It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about Hair?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic23

Originally posted by PsychNurse

Originally posted by onehuman
The story of Sampson and Delilah from the Bible has a lot of encoded truth to tell us. When Delilah cut Sampson's hair, the once undefeatable Sampson was defeated."

You had my interest until the Holy Roller reference at the end. How is it some people always seem to find a way to say "See... the bible tells us so." I'm not trying to judge you, I respect your beliefs. But seriously... what credible evidence is there to any of it? Faith, eh!?

Uhhhhhh.......you dont consider the bible to have encoded information?

The evidence is that ancient cultures used to consider hair to have some higher significance then we presume. Their evidence was presumably based on observable occourances.

Uhhhh. No I don't. The bible is encoded now!? What? A release of information from the vatican , selected by men of the cloth out of thousands of unreleased books. No I don't buy into it. The bible is more of a historical Wikileaks that never released all of the files. History is written by the winners. The church hasn't lost many wars in history that I know of. I'm not saying I didn't find the OP interesting but, evidense. No not likely. I did give a star for the OP though.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

"Old broads".....how rude is that? And long hair can look rubbish, or can look amazing, at any age. I wouldn't describe myself as an old broad, or old anything yet, and I'm 45....

Anyway...this isn't about how it looks, it's about how some people report it functions for them. It's just a topic for discussion and investigation, that's all.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
Just an interesting link I found about hair while searching. Interesting stuff and provides a contrast to much of what is being discussed here particularly as it deals with fighters.

I guess long hair is for those with "sensitivity" instead of physical force, hence the "sixth sense".

Often men who are losing their hair feel that they are losing their youth. The suggestion that being bald proves you are more virile has been undermined by medical science and is not very reassuring. History, however, tells a different story. There are many different cultures, worldwide, where baldness or the removal of part of the hair has traditionally been the mark of a warrior. Even some female warriors have chosen to remove their hair to demonstrate their warrior spirit.

Baldness and Warrior Traditions

Actually, male pattern baldness is related to the amount of testosterone a man has. That's why drugs like Propecia (finsteride) work on blocking the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone. And when men take these drugs, sexual side effects can occur, such as diminished sex drive and loss of sexual function.

I can believe that hair acts as an antennae. Think about how different you can "feel things" when your nails are long, versus when your nails are short. Nails are also made of keratin, and although they are also "dead" you can feel things better when your nails are longer. At least, I can.
edit on 7-12-2010 by nikiano because: punctuation

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
G. I. Gurdjieff

Gurdjieff talked about the importance of hair in his teachings and how it transmitted energy and was a connection to our surroundings. If you are interested in this then check out Beelzebubs Tales to his Grandson.

Why don't you check the back of your shampoo or conditioner bottle and look at the ingredients (not the food kind). I have never seen a bigger word on the back of any packaging than:

stearyldimoniumhydroxypropyl
methylchloroisothiazolinone
sodium polynaphthalenesulfonate

Why do they want to poison your hair so much!?

I am currently growing mine, I feel better for it. More natural.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Hell yeah. Now whe finally know why super saiyans have these crazy long haircuts ;D Goku knew it. Thats why Krillin never got powerfull LOLOLOL.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Dont forget that your hearing works on air passing over air in your ears and stimulating the folecules and nerves. Hair is DIRECTLY respnsible for one sense, why not the other five!?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by PsychNurse

The Bible is encoded, and theres two codes, one that negatives adhere to and feel they have all the answers, and then the truth from the Higher Ups, Family, the real Spirit of Yeshua, our true home, our Progressed/Advanced Eternal Family that watches over as we're all in a duality school. Their coding is so tranformational, where we completey can undo all the negatives codes, and its about Love. Yeshua/Jesus probably is the best model we have to what our Family is Like, the level of forgiveness, non-violence, non-reactiveness, kindness, compassion, chairty, service to others, turn the other cheek.

Could you picture Jesus going to war, even if a country did attack? He would not even allow his followers to defend, not even self defense! Would a big brother physically assault or put to death, or harm his more immature little brother, who isn't awake yet, and probably very traumatized by this world? No! We're all Family.

So always ask yourself, what he would do, what the Family of Light, would do, in every situation. Would they feel they are right, and argue with their brother, family, wife, child. Or withdraw and find a way to teach, and help?

When we undo their negative codes, we do it by redeeming it all, turning all negatives into positives.

Example, karmic traps, Santa, Saturn/Satan. Christmas and various celebrations done on pagan days. Etc.

Yet, what has humanity done, but seen these days as great gifts of love to their family, to the community, to the world, and seen the true Family with us, Emmanuel!

Santa, Saint Nick, bringing gifts to chidlren everywhere. The Spirit of giving. Family. Peace on earth and goodwill to human kind! Does it matter if one is religous or children delight at Santa's reindeer.

Bloodlines think it does!

They don't realize that humanity by its naivety, love, determination, generosity, caring, big hearted, efforts can see the love, goodness, charity, and purity in all, and transform it all to positive.

So when santa is coming to town they have their own meaning, their own portals and channels. But its a duality, black and white squared checkerboard floor. And we're turning all those black squares into white.

Thats the job.

Our psi, inner knowing, right hemisphere sensing, is a part of our freedom.

So I think the advice to grow hair, protect head from targetting, and really contemplate all thigns deep in our hearts, pray and meditate, can really help up us overcome their negativity.

Age isn't a part of hair. My friend who is a hair dresser has the most beautiful thick long lush layered hair, and she always manages to look at least 15-20 years younger than her age, and doesnt always wear makeup.

Mind you she is lucky, half native, half scottish, she's beautiful much like buzzbeauty in the videos i showed. But different skin types can always find, different ways to achieve a healthy glow.

Hair is our power, and men need to grow it too.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
No wonder my wife always wins fights.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Good post but i dont believe it....

There are many people, talented people with shaved heads so i don't see how this info could be true... anyway look at the failed terrorists, they are forever botching up their job and they all have head hair and most have facial hair....

Shaving your head keeps it clean from dandruff, fleas and other insects which may want to harvest in it....

I've flagged the post but i don't believe it

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I would like to point out that proior to world war 1 it was authorized to grow your hair out to a point, and farther then that the northern euro tribes and vikings grew out the hair. Sadly this did not seem to save them in battle, as you can with little research find the kill counts. Today we cut our hair in the military because one hair can ruin the seal in the gas mask. I for one will take a supposed cut in my chi or whatever to not be rolling on the ground in a chem suit full of my own waste.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I believe this may have some merit -- but IMO the effect is a psychological one and not a direct physical one.

Some people with long hair (especially those who feel very strongly about wanting long hair) may lose confidence when their hair is cut. This loss of confidence may not even be overtly noticeable, but it could make a big difference subconsciously.

This loss of confidence (especially if it is a subconscious loss) may lead to changes in a person's abilities and behavior.

edit on 12/7/2010 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
From my experience, people with long hair are more nice and laid back. People with short hair are uptight, more aggressive, and a little nervous. There are your acceptions though.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Hmm ... i think ATS is in deep trouble. And this thread is direct evidence of that...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Well, that explains why females (generally speaking) are supposed to be more "intuitive" than men. Because men are taught from early childhood that "boys have short hair and girls have long hair", so they are encouraged to keep it short.

Ever seen a politician or an army/navy officer with long hair?

Don't want to ramble on, but I'm sick of this binary gender system!

=3

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I just figured it all out, no wonder, the male dominated, negative war generals, always like to keep their women covered up and especially veils on their heads. Now I've read that silk and scarves/bandanas can protect us from their frequencies, HAARP, digital tv towers, cell phones, and their targetting humanity.

Our psi, telepathy, inner knowing, intuition all leads us to Family, Contact, Higher Self and to pass the tests here, progression and freedom for the human race. They are all contracted to negative entities, the misery loves company crowds, and have been for thousands of years, millions, longer.

So, scarves, silk, organite busters, and pendants, all these things might help, but the scarves should be only when you feel targeted, normal use, let your hair down and meditate/reflect on life, and your puprose here, seek to find the reason you're here, and teach your children to do the same.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

It's very interesting what this report is saying. I had long hair when I was a teenager and things went great most of the time and when it went....weird things happened and a few bad times I am wondering now if that had something to do with it??

good info

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
It is patently obvious that this idea is ............ true!

Of course there are no nerves in the hair shaft itself, but hair is attached to the skin with muscle and nerve tissues galore. I don't think that those nerves are only there so that you may enjoy your loved one stroking your locks or passing their hands across your arms or treasure trail.

Why would those nerves also not be sensitive to everything from the slightest whisper of air, or even ambient energy, to an on-coming disaster. There are levels of energy out there that our body responds to without the intellect necessarily cluing in to it.

As far a length goes, does a conducter lead an orchestra with his pinky finger??
Hell no. He uses a baton. The same reason the baton works better than a little digit works, for hair to. The more there is to it, the more there is to react to whateve is going on in the environment.

You don't have to be rocket scientist to figure these things out for yourself. Common sense will do.

Oh, and by the way, like someone mentioned earlier, since I don't have that much hair left on my head anymore, I've left my "goatee" to grow for about a year and a half now. It definitely effects both me and others in a somewhat mystical, but good, way.
edit on 12/7/2010 by wayno because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I am a user of hair products like hairspray and hair shine stuff (so it's smoother and shinier). I used to use normal shampoo and conditioner but now I use natural soap and apple cider vinegar rinse or sometimes baking soda paste and then the cider rinse. It works, but I still use the other products, call it a vain addiction. What I wonder is if all this has some significance, and I personally believe it does, then wouldn't using hair products dampen the effect of having the long hair? If the hair is a receiver and a transmitter, then wouldn't the products be a hindrance? Logically, it seems so to me. *considers going product-less*

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
LOL, while personally I think the hair thing is a little off the mark, I believe hair does add a bit of sensory information and thus I don't care if mine grows long.

Maybe the system is trying to desensitize everyone, by forcing them all to get hair cuts, and by lopping off the foreskin off of most males, so that they do not enjoy sex as much as they would if their penis had been left intact.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join