It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Government Violently Assaults Hollywood Actor For Failing To Fund Illegal Wars

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
The bullet heads insist, pay your taxes. they eneglect to say that those taxes are being used to develope weapons that will enslave us permanently!
Violence of whole new natures is being worked out to be used to quell peaceful protest, freedom of assembly and the right to disagree with the goverments policies.
Lasers, Micorwaves Even sound, all are being turned into contorl mechanisms .
Spy drones the size of a gnat, to self directed drone hellicopters cirlcling over you, to stealth blimps so high in the sky they cannot be detected, all spying on you 24/7
Operation echelon examines EVERY oversea phone call for key words etc... since the 80s!
Comon people, its about the absolute control of your lives and minds!
The technology is here now!
Sweden has been implanting devices in criminals heads for decades!
Why do you think they want Assange incarcerated there?
And you are funding your own destruction as a free thinking human.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

I am surprised at Mr. Snipes sentence. I would have thought that his punishment would have been more along the lines of a promotion to a high level position in the Obama cabinet, similar to how they threw the book at Timmy Geithner for failing to pay his 23,000$ in back taxes.

Not that a double standard exists in America, because it surely doesn't.

I wonder how Sherry Jackson feels about Snipes' sentence, or better yet, Geithner's.

edit on 12/10/2010 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordBaskettIV
They only pursued snipes because he is black, and famous. If anyone really wants to avoid the tax man, start a cash based buisness. It's that simple. The government has no right to tax, if they can't stay afloat by donations then they suck, and should fail.

Damn straight.

We can't vote them out, every 4 year they lie about "change" that never comes..

I have no problems with anyone who doesn't pay taxes, supporting this govt is supporting "TPTB", occupations, wars, death, torture, propaganda, kidnapping, extra judicial assassinations, black ops, bribes and all that other nefarious boocaacaa corruption & waste.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

This post appears to be much more about your personal hang ups than about an actor who consistently failed to file his tax returns.

Yeah, I have a "hang ups" with illegal wars and violent theft.

It's a small issue that I'm currently work on with my therapist.

Every time I get to the breakthrough point, I keep regressing back to the infantile position of wanting to keep my own stuff.

My therapist recommended that I undergo police tasering as a form a electro-shock therapy.

edit on 9-12-2010 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

Paranoia will destroy ya' !

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23

I am surprised at Mr. Snipes sentence. I would have thought that his punishment would have been more along the lines of a promotion to a high level position in the Obama cabinet, similar to how they threw the book at Timmy Geithner for failing to pay his 23,000$ in back taxes.

Not that a double standard exists in America, because it surely doesn't.

I wonder how Sherry Jackson feels about Snipes' sentence, or better yet, Geithner's.

edit on 12/10/2010 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

Sherry Jackson is in prison for not paying her taxes too is she not? this world is nuts.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
The US Government has recently ordered the kidnapping and enslavement of actor Wesley Snipes for failing to pay his cut of their "protection money."

Um ... no. He was thrown in jail for not paying a whole lotta' taxes. He takes advantage of that which taxes pay for, but he refuses to pay for what he owes. Then he trys to deflect from his guilt claiming it's racist. BAH! He's a criminal. Nothing else but a criminal.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Wow so many flags and stars for something that isn't even a conspiracy... So he doesn't pay his taxes and you make up a story about how it's all evil? Pretty much every country has taxes...some a lot higher than here...just shut it and pay up...I mean who else doesn't want to support all the non tax paying people?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Kent E. Hovind (born January 15, 1953) is an American Young Earth creationist and conspiracy theorist famous for his creation science seminars that aim to convince listeners to reject modern theories of evolution, geophysics, and cosmology in favor of the Genesis creation narrative as found in the Bible. Hovind's views are contradicted by scientific evidence and research. His ideas also have been criticized by Young Earth creationist organizations like Answers in Genesis.
Hovind established the Creation Science Evangelism ministry in 1989 and frequently argued for Young Earth creationism and made other controversial remarks in his talks at private schools and churches, at debates, and on radio and television broadcasts.
Since January 2007, Hovind has been serving a ten-year prison sentence after being convicted of 58 federal counts, including twelve tax offenses, one count of obstructing federal agents and forty-five counts of structuring cash transactions. He is currently incarcerated at the Federal Correctional Institution, Jesup.

October 05, 2010 reported that a Todt Hill plastic surgeon has been arrested on felony charges that he failed to pay over $225,000 in state income taxes, the district attorney’s office announced today. Dr. Robert Vitolo, 67, who has offices in Dongan Hills, Manhattan, Brooklyn and New Jersey, was placed under arrest at his Circle Road home this morning. The doctor failed to file New York State Income Tax Returns for the years 2007 through 2009, not paying $225,097 in personal income tax during that time, prosecutors allege. Vitolo is charged with a top count of second-degree grand larceny, punishable by up to 15 years in prison.

What I really don't get is that americans go to jail for not paying, illegal immigrants don't.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

The phrase is, "exact revenge," in "America." You have a twisted perspective on the scenario mentioned. I bet your mail man is a government agent sent daily to keep an eye on you, isn't he?LOL

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Hahahaha, I love this thread. First of all S & F because Mr. Snipes is one of my favorite actors and I couldn't portray his imprisonment in any more of a comprehendeble way.

While BOA is at it with the GOVT, why not arrest every American that ever mowed a lawn for 20 bucks. I'm sure they didn't pay taxes on the 20 bucks, we can use that money to what... invade another country for resources while claiming that have WMD's as a motive? Who cares right? It's lawn mower money!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
So this OP really got to me. I find posts like this to be absolutely wrong in almost every way. You have a problem with the way the government is run, fine talk about that. Don’t like taxes? Cool, whine about that. Hate political leaders, awesome moan about that one. But to sit at your desk or in a coffee shop and type a tirade about how some wealthy actor failed to pay his taxes is not only stupid, but flawed. Actors of Mr. Snipes cal. tend to make quite a lot of money to begin with. It puts them in the highest tax bracket. If you look really close, you'll find that they have almost twice as many loop holes as we in the middle and lower tax brackets do.

Tax loop hole artice 2008

The above link is slightly dated but is new enough for Mr Snipes to know about it.

The main crux of the argument against taxation is an arrogant one. You are represented, if you like the person or not is not important we live in a majority rules republic. It also implies that you can provide all of the services yourself, for example roads that are used by emergency services. International shipping security. Aviation oversight and security (And I don’t mean just the TSA). The regulation of food and drink, (See Moonshine ) and security.

So the OP and by extension all others who suppose to hate taxes, should do one of two things:

1.) Form a political party that runs on the merits of no taxes what so ever.

-or-

2.) Buy up a large parcel of land, form a group at does not want any government provided services, prove that you can provide them for yourself, and then petition the congress for a federal tax waiver. (See Faith Based Tax Exemptions )*

I hate to use a variation on the above statement, but the core of anti-tax sentiment is that people by and large are self centered until they need something. As a young man you hate the government for taking Medicare and social security money from you, and seek all ways to get out of paying. However as an old man you hate the government for the small check you get from the government programs and lament the state of the world that lets the elderly eat ramen noodles and cat food. You can say all you like about the government being a bully who comes down from on high to beat the common man and take his milk money, but what you fail to take into account is that the common man will, given half a chance, take what the government has on offer. Just look at the current issues on Capitol Hill. People widely agree that the national deficit needs to be cut now, and by and large people agree that tax hikes would not be so bad, but support fades when you ask about which taxes should go up or which programs should be cut. NPR Poll: What do Americans think of Taxes and Budget cuts?

I am sorry about the wall of text, but if you think that the government can run on with no income you have another think coming.

LINKS:
A: Tax Haven
B: World Tax Rates
C: % of GDP that goes to Government I like this link best, as it shows that chinas taxes are 17% where as the US is 28.2% and the UK is 39% of total GDP. Just some facts, deny ignorance OP!

*NOTE: This is written as an atheist view on the unfairness of religious tax exemptions however the links from this site do have unbiased information about tax law. Quite dry if you ask me, but very important.

edit on 10-12-2010 by Obinhi because: Changed an 'it' to an 'if'

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Those who have lived in Soviet Union (USSR) know - any seizure of property and deportation (imprisonment) is a first stage of communism. See more in here and here

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Shikamaru

Here is the governments stants on paper boys and babysitters:

IRS EITC PAGE
edit on 10-12-2010 by Obinhi because: Link was broke, fixed now

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Hey OP, what made you think it was ok to plagiarize Fascist Soup word for word in your opening post? US Government Violently Assaults Hollywood Actor For Failing To Fund Illegal Wars

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Here's the deal:
you dont pay your taxes, you GO TO JAIL, you dont wanna pay your fair share, youre free to leave the country

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Obinhi

Yes, of course we know that we have to pay our taxes. But why do we pay them? What exactly are we paying for?
Do you know? Do you care?
I see the ideology that you defend, as lacking in creativity, insight into human nature, and a profound disdain for what is fair. There is such a disconnect from reality and common sense in the notion that a self-serving bureaucracy can know better how to spend your money than you do.

It is wrong to steal. There is no moral ambiguity in that statement.
Theft is wrong regardless of the thief's good intentions.
Sending agents to steal on your behalf in order to redistribute the goods as you see fit, is also wrong.
Wealth does not make a person evil, nor should thieving bureaucrats use it as an excuse to punish hard work and success.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I'm sorry,but some of the funds they are stealing from Wesley are going to be used toward paying for the pardoning of Jimmy Morrison by Florida Gov.Charlie Crist,to make it even worse,he's been dead for awhile.......
Yeah,that was sarcasm........
Until we all agree which way to aim our angst with all of the ridiculousness here,nothing will ever change.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
What "violent assault"? The man walked into prison in a $1,000 suit with not a mark on him. He didn't pay his taxes. I don't care who he hired to do it for him, it was his responsibility. He should have been in jail years ago. As for the "illegal" wars, who says they are "illegal." What law says, "You can't have a war. That's illegal."

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

she absolutely is in prison.
click on the link on her name that i provided for the story behind it.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Pay my fair share? What am I paying for exactly? Do you know?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join