It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PayPal says it stopped Wikileaks payments on US letter

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Instead of sitting front ATS spewing insane conspiracies crap, we're doing something
ATS is honestly, just a bunch of clowns

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Visa.com is now down...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
forgot to tell you guys

Millions of credit cards numbers are now leaked , have a nice day

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
This is good news, but it also goes o show for anyone who uses credit cards a lot that you can't rely on them.

Credit cards are the modern day equivalent of a "margin call loan" and terms can be changed, lower limits can be imposed, and new interest rates and fees can be charged.

The credit card can also be suspended at a drop of a hat by the cc companies as well.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

DAracell is acting in the intersets of itself and its client. That is why it will take master cards to court.. Not forthe love of humanity....

Visa is hurting Wikileaks and DataCell ehf in high figures. Putting all payments on hold for 7 days or more is one thing but rejecting all further attempts to donate is making the donations impossible. This does clearly create massive financial losses to Wikileaks which seems to be the only purpose of this suspension. This is not about the brand of Visa, this is about politics and Visa should not be involved in this.

I do not think it is correct to make such ambigous statements.. Its a bit like saying i am supported and backed by the zionists because i use bank of england money..
Ofc they have the backing of the big boys. Cas the bog boys have all the money and the banks. An NGO would find it hard to exist without money would it not...
It does not make them NWO, may i ask what you think NWO means anyway...and how would you know soros is a member, since noone really knows what it is.....
what makes you so adament on your claims. Is it not a bit like me talking about planet x. It is just not objective..

kx

www.datacell.com...
edit on 8-12-2010 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Free internet is self reguating.. Yes sometimes cp will appear but it is removed and the member is banned...
Is this a reason to brand internet hackavists pedos...
If you think so its rather small minded of you is it not?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Oh my.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

have you seen some of the content on 4chan? If not go dig about and then come back and repeat your statement.

I am more than justified calling them pedos

link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by OTTOKARMA

Get that link off here you stupid son of a b*****, omfg, really, you need shot. That is innocent human beings CC numbers, what gives you the right to do this? Mods, sort this out for crying out loud!

please less of the hate crimes... No-one needs to be shot... Your begining to sounds like some of the politicans arond the world that called for Assanges Assination....

link   

Get that link off here you stupid son of a b*****, omfg, really, you need shot. That is innocent human beings CC numbers, what gives you the right to do this? Mods, sort this out for crying out loud!

please less of the hate crimes... No-one needs to be shot... Your begining to sounds like some of the politicans arond the world that called for Assanges Assination....

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The internet war is on! Woooooooo!

Crawl back in your hole Woogie you loyalist.
edit on 8-12-2010 by Joehio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

He has posted innocent peoples credit card numbers! Not information on government corruption, this is getting out of control. stop condoning this foolish behaviour, you appear more intelligent than that.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

ottokarma,

I'm begging you to edit those numbers... That is lunacy... Fighting VISA for stopping freedom of speech is one thing... what you just did, and that link is simply hateful towards all of humanity.

--Charles Marcello
edit on 8-12-2010 by littlebunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
You people are all sick this is just messed up.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

have you seen some of the content on 4chan? If not go dig about and then come back and repeat your statement.

I am more than justified calling them pedos

This is a very flawed argument... Its kinda like saying: have you seen the content of the internet? If not go and dig about. Then come back and repeat your statement...

I am more than justified in calling internet users pedos...

some logic there..

im going ot give you a star just cas you made me laugh........

kx

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join