It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PayPal says it stopped Wikileaks payments on US letter

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Raptorjesus

Who's been banned?

2nd line

You will get banned for violations of t&c and or criminal activities.

edit: nevermind I see well hope ats doesnt become a target now
but they got rules and you must follow them its that simple.
edit on 12/8/10 by nickoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

Ottokarma for posting CC numbers, but he has obviously created a new acount, raptorjesus, just look at the way he writes and spells stuff (like adding s to the end of certain words, 4chan style), i just hope the mods notice this.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

edit on 12/8/10 by nickoli because: nvm

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

No I am just aware when trolling is taking place... something anon does for fun...
everyone just chill out and share the love..

edit on 8-12-2010 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Which ever way paypal does not have to offer its service to anyone it doesn't want just like ATS....
edit on 8-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
Which ever way paypal does not have to offer its service to anyone it doesn't want just like ATS....
edit on 8-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

Then how comes paypal may be ending up in court too then...

kx

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

Free speech does not include posting peoples credit card numbers to a forum website, and I can tell by your writing that you are someone who has just been banned for such a thing and have created another account, well done.

I have read all the posts and I totally agree with you. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to see it's the same person. The mods should catch it if they are watching, since it is so obvious..

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

People get suspcious minds in ATS. Take no head and enjoy the show...

kx

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaseCloser
reply to post by OTTOKARMA

Know what my opinion is dude?

If you realy are an anon., you're part of a bunch of short-sighted morons and wannabe heroes who reflect humanity's stupidity on the internet! Thats what you guys are, because you cause more harm than good for the free internet (which is your playground as well, REMEMBER!).

CaseCloser

Thats a bit harsh. What makes them morons.. stop the hating... Do you like it when peeps call ATS memebers morons... Why are they cauing more harm than good...

kx

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Originally posted by CaseCloser
reply to post by OTTOKARMA

Know what my opinion is dude?

If you realy are an anon., you're part of a bunch of short-sighted morons and wannabe heroes who reflect humanity's stupidity on the internet! Thats what you guys are, because you cause more harm than good for the free internet (which is your playground as well, REMEMBER!).

CaseCloser

Thats a bit harsh. What makes them morons.. stop the hating... Do you like it when peeps call ATS memebers morons... Why are they cauing more harm than good...

kx

Anonymous are playing with fire, now more than ever before. Do these guys realy believe, they can mess with TPTB? They won't achieve anything with their cyber terrorism, except angering certain people who better should not be angered (too much).
We might just be witnessing the beginning of the end of the internet as we know it. Congratz, Anon & Wikileaks!

CC
edit on 8-12-2010 by CaseCloser because: added Wikileaks for congratulation

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by nickoli

Who's been banned?

2nd line

You will get banned for violations of t&c and or criminal activities.

edit: nevermind I see well hope ats doesnt become a target now
but they got rules and you must follow them its that simple.
edit on 12/8/10 by nickoli because: (no reason given)

Hmm ATS become a target? Oh noes my ats points...
Sad times if the do it provides me some entertainment on my breaks at work.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thill

Originally posted by BipolarSpaceMonkey
reply to post by purplemer

I love how these arrogant knee-jerk reactions are backfiring on the US govt - Power to the PEOPLE - And I have to say one must question the intelligence of the US "intelligence community" for not predicting the hacktivist resonse, nor that the world is going to hold them accountable for their actions.

I would like to repost a post that I made in another thread in response to this , because I am starting to seriously consider if they in fact did predict the hacktivist actions ..
----
There is only one little problem with this recent cyberwar . Don't get me wrong I am all behind the idea of it , but taking down companies like master card , paypal and other international companies that are used by millions of people to do their business on a daily basis will make one thing...

It will give all those people that are crying for more Internet oversight and Internet police allot of supporters .. I mean if normal uninvolved people get hit (as in I cannot use paypal ,I cannot use mastercard , i cant join this or that site) they will get angry , and the media will pick up on the public outcry (because media love a good hyped story) , and sooner than later we will get all kind of laws passed in order to "protect" the civilians ....

So this is a tricky situation , and if it is not handled carefully , might do more bad than good in the long run.

----

Heck man that is one of the first things that popped into my head...and what's a trip is that most of us are all too familiar with the tactic being used here, I think that it is because of the shape/form that it has came in that might have thrown many off but what I see being played out with all this is a FALSE FLAG ATTACK folks! Right here before your eyes...TPTB are "attacking" themselves in order to get this internet kill switch installed man!

Come on....it has been no secret that the world has been experiencing a mass "awakening" like never before...we even heard it from the horses mouth Brezenski himself no less! We know TPTB/Elites/Illuminati/Masons plans, and we also should know what has been the single most greatest threat to those plans, that being the internet.

I am sorry but I am not believing what we are being "fed". I am a 20+ year retired senior enlisted military member that had/still has a TS/SCI security clearance for most of those 20+ years (with SIPRNET access the entire time) and if you all even think for a second that some PFC by the name of Manning carried out all of what has been reported (the leaking of 2 million + classified documents that range from embassy cables to flippin UFO's to CIA field reports and foreign country intel assessments) ALL BY HIMSELF through SIPRNET ACCESS ALONE! And even on SIPRNET you are not automatically granted access/clearance to all DoD/Gov sites as they require permission to access BASED OFF OF THE NEED TO KNOW said information...I SAY IS COMPLETE BS!

Nah folks...we are being led by our noses EXACTLY where those bastages intend on us ending up, without an internet into which we have had the advantage of being globally connected and which has been a thorn in their evil sides like they even never imagined. THIS IS A FALSE FLAG OPERATION of immense proportions which will carry with it the most dire consequences for us all should they succeed :-/

"All the world is indeed a stage, and we are merely players, performers, and portrayers...Each another's audience. Outside the gilded cage"

Rush "Limelight" (screw Shakespere lol)

But seriously....I can only hope and pray that I am wrong as THIS is truly are last and only means of true resistance:-(

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

More proof that corporations have nothing in common with constitutional America. They have needed bringing down for a long time. Maybe soon justice will prevail over board room edicts.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Speaking of Visa and MasterCard...

Antitrust Settlement: Visa, MasterCard Payoff for Anti-WikiLeaks Moves?

news.antiwar.com...

Nothing conclusive but the timing is suspect.
edit on 9-12-2010 by Cablespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Originally posted by woogleuk

have you seen some of the content on 4chan? If not go dig about and then come back and repeat your statement.

I am more than justified calling them pedos

This is a very flawed argument... Its kinda like saying: have you seen the content of the internet? If not go and dig about. Then come back and repeat your statement...

I am more than justified in calling internet users pedos...

some logic there..

im going ot give you a star just cas you made me laugh........

kx

Yeah... 4Chan's a brilliant beacon of light in such a dark world...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I just had something to add in regards to the posting of those credit card numbers.

That's plain foolish. I work in the finance sector in customer service, you wouldn't believe the insane amount of identity fraud completed by ALL MEANS IMAGINABLE. People are paranoid as all hell, and with good reason.

Are you aware of what a mass compromise is to the credit card world? It's implications, resolutions, setbacks and harm to the banks/customers? It's crazy.

Anytime, say, Wal-Mart has a silly little employee who thinks they're being sneaky by writing down CC numbers, personal info of customers, duplicating receipts, etc. and security catches on? Any customers who they think MAY have been involved has their old card shut down, increased fraudulent activity watch (meaning more directed man power that is pretty much unneeded when there's REAL fraud going on), new cards mailed out unusable for 5-7 days while it arrives, policy changes/updates, handling increased volume of customer service calls because Sally (like in the situation mentioned earlier -- this # REALLY happens) is in line at the pharmacy needing to get their child medicine and when they go to make the purchase, their card is denied. Wow, why? Call your credit card, bitch at them about it, the banks get to explain that Visa had to report these thousands of card numbers as stolen.

Oh, only because some jackass thought he was being a big, bad script kiddy and posted thousands of credit card numbers on an internet's public forum. It's just retarded.

Hacking isn't what the general population would have it think. It's not some guy in his mom's basement typing passwords into the pentagon to access secret files. It's a lot of work that requires time, intelligence, and a COMPLETE understanding of computers, security, networking, protocols, programs, etc.

Now there's also ethical hacking, and the attack of hacking. Both respectable in their own times (say cyber war for your country's systems being bombarded by Chinese hackers), but please don't give these others the e-peen title of "Hacker" because they were on 4chan and posted at the right time to get a script and help with the DDoS. You aren't furthering anything by doing so, and especially not by posting public information that will only cause problems for the company's innocent customers, and nothing to the actual company. You gotta take a step back like an intelligent hacker would, and realize what your real target is and how exactly you would like to affect them. Not what you can get to first and easily.

Or go ahead like a blind fool when you're at the playground next, you can brag to Billy about all the kewl internet hax0rz yu did with 4chan lololololol.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join