It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Government Violently Assaults Hollywood Actor For Failing To Fund Illegal Wars

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The US Government has recently ordered the kidnapping and enslavement of actor Wesley Snipes for failing to pay his cut of their "protection money."

The actor will be enslaved at the Federal Correctional Institution McKean in Lewis Run, Pennsylvania for a period of no more than 3 years. Of course, the US Government has also confiscated millions of dollars in property from Mr. Snipes which will be used to pay for the killing of goat herders in Afghanistan.

Further, Mr. Snipe's money will be put to work paying for the US Military to protect the poppy fields used in heroine production from Taliban patriots whose religious beliefs preclude them from allowing the production of heroine in their country. Powerful banking interests were also keen to see Mr. Snipe's money taken from him so they could use it further prop up their failed mortgage investments and fund their huge bonuses

Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan was quoted as saying, "Mr. Snipes is obviously a dangerous individual that doesn't realize he has no idea how to spend his own money. In an effort to save society from evil men like Mr. Snipes, I have joined forces with the US Government and personally pressed the button that transfered millions of dollars out of Mr. Snipe's bank account into our own bank reserve account with the Fed. This will help ensure Bank of America can continue offering the public the important service of debt enslavement."

Snipe's himself was quoted as saying,

"This is another thing that has been misreported: It has been framed that I was a conspirator and that I was an architect in a scheme by an organization that has been characterized as tax protesters," Snipes said. "The press hasn't reported that I was a client of people who I trusted [who] had knowledge and expertise in the areas of tax law that would protect my interests."

Of course, ignorance of the law is no excuse. Just because you hire professional accountants to do your taxes does not mean you can pass the liability for knowing the tax law off on to them.

Every Amerikan is responsible for memorizing and complying with the entire 75,000 page US Tax code. The Supreme Soviet *cough* I mean Court has declared that ignorance is no excuse. Hail Mao.

Personally, I view evil violent men like Mr. Snipes as a threat to modern society. Clearly anyone who fails to pay their taxes should be imprisoned at gun point while having their property taken from them by force. If the State fails to forcibly extract "social justice" from men like Mr. Snipes, the entire nation would fall apart over night.

Children would die of hunger, the elderly would keel over dead in the streets, and baby bunnies would cry tears of agony as forest fires destroyed their homeland.

Society must extract revenge against Mr. Snipes for his wanton selfish actions of keeping his own money.

The horror.

edit on 9-12-2010 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Isn't "debtor's prison" a major reason for founding this country in the first place? I am pretty sure this country was built on the premise that we would never let that happen here? I am pretty sure we also built this country on the idea that we would have sovereign property rights!

I am honestly speechless..... don't know what to say......I feel terrible for not doing more, I know I would fight to the death if this happened to my family, and yet I stand idly by and watch it happen to people around me, because I am too comfortable in my own life and I have some little ones to take care of. What to do, what to do?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Great post, thanks. The title is excellent, as is the 'protection money' simile......soooo true.

second.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
They did this to Red Fox too years ago.

2nd

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum
They did this to Red Fox too years ago.

2nd

My favorite is Al Capone.

Now there was a man who brought loads of joy to the American people.

Never harmed a fly on anyones head, totally innocent of everything, he simply wanted to bring joy to society.

No no no can't have that! People enjoying themselves is a sin.

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Got to pay your taxes. Theres really NO EXCUSE!!!!

This nation is a system, not a free-for-all, wild-wild-west deal. We are ONE NATION that looks out for all within, in the best way it can do. Such a system CANNOT BE WITHOUT COST.

JUST PAY YOUR GOD-D@MN TAXES!!!

[color=cyan]DONT LIKE IT, THEN JUST LEAVE, BYE BYE!!!!!!!

edit on 9-12-2010 by jontap because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jontap

This nation is a system not a free-for-all, wild-wild-west deal. We are ONE NATION that looks at for all within the best it can do so such a system CANNOT BE WITHOUT COST.

Praise Mao

We must have violence in order to have peace.

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

This post appears to be much more about your personal hang ups than about an actor who consistently failed to file his tax returns.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I know two people that have never paid taxes in their life. Of course they are not famous actors either, so I'm sure they will stay under the radar.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

This nation is a system, not a free-for-all, wild-wild-west deal. We are ONE NATION that looks out for all within, in the best way it can do. Such a system CANNOT BE WITHOUT COST.

Last I heard most, if not all of the fed taxes go to paying interest to the crooked fed/banks..
Very little is left to HELP the people as you state.....

+32 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

This post appears to be much more about your personal hang ups than about an actor who consistently failed to file his tax returns.

Yeah, I have a "hang ups" with illegal wars and violent theft.

It's a small issue that I'm currently work on with my therapist.

Every time I get to the breakthrough point, I keep regressing back to the infantile position of wanting to keep my own stuff.

My therapist recommended that I undergo police tasering as a form a electro-shock therapy.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

BINGO!!!!

I believe the same, it is SOOOOO OBVIOUS.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

We must have violence in order to have peace.

I'm all for it but when it's said and done and the new age of man has been started anew, we will all probably go back to killing each other again.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1

Yeah, I have a "hang ups" with illegal wars and violent theft.

It's a small issue that I'm currently work on with my therapist.

Every time I get to the breakthrough point, I keep regressing back to the infantile position of wanting to keep my own stuff.

My therapist recommended that I undergo police tasering as a form a electro-shock therapy.

You must have been the kid in school and on the playground who wanted all the equipment and supplies to himself despite it being paid for by all.

Where do you think money has to be extracted to get the things that YOU, YES YOU, enjoy and have and use on a DAILY BASIS??

HUH? Please dont make me list these things I am speaking of...

Where do you expect the money to come from?? TREES???

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

You must have been the kid in school and on the playground who wanted all the equipment and supplies to himself despite it being paid for by all.

Where do you think money has to be extracted to get the things that YOU, YES YOU, enjoy and have and use on a DAILY BASIS??

HUH? Please dont make me list these things I am speaking of...

Where do you expect the money to come from?? TREES???

I would say, "From productive members of society voluntarily trading the things they produce."

But that would be ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

That wouldnt work and I bet you KNOW THAT deep inside... ...deep, deep down inside, you know it...

...but you will NEVER admit it I am sure...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

That wouldnt work and I bet you KNOW THAT deep inside... ...deep, deep down inside, you know it...

...but you will NEVER admit it I am sure...

The Soviet Union "didn't work"

There is only one thing that does work - peace and property rights.

Deep down, I suspect you know this.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The stupid a$$ refused to pay his taxes so he deserves everything
he gets. Too bad he couldn't be sent to the pen for 30 years. whaaa
whaaa whaaa. What a loser.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by endtimer
The stupid a$$ refused to pay his taxes so he deserves everything
he gets. Too bad he couldn't be sent to the pen for 30 years. whaaa
whaaa whaaa. What a loser.

Personally I think he should be castrated and then set on fire.

Peace through violence is my motto.

By the way endtimer, I'm glad you are in favor of spending my money on imprisoning violent criminals like Mr. Snipes.

Without men like you, I might spend it on dumb stuff like video games.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

My therapist recommended that I undergo police tasering as a form a electro-shock therapy

That treatment is free..Just don't pay your therapist and see what happens..

But that word "therapist" has always bothered me..
They are supposed to help us, so why are they called The Rapist..??

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join