It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Supporters Aim Cyberattacks At PayPal

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
Terrorism The entire wikileak clan is Terrorist.

If i get charged with rape....I will release the doomsday files...
ect..ect...
Now they are hacking paypal..to get even.

If that isnt Terrorism what is?

And you find it funny this Sexual criminal has so many Great hackers to do his dirty work with out him sayign a word...
Bullcrap the man and his entire WIKILEAK group are terrorist and if you think he is good.. Your a terrorist sympathizer and a complete waste of keyboard to even speak on here with.

dont confuse wikileaks with anonymous...

anonymous are vigilantes of cyber attacks, whereas wikileaks simply releases information into the public domain...

two much different orgnizations

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
reply to post by PuterMan

Thank you, and yes, it's us little people that are being hurt by this. It wont change Paypal's mind, it only hurts the innocent. They have never done wrong by me, and Ive used them for 7 years. I dont use banks.

Paypal has wronged both me and several people I know. Its a terrible organization. These people are doing a huge favor by trying to shut down Paypal. You are like a Goldman Sachs customer who would complain if the companies CEO was arrested because it put a crimp in your day's plans.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

My life is depending on truth ..so Paypal is cutting the truth and i'm supporting this attack.
second line

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
WE have new targets but we're still on paypal

dont forget guys, even if you're thinking we're terrorists, we fricking protecting YOUR freedom

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I caught that Anonymous has joined the fray... here was the posting that I caught on this too..

i.imgur.com...

They call it 'Operation Avenge Assange'

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

yeah well perhaps your life depends on truth but the real truth is most folks depend on working for a living to actually live a life.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Sounds like the matrix

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by OTTOKARMA

it's not that we think your a terroist but rather someone who has no idea about real LIFE, you might spend your entire day thinking you are "protecting our freedoms" but the truth is you just prefer to wage a fantasy war for the sake of wishful thinking

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

This sounds like it might be an attack from those crazy 4chan people...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Well personally I don't like Paypal. Only reason I use it is because it has become virtually mandatory on ebay.

They charge exorbitant rates and treat you like sh1ta. If there was another way to pay on ebay I would switch to it, but as they are all in cahouts to rip us off ther's not much I can do about that.

If a great big boot could be jammed in Paypals gonnads that would suit me fine. Maybe they would go bust and then we can go back to how it used to be when there were lots of different ways of paying all competing for our business.

If that happened you would be free to choose what company you wanted to use and you could switch if it wasn't suiting you.

The way it is you are living in fear because they have you by the balls.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Just an idea but could we organise a mass closure of Paypal accounts wordwide.

That would choke them.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

I sell on Ebay as well and you can still accept personal checks, money orders and yes CASH to those who feel safe to send it in the mail. I have had a couple of bad Paypal transactions but overall very little problem.

So what do you tell the guy or gal that depends on Ebay and Paypal services for a living? aah...sorry but the truth is more important then your wellbeing?? get a grip of real LIFE or it will pass you by without asking.....

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

.....and exactly what do you do to make a living??

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Change payment processors! We need to keep our business with those that are honest and not throwing stones just because they know they can. Hadn't you heard about how dishonest and shady PayPal has become?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
By far, WikiLeaks isn't the first organization/company/person to have their money "frozen" by Paypal. I wish I could warn everyone in the world to avoid this band of thieves. PayPal isn't governed by US banking legislation. It's not a bank. Nevertheless, it has tricked millions of people into trusting it with their money - a trust which PayPal abuses on a whim. They can do whatever they want - "freeze" your account, confiscate your funds, award your money and products to scammers, and even taking them to court and winning doesn't faze them, they keep doing it to new victims.

How could anyone be so careless as to leave $80,000 in a PayPal account? That money wont' be returned.

Notice the Swiss bank, Postfinance, mentioned in the article conceded that money in WikiLeaks' Swiss bank account there "is his money, and he will get it back". Even though Postfinance is shutting down the account, they aren't "freezing" it and keeping the money. That's because they are a real bank, governed by banking legislation which frowns upon outright theft. Compared to PayPal, even banks have morals.

www.screw-paypal.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
Im saying my business is set up with paypal, and that is how I make my living. So, while you guys are laughing and rubbing your hands..im wondering how the hell Im going to pay my electric bill.

Whilst I appreciate your dilemma, I had a small business that relied on Paypal - remember they aren't a bank, they do not need to follow federal banking regulations. They have the power to freeze your account for weeks or months with no explanation - something to be aware of.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by laughsalot
reply to post by bigyin

.....and exactly what do you do to make a living??

I'm a cabbie
I'm a care worker
I'm a web designer
I'm a property developer
I'm an event promoter
I'm a landlord
I'm a computer repair guy
I'm a game console repair guy

Oh yes I buy and sell stuff on ebay too

It depends what day it is and what time it is.

Why do you ask ?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OTTOKARMA

dont forget guys, even if you're thinking we're terrorists, we fricking protecting YOUR freedom

Your not protecting anything it's stupid stunts like this is the reason OUR internet freedoms will be limited.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

just curious for obvious reasons, it would appear you appreciate free enterprise but would also support a Total Paypal Burn at the expense of those that depend on it.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OTTOKARMA

Yeah O.K. I don't recall ever enlisting you or your arrogant partners in crime to defend my freedom. Seems your logic is a little flawed as your people claim to want to promote peoples freedom's by taking matters into your own hands for our benefit? Wheres the freedom in that eh? So from my point of view your just as bad as the big bad governments that want to strip my freedoms away by taking away the freedom of choice. Just because you believe in your cause doesn't mean we all do.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join