It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA and Body Scans: What if they are looking for something else?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrisGris
reply to post by Waiting2

While I have no idea what the government wants with the photos, there is every expectation that they will save them to our files.

For this I remind you that TSA can NOT save the images.... But others... Well, that's different

www.cbsnews.com...

From the article you suggested, I noticed the following: www.cbsnews.com...

"There are currently more than 385 imaging technology units at 68 airports, Soule said. TSA hopes to have 500 in the field by the end of this year and more than 1000 in the field by the end of next year.

If an airport has the body scanners and the time, they are the primary method of screening passengers. Passengers end up in front of body scanners randomly, depending on what line they are in, Soule said. If a passenger refuses a body scan, they are offered an "enhanced pat-down." If a passenger refuses both, they are not allowed to pass through security, Soule said. "

That's interesting. Notice the push to increase the use of the scanners. Notice how if you do not agree to a scan or pat down, you won't be allowed to go through. There won't be a choice. It's not just the metal detector any more.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I wondered the same thing and it fits because the pictures aren't being deleted if my understanding is correct, all pictures are being saved. Now coupled with face recognition tech and the rest of it - yes I wondered the same exact thing but didn't have the guts to say this on ATS first as we all know this will bring the trolls out to play.

You're thinking outside the box and brave for voicing this possible concern.

And for those that will say, oh these pictures aren't saved.............well I've seen enough of them on the net to think differently.

We're being tagged, examined and data logged.
edit on 8-12-2010 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

I am quite sure I would be a guinea pig if that were the case, I have gone through the scanner and was not kept so they're not looking for "ALIENS" ...ok j/k

Truthfully though there may be some truth in this, one never knows!

But what if they don't tell you and just let you through now. And then later, when they need it, they have a database to draw from.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Well I was joking. I don't know, though anything is possible. But, so many people think the government is working with "them" so why would they be scanning for them?
Well the mystery deepens, maybe the government is working with them, and they have warned of undesirables that may infiltrate our planet? This is gettin deep.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Could be, but then the technology would have come from them,
SOOOOOO
maybe it's 'them' at the airports scanning and looking for an escaped one, two or few of "them' getting ready to present all this disclosure that's been talked about.
Maybe all these agencies are really THEM !?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

I wondered the same thing and it fits because the pictures aren't being deleted if my understanding, all pictures are being saved. Now coupled with face recognition tech and the rest of it - yes I wondered the same exact thing but didn't have the guts to say this on ATS first as we all know this will bring the trolls out to play.

You're thinking outside the box and brave for voicing this possible concern.

And for those that will say, oh these pictures aren't saved.............well I've seen enough of them on the net to think differently.

I was afraid to voice it on ATS, too, but thought, what the heck. I'm just posting a theory. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one to think it.

Glad to hear from you, Ofhumandescent. I've read some of your posts before and have admired your honest intelligence.

I agree with you. I think it's a quick and easy way to keep track of people and "data log" them as you suggested.

What do YOU think they are actually tracking?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Well I was joking. I don't know, though anything is possible. But, so many people think the government is working with "them" so why would they be scanning for them?
Well the mystery deepens, maybe the government is working with them, and they have warned of undesirables that may infiltrate our planet? This is gettin deep.

Some people think there are different groups of "them." I honestly have no idea. I just find it curious why we'd have to basically x-ray everyone getting on a plane. Pregnant people? Babies? Little kids? People can't even stand the in same room in the dentist's office when you get an x-ray in your mouth. This covers the entire body. Why aren't we hearing more stories about radiation?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Waiting2

To me and this is my gut feeling the scans are usless to catch anyone trying to get a bomb on a plane.

What they are looking for or doing to people is a great question. Is there a certain person or could it be to log each individuals body for future controll would be my best guess. The fact that x-rays should only happen to a human a small number of time before it will affect you is a fact!

Dna recording of as many people they can. Before long I'll bet these machines will be at every transit station and every building..
Reminds me of many movies that have been made, like Total Recall etc. The public will be like robots and the powers will tell you where to go and what you can do! It just doesn't seem to slow down what the goverment is doing to us in the name of terrorism.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

I wondered the same thing and it fits because the pictures aren't being deleted if my understanding, all pictures are being saved. *snipped*

Yes...here's an article to the feds admitting to saving 10s of thousands...and we all know that what they admit is just the tip of the iceberg.

news.cnet.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by thorg
Waiting2

To me and this is my gut feeling the scans are usless to catch anyone trying to get a bomb on a plane.

What they are looking for or doing to people is a great question. Is there a certain person or could it be to log each individuals body for future controll would be my best guess.
Dna recording of as many people they can. Before long I'll bet these machines will be at every transit station and every building..

My feeling exactly. Like you, I think they are examining something internally. Bone structure? DNA? Brain waves? Extra unusual features? Implants? I don't know.

I also agree that they'll be in every transit station. Every building? That's just downright scary. I never even thought of that!

I'm assuming you don't want to be scanned. What is it about the thought of the scan that just seems too invasive? (It's not even about someone seeing you naked. It goes way beyond that.)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by thorg

A star for you .................... you are another one that is awake, aware and thinking outside the box.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrisGris
Yes...here's an article to the feds admitting to saving 10s of thousands...and we all know that what they admit is just the tip of the iceberg.

news.cnet.com...

Great find, GrisGris!

What gets me is that they have the ability to look at the pictures from a remote site. How do we know what's occuring remotely?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waiting2

Waiting2

What they are looking for or doing to people is a great question. Is there a certain person or could it be to log each individuals body for future controll would be my best guess.

My feeling exactly. Like you, I think they are examining something internally. Bone structure? DNA? Brain waves? Extra unusual features? Implants? I don't know.

I also agree that they'll be in every transit station. Every building? That's just downright scary. I never even thought of that!

I'm assuming you don't want to be scanned. What is it about the thought of the scan that just seems too invasive? (It's not even about someone seeing you naked. It goes way beyond that.)

The thought of a scanner making a map of myself is scary enough. The goverment is and has been trying to get chips on or should I say in our bodys for some time now. My life has been one of many that seek a nonevaisive goverment and the terrorism manufactured by media and the elites have found a new way to track our every move. Some of us don't drive sat controlled cars or have gps phones. But I guess they could find me by the use of this computer if it came down to it! The gut of my being says not to get scanned no matter what at this time!!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

What are "they" tracking?

Movement, people data base?

Haven't a clue, but I worked on a dairy farm and cattle is always kept under close observation.

to me and in my humble opinon, the NWO has stepped up their data base files openingly.

We are all being watched and tagged.

Yes, I know full well this sounds paranoid, but just stop and think of the amount of "logging" over the last decade of our movement and physical pictures. All in the name of "security".

It, to me, becomes obvious, that we are really being herded into a slaughter pen.

I was raised on a dairy farm and this is exactly how domesticated animals are corralled before slaughter.

Again, maybe I am ultra parnoid or maybe I just see the ultimate plan for humanity.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

The gut of my being says not to get scanned no matter what at this time!!

Yes, that's EXACTLY how I feel. I have no basis for this belief, just an intense feeling NOT to be scanned. I'm glad I'm not the only one!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Thanks Ofhumandesent,

The people in my current time are aware of my feelings on all this . They actually listen now and I just started to comunicate and learn as much as I can about whats going on out there.

By the way thats my first star. Keep the door open and we all can learn.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

The government does work for us... as long as we work for it.
2nd line = lots of undesirables have infiltrated our planet... But I, like the rest of the planet, tend to ignore them and move on with my day.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Tracking movement is easy. Most people have cell phones. One British research report used people's cell phones to track their movements (without their knowledge). The researchers found that most people only traveled an average of a 5 mile radius from their homes every day.

Tracking interests is easy. Most people purchase things on credit/debit cards. Even grocery stores keep track of the things you buy. There are security cameras everywhere...intersections, ATMS, companies, schools, etc.

The only time you get x-rayed is when you are in a doctor's or dentist's office. They do that to search your body for information, to find what is broken or make sure you are okay. You have to wear a metal shield to cover parts of your body so you don't get too much exposure. Whoever gets an entire body x-rayed? I think they are looking for something that isn't usually spotted.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The scans are just a primer. What they really want is confirm our DNA. DNA is the key. Why must you submit blood for marriage license? We were always told it was to screen for VD and also blood factor compatibility. However, Proto asserts that it is for the purpose of stock splits that our holders are keeping track of.

Then again, the DNA should tell which of us are human, reptilian (non-human) and alien (celestial).

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I refused to be scanned or touched.

Driving or bus is the only option.

Now think, how long before these "scanners" are incorperated into bus and train terminals?

I'de bet money, not long.

Travel is being systematically controlled.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join