It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Israel rabbis: Don't sell property to non-Jews

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
it's worse than that... he he ....Abraham....since Abraham think about this, they all DO have the same bloodline actually...from Abraham.... which is amazing to realize

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by loner007

I support Israel in her quest to replace the
dome of the rock.I am looking forward to
the building of the 3rd temple.

Great Point! These new laws that are proposed by the Rabbi's will ensure they can do what is rightfully their entitlement in peace with less fear of terrorist attack. The sooner that abomination of a dome is destroyed the better!

Thank you for making my point so ever so clear.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Thank you for making my point so ever so clear.

So you agree the proposed laws are good? So they can remove thee Dome & make it their own homeland? I knew you would come around ..... Chur!
edit on 7-12-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by dontreally

Yes, there was some peace between the jews
and the palestinians.What changed that was the
radical, islamic revolution.

Which occured way prior to 1948.

Im not saying there werent decent Jews and arabs being cordial with each other. There were probably were. But the tension existed way before 1948. And many politically aware Arabs, treated Jews with contempt. They saw them as an enemy. Britain won the land only because of the Jewish peoples help. Because they had been living their for hundreds of years (sephardic Jews). This was what preceded the Arab/Israel war. Other wars.
edit on 7-12-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
HAHA. Im sorry. Where in the hell kind of liberal makeshift history did you read that? Do you know anything about our history books? so prior to '48, that is, the year of the arab/ israeli war, Jews and arabs were Babysitting each others children? is that why they went to war with each other - that very year?

The tensions between Jews and Arabs goes much further back than that. Prior to the belfour Declarion of 1917 (where the Jews fought with the british against the Jordanians = palestinians)... Please read up on history buddy. The Jews and Arabs havent been on good terms for a good 150 plus years.

I ain't your buddy first of all, second of all I stand corrected on the '48. Tensions may have been flaring up a little before that, but the point STILL stands. Palestinians, AND Jews lived in Palestine for over a thousand years without conflict, in peace and harmony. Only until Zionism came about there was chaos (which was around the early 1900's, ironically the same time hostilities began to surface in Palestine...Ironic huh?)

And about the baby sitting of children, watch this:

The Jewish man will say it himself. (at :28)

I surely have my facts in order. Perhaps you should analyze your own before you make a fool of yourself by spouting ignorance.
edit on 7-12-2010 by BiGGz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiGGz
[Only until Zionism came about there was chaos (which was around the early 1900's, ironically the same time hostilities began to surface in Palestine...Ironic huh?)

Well, seeing ironic means 'to contradict'. No, it isnt ironic.

And those haredi jews are a very small minority.

The situation is very complicated. Secular zionism, began 150 years ago (theodore Herzl). Real Zionism, that is, religious zionism, is 3500 years old.

What do you think the bible is about? Jews and the land of israel ar connected. Judaism is a land centered religion. Israel, and Zion (which refers to the temple mount in Jerusalem) is in itself a deep religious idea.

So, thats what first has to be considered, and understood. Political zionism, and secular zionism, is initself a mockery of real Zionism.

To ignore the fact that Hadrian ransacked 985 judean towns aned killed 650, 000 Jews, in 200 CE. And salted the very land of Israel (this is actually a fact of history. After defeating the Judeans, Hadrian had the roman legions salt Jerusalem, and all the other towns they pillaged .. i guess to cement the point). Is not right either. Jewish prayer books, and commentaries to the Tanakh, along with other rabbinical books, always end with 'and may g-d return us to our land"...This is Judaism. Its a land centered Religion. Zionism, is Judaism .

So you can understand how complicated it is for a Jew to follow judaism, and reject the political zionism in the world. Because on one side, he rejects the secular, atheistic government over there. But he also must undrstand the Israel DOES rightfully belong to the Jew. Judaism says so. The Torah, and hebrew bible - the most famous book ever, says so. Its a historical document of the Jewish people.

So.... Its a tricky situation. The Majority of Haredi(observant Jews) are pro israel. A minority is against Israel - yet ironically still live there. And than a much smaller minority, is completely anti-israel. Such people in my mind are confused. How can they practice Judaism, and be against Israel? How can you? Zionism, and Judaism, is Israel. The torah commands the Jew to live there. Living elsewhere, is termed an exile, and diaspora. So what on earth are those Jews thinking? When will their opportunity come, if not now? Are they willing to wait for another holocaust? do they think Jews are going to get another chance?

Religious Jews who reject the state of Israel, and who live elsewhere are thus incredibly confused. You have to atleast understand that their belief system doesnt make sense. Judaism and Zionsim are infact the same thing. Even the religious, who reject the state of israel, know that Israel belongs to them. Not just "now", they think. But thats ridiculous. The situation exists now for israel to exist.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Which occured way prior to 1948.

uhh...didn't the Islamic Revolution happen in 1979?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BiGGz

Only until Zionism came about there was chaos

Look the fact is these laws are needed to protect the innocent Israeli's & allow them to live in peace & make their country the way they want/. After all the Israeli's legally own it!. If the Terrorist Palestinians would just accept that they are not the legal owners of the land, lay down their guns & forget their terrorist ways the law might be be more accommodating towards them! Until then Justified Justified. Don't blame "Zionism" as you put it. The Palestinians are the root cause of the conflict!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

So what about the Palestinians? Are they supposed to just pack up and leave the land they've been living in for over a thousand years?

Would it be nice if I came to your home, and said this is now my home because your not like me? Then bulldoze it regardless if your in it or not, and build a settlement in its place for my family?

Wouldn't you be angry? Maybe even make you wanna kill me? Obviously the Palestinians don't hate Jews for NO reason. There has to be some reason why the Palestinians are being so 'hostile'.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

So what about the Palestinians? Are they supposed to just pack up and leave the land they've been living in for over a thousand years?

Would it be nice if I came to your home, and said this is now my home because your not like me?

Yes they should get out! pack up & leave the land that is not legally theirs! How many years is irrelevant

Threatening to come to my home Hmmmmmm Never gonna happen, irrelevant comparison!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Now why would I believe you that they are straight from Palestinian TV? Everything you've said so far is Zionist-extremism propaganda... For all I know Mossad could have created the TV channel and the videos with American actors.

But sure let's go with it, I am surprised Palestinians in the Gaza strip are even allowed to have TVs, after all Israel refuses to allow hospital supplies, metals, and cement to enter the blockade because they could be used to build bunkers, tunnels, or bombs. Err.. I mean help save lives and rebuild people’s homes.

Wake up! Nothing can justify your idiotic statement of labeling "Every Palestinians as a potential terrorist." They are people without a place to live just like the Jews were after WWII. How about you show the refugees some respect just like the rest of the world showed your people when we handed you the land Israel, and live together peacefully.

link   

Please tell me how it is 'legally' Israels land?

link   

Would it be nice if I came to your home, and said this is now my home because your not like me?

Yes they should get out! pack up & leave the land that is not legally theirs! How many years is irrelevant

Threatening to come to my home Hmmmmmm Never gonna happen, irrelevant comparison!

LOL you are really showing your ignorance and your lack of humanity.
ALL HAIL phatpackage
Sieg Heil
Sieg Heil
Sieg Heil

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

edit on 7-12-2010 by BiGGz because: delete

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills

Now why would I believe you that they are straight from Palestinian TV? Everything you've said so far is Zionist-extremism propaganda... For all I know Mossad could have created the TV channel and the videos with American actors.

But sure let's go with it, I am surprised Palestinians in the Gaza strip are even allowed to have TVs, after all Israel refuses to allow hospital supplies, metals, and cement to enter the blockade because they could be used to build bunkers, tunnels, or bombs. Err.. I mean help save lives and rebuild people’s homes.

Wake up! Nothing can justify your idiotic statement of labeling "Every Palestinians as a potential terrorist." They are people without a place to live just like the Jews were after WWII. How about you show the refugees some respect just like the rest of the world showed your people when we handed you the land Israel, and live together peacefully.

Are you freaking serious?

Al Aqsa TV station is a mossad mind control program now?

just blame the jews for everything eh? They program sharks to bite tourists to Egypt. They create Tv shows, hire actors, to cast the palestinians as crazy people. and what? they also get palestinians to blow themselves up? theres no responsibility on the part of the Arab? blame the Jew for everything?

Theres no way to refute this sort of insanity. What the palestinians show their children, is their prerogative. It is mighty strange that the government of Israel allows this; since it means the fostering and cultivation of Nazi like attitudes towards Jews.

Anyways. I feel i may be arguing with children. So im done with this thread.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

just blame the jews for everything eh? They program sharks to bite tourists to Egypt.

I still say aqua-man has defected to the legions of doom and sent those sharks.

I feel i may be arguing with children.

So bye.

Sorry you feel that way

SEE YA LATER ALIGATOR (or should I say SHARK!!)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Obviously, you didn't understand analogy of just how trust worthy your blatantly racist persona is.
Nobody believes you. Get it?

And you should quit awhile you're down, there's quite a bit of damage control your fellow co-workers will have to fix because your posts are bringing down Israel's public image.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Please tell me how it is 'legally' Israels land?

In 1948 when the British pulled out the state of Israel was declared and supported by the UN, USA & USSR. Who cares if some other Arab countries did not agree. They were easily defeated. Notice it is a "Declaration" in the same way major world superpower "Declared" themselves from the UK.

There you go, the basic gist any more information than that I will have to start charging you tuition fees! You are free to research all you want. Legal, Legal, Legal! Whether they are the moral owners. That is different debate!. Morals don't count really, it's legal we all must move on & accept it. They are here to stay legally. Long live Israel.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Wow resorting to insults. That is proof you have been "Eaten for Breakfast in this debate"! How childish, your comments says it all! Soundly defeated! Even you cannot argue these laws need to be implemented! You have to abuse lol lol

showing your ignorance

Ignorance because I don't believe the same as you? That's rich. Q) Who is the ignorant one then ? A) =YOU! lol
edit on 7-12-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

In 1948 when the British pulled out the state of Israel was declared and supported by the UN, USA & USSR. Who cares if some other Arab countries did not agree. They were easily defeated. Notice it is a "Declaration" in the same way major world superpower "Declared" themselves from the UK.

Yea, the UN split the land into two. One for the Palestinians that were already living there, and one for the Jewish immigrants.

So again, why can't there be a Palestinian state too? Or is Israel aloud to just have everything? Please don't reference the bible/Torah, I'm not religious, and do not believe that this land was 'given' to the Jews from God.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join