It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA and Body Scans: What if they are looking for something else?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Waiting2
Okay, here's a wild theory here, but I haven't seen anyone else bring it up yet.

We've been told the scans are just looking for weapons, etc. What if the scans are really searching for something else? Somewhere I read that there are underground facilities that have signs that say "human", "non-human", and "alien."

What if they are scanning, looking for those who aren't human? Or, are looking for those who have implants? Or are looking for something else they haven't told us.

Has anyone else had thoughts like these?

HAHA! great post! I've been telling everyone for over a month that the reason they are doing it is exactly what you have stated. They are looking for people with implants was my first reaction. Then I began thinking maybe they know (like "THE EVENT") that there are human looking aliens among us that can't be distinguished but perhaps by some different anatomy or other characteristics. Maybe the gov't knows they move around from place to place and fly so this was a way to either detour their movements or catch them. It's an out-there idea but I don't doubt much of anything these days.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Maybe it has nothing at all to do with aliens , and everything to do with the fact that the terrorists are constantly looking for new ways to beat us .

Anyone else here seen the reports of the possibility that terrorist organizations are considering surgical implants to conceal explosives ?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

in this case they will need MRI's not xrays

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Maybe there are aliens immigrating to Earth (real aliens, not "illegal/undocumented" aliens) and they have secret portals that only they can access, where they are given special devices so that they will project a human form, and then they at certain timed events, phase in to our reality without anyone noticing, and then catch the planes to their location, complete with papers, money, and jobs and education lined up for them. Image if we all realised this, how pissed off we would be, as if oppression from the elites was not bad enough, now we have aliens taking over in exchange for technology, and acceptance into thier empire! Soon the human race will be phased out, with the aliens interbreeding and creating alien children!!!! Man, im starting to sound like people who are against illegal immigration of different human ethnicities....

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Could be they are implanting thoughts in your brain with these things. Changing the way you think or creating a "trigger" for later when they flip the switch on the L.R.A.D.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Waiting2

That is an interesting idea! Eventually they want to scan everyone, everywhere. We are at the introductory phase (and hopefully won't go beyond that). That's the first I've heard about the underground signs. Where is that info? Intriguing, even if it seems a bit far-fetched to me.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

These useless scanners would not catch implants. They are nothing but a direct slap in the face of freedom loving Americans. Even the crotch groping they do will not catch something like that. Explosives are best detected by the puffer machines, dogs, and profiling. Can't do that though, it might actually work.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
It's simply a data gathering operation disguised as "security".

What they want is a complete database of full body biometrics they can use for various current and future projects.

This is just the beginning. It's all being integrated.

One of these projects was exposed by Wikileaks. Remember the cable where Hillary Clinton basically told diplomats to gather biometric information of foreign government diplomats? That information is going to be used to catch when spies attempt to leave through our airports, etc.
edit on 9-12-2010 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

That makes a heck of a lot more sense than the security BS they are feeding us. I guess I need to research biometrics and find means of obfuscation..

edit on 9-12-2010 by sonofliberty1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thorg
reply to post by GrisGris

The idea of looking for beings of another makeup or maybe beings that show a true natural arua of a new human mutant type with the structure of a resistant type to mind controll. This would give them a way to isolate and seperate for the existing populas.
edit on 8-12-2010 by thorg because: (no reason given)

That was EXACTLY my thought.

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking this!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

The scanners themselves could serve three purposes.

1. Gather biometric data for use in a global database.
2. Keep track of movement of members in said database.
3. Psychological factors, e.g. intimidation, FUD, etc.

Thanks for responding. I liked your theories. Have you considered this:

1. Hospitals already have networks and put your stuff on-line. You wouldn't need a scanner for a global database. Just require one new system to make things "easier" for everyone. Require all hospitals to use the same system to enter data (to "help" make it easier for patients to move from one doctor to the next).

2. You don't need a scanner to keep track of people's movements. Credit/debit cards easily do that now because everytime you spend money, you leave proof of where you have been. If you leave the country, your passport is entered into a system. There are tracking devices in people's cars (think On-Star and GPS).

3. Psychologial intimidation doesn't work here because they are claiming this is for "safety." See, we're not threatening anyone, we're just protecting you. Go through, it's harmless, you'll be fine, and you can rest easy on your journey. They're doing the opposite of intimidation.

I still think this is something more.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by svpwizard

STILL NOTHING FOUND.... EVER!!!!!

Okay. How do you know they haven't found anything? What if they are busy creating lists? In another thread there was mention of Governor Jesse Ventura's discovery of centers around the U.S. collecting/analyzing all sorts of information. What if the information is going there?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
This is why it is so dangerous for organic lifeforms, because it can cause your actual physical structure to deteriorate.

But ionizing radiation can cause your DNA to mutate, and the cell will fail to kill itself. This is how cancerous cells form, because the now mutated DNA begins to replicate. This creates a cancerous tumor, as all of the cells in that tumor are from that mutated strain of DNA.

Nice job. Star for that.

Something you said caught my eye. What if these are used as a way to lower immune systems?

Still, I don't think that's just it. I think they are looking for some sort of skeletal/brain wave/aura something. Something you can't see necessarily with the naked eye but will come up. I can't imagine how they can scan for DNA, but I wouldn't say it's impossible, either.
edit on 9-12-2010 by Waiting2 because: reduced size of copied comment

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exodaria
I think they want to study how DNA manifests itself in order to determine which ones of us are to be spared when time comes to fulfill the Georgia Guidestones promise: "Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature". I don´t know how they´ll restore balance after disrupting a bunch of ecosystems around the globe, but then again I am not a member of the elite. And you may not actually be spared, but your DNA may be used to help them gain that genetic edge they need in order to ensure their final victory.

I get where you're going with this. So what, they pick the "richer" people who are more able to fly? Sort of a hidden lottery system? Possibly, but I'm not convinced that's it. If they want more perfect individuals, they don't need to scan us. They can just create their own in test tubes and pay women to carry the babies.

I think they are looking for individuals who may be "special" in some way.

edit on 9-12-2010 by Waiting2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelonholiday
Its more than airline security, they seem to be looking for or keeping track of something that can be biologically differentiated ...

www.commondreams.org...

Angelonholiday, that was a crazy article! Star for that!

I agree with you that they are looking for or keeping track of something that can be biologically differentiated. I had no idea there were other articles out there talking about this. What do you think they are looking for?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder

also the scanner cant detect things that are hidden in the rectum....so basically they are pointless, so leads you to wonder maybe we are under threat of something not of this planet....and thats why they use the scanners...its a very plausible idea.

s+f 4 u

I'm glad you mentioned the rectum first. I wasn't going to go there.
That was my thought, too. You can easily hide things there.

I think the majority of people can just pass on through because they don't have whatever "they" are looking for. Whether it's aliens hiding as people or people who have some extra special something (chromosomes, unusual skeletal features, auras, energy.....wait, what if it's energy? What if they are scanning for that, looking for those who somehow emit more energy?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by joeshsamp
Good thinking with the OP. It got me thinking also. Maybe they are scanning something else besides our bodies....like the electromagnetic emmisions from our bodies.source

Here is a study done by scientist in the czech republic. They determined that man emmmits electromagnetic energy. Maybe Everbody has a unique signature with this energy and the PTB have decided to cataloge it along with our other info. Making it easier to scan us when the heard us together like animals in their NWO. The study shows that it can be detected and refined, supposedly for use in finding people trapped by avalanches.
So much like a credit card all they would have to do is use a simple scanner to read our emmited energy.
Just a thaught, i could very well be wrong. But there are so many possiblities with this.

Joeshamp, I can't believe you just wrote this! I was responding to someone else and just thought the same thing myself! What if it's the energy? I've known for years that man emits energy. Basically, we ARE energy. Some people emit much more energy than others. What if they are looking for those who emit more energy? More energy=more aware???

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by joeshsamp

Thanks for the research report on man's energy.

I can't wait to read it tonight!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Believe me your not the only who thought about this. I wrote an identical thread back in July. I thought I would add some other earlier aspects. Here is the thread.

What are they REALLY looking for?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waiting2

Originally posted by Alethea

Proto asserts that it is for the purpose of stock splits that our holders are keeping track of.

Can you explain the above statment a little more, please?

Once they figure out what we are, then what? Human, non-human, alien....why the three categories? Why divide us? Who would want us divided? Why can't they tell us apart? Why would they NEED to tell us apart?

The statement I made about human, reptilian, and alien was really meant jokingly. I should have used an icon to clarify that.

The statement above that you asked for clarification is more complicated. It appears that the USA was settled by immigrants who financed their voyages as indentured servants, convict servants, etc. When crops failed, the serfs were shipped out to settle in America. The Lords still held them in bondage and received a share of whatever they earned. Apparently, from the things we have been tracking down on the thread "All Roads Lead to Rome", this is still on-going today. It seems that we, as human resources, are still owned as stock and this has continued from our ancestors. When there are marriages and issue produced from the marriage ---that causes a stock split. I suppose that verification of DNA would be important in these financial matters. But usually, they already have that---what with so much blood that can already be traced from other of your records. Perhaps the x-ray is to determine something about one's health and in so doing will reveal whether one is an asset or a liability. All we can do is speculate at this point.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join