It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA and Body Scans: What if they are looking for something else?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Okay, here's a wild theory here, but I haven't seen anyone else bring it up yet.

We've been told the scans are just looking for weapons, etc. What if the scans are really searching for something else? Somewhere I read that there are underground facilities that have signs that say "human", "non-human", and "alien."

What if they are scanning, looking for those who aren't human? Or, are looking for those who have implants? Or are looking for something else they haven't told us.

Has anyone else had thoughts like these?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Waiting2

If they really wanted to know that kind of information, they wouldn't restrict themselves to people who happen to be boarding planes. Not to mention you can opt out of the full body scan in favor of a full body pat down.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I am just glad you are using your brain and thinking outside the boring box.

I don't know, but hey maybe it is something like that after all?

Don't let the people disagreeing with you stop your open mindedness. We need people who can think around things and come up with unique ideas.

So right or wrong, on the mark or way off the mark, I still consider your creative thoughts better than 99% of the rehashed gibberish.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Abe7Fig

You have a point.

But the thing is, you start in travel areas so you can reach a larger percentage of people. You make it "voluntary" in the beginning so people don't protest. Then it becomes normal, a regular procedure like taking off your shoes. We didn't always have to do that. Now, everyone just hands over their shoes.

There has already been talk about putting the scans in train stations. Since when have trains been an issue? Then it'll be bus stations. Get the idea?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Like Terminators?

On a more serious note I do think they are looking for something else.

1. Compliance
2. Following instructions
3. Submission to authority
4. Movement in an orderly manner

Pretty much the same things our public school systems were designed to originally teach.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Thanks for the compliment!

It just makes me wonder. The thing is computerized. I read an article talking about the need for legislation making it illegal to keep the data on the people getting scanned. That shows that they CAN keep the data. Since most people (99.99%) would probably have nothing on them, why need a program that can keep large amounts of data?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
S & F for your forward thinking. I hadn't thought of it that way, but now that you mention it the whole men in black theory could be a possibility. Taking notes on who is and who isn't on planet earth. An alien Census if you will.

Nice job

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

haha I never thought of that..you get a star for critical thinking!

Maybe they are storing photos of elderly/sick people for their death panels...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
Like Terminators?

On a more serious note I do think they are looking for something else.

1. Compliance
2. Following instructions
3. Submission to authority
4. Movement in an orderly manner

Pretty much the same things our public school systems were designed to originally teach.

#1--#4.....A fancy scanner isn't even needed for us to do those thing. We already do them. Think of all the things you have to do in an airport to get on a plane.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Im curious what they would do if someone went threw and looked like terminator xD Would be an awesome prank.

link   

Originally posted by Waiting2
Okay, here's a wild theory here, but I haven't seen anyone else bring it up yet.

We've been told the scans are just looking for weapons, etc. What if the scans are really searching for something else? Somewhere I read that there are underground facilities that have signs that say "human", "non-human", and "alien."

What if they are scanning, looking for those who aren't human? Or, are looking for those who have implants? Or are looking for something else they haven't told us.

Has anyone else had thoughts like these?

Sorry for the double post.

I also thought about that. Exactly what are they looking for? You wouldn't go through a scan if you were packing a bomb. At least a smart person wouldn't. Great thinking on your part and to me anything could be going on with those scans . I will never fly again. Those scanners will come out to be very bad for your health is my two cents worth.
edit on 8-12-2010 by thorg because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by minigunner
S & F for your forward thinking. I hadn't thought of it that way, but now that you mention it the whole men in black theory could be a possibility. Taking notes on who is and who isn't on planet earth. An alien Census if you will.

Nice job

Thanks! Taking notes for some sort of alien census is exactly what I was thinking. Don't mention it to the public. Just start keeping records. Some people might not even know they have some extra chromosome or something. They have all of those "camps." Who are they for, anyway?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

While I have no idea what the government wants with the photos, there is every expectation that they will save them to our files.

For this I remind you that TSA can NOT save the images.... But others... Well, that's different

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedish

haha I never thought of that..you get a star for critical thinking!

Maybe they are storing photos of elderly/sick people for their death panels...

I don't think they'd need to keep track of elderly/sick people. We have pharmacy records that already do that.

Better yet, maybe it scans brain waves to identify those with special abilities. I don't know. I'm just throwing ideas out there.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dementedtheclown

Im curious what they would do if someone went threw and looked like terminator xD Would be an awesome prank.

Remember the people in the front can't see anything so they don't know what's going on. Maybe the people behind the scenes see some really interesting things.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by thorg

Thorg, you didn't make any comments. Is there something you'd like to add? I'm curious to hear what you have to say.

Edit: Never mind! I saw your updated post!

edit on 8-12-2010 by Waiting2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by thorg

Sorry for the double post.

I also thought about that. Exactly what are they looking for? You wouldn't go through a scan if you were packing a bomb. At least a smart person wouldn't. Great thinking on your part and to me anything could be going on with those scans . I will never fly again. Those scanners will come out to be very bad for your health is my two cents worth.
edit on 8-12-2010 by thorg because: (no reason given)

My thought exactly. What is it about them that makes you not want to fly? See, that's the thing. I can't figure it out, either. But I know I don't want to be scanned. I knew as soon as I heard about them that my flying days were limited, too. Just a gut feeling.

Is THAT the plan? Reduce the number of people traveling? I don't know. I somehow think they are looking for something/somebody/somebodies.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
TSA scanners better leave the many airports. TSA scanners have (no) right being in these airports.
@nd

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Revolution can only resolve the many problems that many people have with the many governments.
2nd
edit on 8-12-2010 by Jamiethegreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I am quite sure I would be a guinea pig if that were the case, I have gone through the scanner and was not kept so they're not looking for "ALIENS" ...ok j/k

Truthfully though there may be some truth in this, one never knows!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join