO ONE should pay.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

Arguing the legality of taxes is pointless.

Statists interpret the Constitution, therefore they can interpret it to say whatever they like.

Waste of time if you ask me.

Its far better to point out all the evil that is done with the money, and the fact that taxes are nothing more than violent theft.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeterGriffin
Move on.

You obviously do not understand the tax code.

I would recommend reading any number of publications by Wee the People, Sherry Jackson, Joe Banister, or Aaron Russo's move Freedom to Fascism is a classic concerning the tax code.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

I simply want to get out the information.

In my humble opinion, the only way to battle this is through a non-violent cohesive unity of protest against taxes.

The only way to truly win is for EVERYBODY to stop paying all at once.
They do not have enough jails, courts, policemen (who shouldn't be paying income tax anyway), etc.....

to hold EVERYBODY.

Oh to dream.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

Yeah, I'm just trying to save you time and energy.

I know all the legal justifications for the illegality of our current tax structure, but arguing on those grounds is simply a waste of time.

First off, the US Constitution DOES grant the power of taxation to the federal government.

Clearly this is ridiculous since taxes are a form of violent theft.

I am against all taxes, therefore I am against the US Constitution.

I do not pick and chose which taxes are good and which are bad. To do so would be as ridiculous as picking and choosing which thefts were "good" or "bad" - they are all bad.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
]protect the poppy fields[/url] used in heroine production from Taliban patriots whose religious beliefs preclude them from allowing the production of heroine in their country.

If you actually believe this, you must be smoking what they are growing !

The taliban sells herione to finance their terror campaign.

And what a shame their religious beliefs don't prevent them from torturing and killing innocent men, women and children.

I know the US government isn't exactly the innocent in all this but come on ! You're trying to make the taliban sound like a bunch of quire boys !

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Umm... No.

In fact that is what we are doing.

Hence the news video showing US troops protecting the poppy fields.

Prior to our invasion Afghanistan barely produced any opium.

en.wikipedia.org...

Based on UNODC data, there has been more opium poppy cultivation in each of the past four growing seasons (2004–2007) than in any one year during Taliban rule. Also, more land is now used for opium in Afghanistan than for coca cultivation in Latin America. In 2007, 92% of the opiates on the world market originated in Afghanistan.[1]

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

This post appears to be much more about your personal hang ups than about an actor who consistently failed to file his tax returns.

Yeah, I have a "hang ups" with illegal wars and violent theft.

It's a small issue that I'm currently work on with my therapist.

Every time I get to the breakthrough point, I keep regressing back to the infantile position of wanting to keep my own stuff.

My therapist recommended that I undergo police tasering as a form a electro-shock therapy.

edit on 9-12-2010 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

If you want to keep your own stuff and don't need anyone's help to do it, move to somalia.
Don't need a second line.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The proper title should be "US Government sentences Hollywood Actor to 3 year sentence for failing to pay taxes"

Yes, the taxes are funding wars. Being a citizen of this country, you must still pay your taxes. Vote people out of office if you don't like their decisions.

side-note: All law in this country is enforceable with violence and even death. It's been seen time and time again. That's why it is important the laws are just.

My personal belief is that there should be no jail time for this offense, he should have had his wages garnished with the option of making payments. The only injustice in this case was the sentencing. We'll leave the "who's spending your tax dollars on what" thread for another day.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by againuntodust
Yes, the taxes are funding wars. Being a citizen of this country, you must still pay your taxes.

Clearly.

Or else you face violence from the looting horde.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jontap
Got to pay your taxes. Theres really NO EXCUSE!!!!

This nation is a system, not a free-for-all, wild-wild-west deal. We are ONE NATION that looks out for all within, in the best way it can do. Such a system CANNOT BE WITHOUT COST.

JUST PAY YOUR GOD-D@MN TAXES!!!

[color=cyan]DONT LIKE IT, THEN JUST LEAVE, BYE BYE!!!!!!!

edit on 9-12-2010 by jontap because: (no reason given)
OMG, you have no idea , where your tax dollars go to fund and you did not vote for it. IGNORANCE. You just keep giving your extra dollars away. See you in the fema camps.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Umm... No.

Umm.... Yes.

LONDON, 27 November 2008. The Afghan Opium Survey 2008 released today by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) shows that opium has become less important to the Afghan economy due to a decrease in cultivation, production and prices. However, opium finances the Taliban war economy and is a major source of revenue for criminal groups and terrorists.

www.unodc.org...
edit on 10-12-2010 by jfj123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jontap
Got to pay your taxes. Theres really NO EXCUSE!!!!

This nation is a system, not a free-for-all, wild-wild-west deal. We are ONE NATION that looks out for all within, in the best way it can do. Such a system CANNOT BE WITHOUT COST.

JUST PAY YOUR GOD-D@MN TAXES!!!

[color=cyan]DONT LIKE IT, THEN JUST LEAVE, BYE BYE!!!!!!!

edit on 9-12-2010 by jontap because: (no reason given)

who do you think rule the gov't. Thus control of finance. To get our money back, what? you are confused, the big buisness owns our gov't and thus you are saying get your money back from ceos and put it in the gov't control. That is like saying take from the people who steal, then give it back to them. OUR GOV'T is run by the ELITES, they are the ones in control and sending/useing your tax dollars to fund illegal operations. The OPERATIONS, are not in the best interest of the UNITED STATES. Your idealizm is to FUND CRIMINALS, with your tax dollars. YOU ARE CONFUSED.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Umm... No.

Umm.... Yes.

LONDON, 27 November 2008. The Afghan Opium Survey 2008 released today by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) shows that opium has become less important to the Afghan economy due to a decrease in cultivation, production and prices. However, opium finances the Taliban war economy and is a major source of revenue for criminal groups and terrorists.

www.unodc.org...

So if we are the ones protecting the opium crop from the "terrorists" - who is profiting from the sale of that opium?

As of 2010, opium production is at all time highs.

So that document is wrong.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

THREE YEARS!

I just got back from talking to the prosecutor about the idiot who stole my semi tractor and trailer and drove it through several states. (Grand Larceny) This guy has a prior record including attempted murder.

Guess what the likely penalty will be?

A few months probation!!!!!

Now we know. Your better off doing a heist of Rockefeller's limo than failing to give Rockefeller his cut of your salary

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Umm... No.

Umm.... Yes.

www.unodc.org...

So if we are the ones protecting the opium crop from the "terrorists" - who is profiting from the sale of that opium?

You said:
"used in heroine production from Taliban patriots whose religious beliefs preclude them from allowing the production of heroine in their country. "
Which is a completely false statement...and I'm using YOUR source to disprove your statement.
And you didn't even bother responding to the fact that taliban, on a regular basis, torture and kill, non-combatants. You are trying to make them sound like quire boys when in fact they are terrorists to their own people.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

You said:
"used in heroine production from Taliban patriots whose religious beliefs preclude them from allowing the production of heroine in their country. "
Which is a completely false statement...and I'm using YOUR source to disprove your statement.
And you didn't even bother responding to the fact that taliban, on a regular basis, torture and kill, non-combatants. You are trying to make them sound like quire boys when in fact they are terrorists to their own people.

The Taliban are Muslims, therefore they follow Sharia law.

en.wikipedia.org...

In July 2000, the Taliban rulers of Afghanistan banned opium as "against Islam." After the Taliban was ousted, opium cultivation resumed in more widespread areas and in greater yield. In April 2004, Afghan interim president Hamid Karzai declared a jihad on drugs (after opium output reached a near-record 3,600 tonnes in 2003 — equivalent to three-quarters of world supply). Over the next two years, despite the assistance of several hundreds of millions of dollars of foreign anti-drug support, Afghanistan raised opium production to 6,100 tonnes in 2006, produced on 407,000 acres (1,650 km²) of land, including nearly 30,000 acres (120 km²) of government land - a production estimated to exceed the global demand for opium by thirty percent.[16]

If you look at the opium production charts, the Taliban had nearly eradicated it by 2001.

We invaded Afghanistan with the express purpose of turning opium production back on.

So, I ask the question again, if we are protecting the opium from the Taliban, who is profiting from the sale of it?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Do you mind if I share these letters with others?
Thought Id ask before I printed them out.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join