It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whitehouse and Top Ranking DC Leaders - $500 trillion embezzlement investigation?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Something I've always wondered about the Leo Wanta thing, what does his supposed $27 Trillion fortune consist of? Cash? Bonds? Gold?

If Gold, then where is it, who has it?

Supposedly Obama has the power to sign off on the "Wanta-Reagan-Mitterand Protocols" and release all that money, but has not done so. Why?

Like so many of these issues, there's more questions than answers.....

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Finally! Somebody has heard of leo wanta....
What the hey happened to old Leo and his money?
I bet hes still waiting like these guys for money that juat aint commin......
Actually didnt the origonal post mention 1500 trillion?
This is just part of that amount i thought....
How does one force the president to pay?
What is the reason that the funds are not being paid i wonder?
Is it perhaps that the gov boys have plans for the principals who are owed the cash?
Is tyhere some kind of investigation that has revealed the payees have engaged in illegality of some kind?
It would make sense to withhold the funds if they are about to charge some of these people with real or imagined crimes for which they plan a very large fine of some kind?
Wheels within wheels ya know....s

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Hehe, like I said, a lot more questions than answers

But, like always, all roads seem to lead to Obama and Bush Snr.....

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
reply to post by smurfy

Something I've always wondered about the Leo Wanta thing, what does his supposed $27 Trillion fortune consist of? Cash? Bonds? Gold?

Supposedly Obama has the power to sign off on the "Wanta-Reagan-Mitterand Protocols" and release all that money, but has not done so. Why?

Hi Cup Leo Wanta the man,
Is what the late Christopher Story had been talking about all these years, as you may know. The money is actually American taxpayers money, used to destabilize the USSR Ruble when Ronald Reagan was in the office. This pdf might help to explain some of it for more recent times,

talkingpoints4radio.tripod.com...

This second link also deals with a lot of the story, it has many defunct links however,

www.apfn.org...

I would presume that the money was converted swiftly back to dollars, or country of convenience from Rubles. The main thing is, because it was slush fund money, and eventually ending up in various bank accounts, many rogue individuals in government and intel were/are after it. It has been said that no MSM will touch the story with a bargepole...and I'm thinking of the Guardian as I say that. Anyway have a good read, it is the longest story ever told. R.I.P. Christopher Story. In edit, the correct original figure is 27.5 trillion as you said. I did an ass about face with the figure in my last post, the current figure is still supposed to be 70 trillion.
edit on 6-12-2010 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

reply to post by smurfy

I don't know. It's all so complicated, and so many different stories, I find it impossible to follow it all in detail.
There's a bunch of people of RMS who report regularly on some of this and related issues, Some say all the gold has been recuperated and is in a hidden location, but what and who to believe is beyond me! I really miss Story's updates.

Yes, I've read that as well. Apparently he won't sign off either because he is in on it or because of threats to his family, depending on who you believe. Mostly from what I have read he is in on it too and expecting a slice of the pie if they can keep it. Story seemed to believe he was one of the 'bad guys' but as you're probably aware, he also spoke of terrible threats regarding Obama's daughters.

Absolutely. So many questions!
edit on 6-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
I would presume that the money was converted swiftly back to dollars, or country of convenience from Rubles. The main thing is, because it was slush fund money, and eventually ending up in various bank accounts, many rogue individuals in government and intel were/are after it. It has been said that no MSM will touch the story with a bargepole...

Well if it's just paper money then that's not very useful.

$27 Trillion in paper money returned to the US Treasury - well, whoopee! Why not just get the Fed Reserve to print them $27 Trillion more?

Now if it were gold bullion or something like that, that would be a much, much bigger deal.....

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I would presume that the money was converted swiftly back to dollars, or country of convenience from Rubles. The main thing is, because it was slush fund money, and eventually ending up in various bank accounts, many rogue individuals in government and intel were/are after it. It has been said that no MSM will touch the story with a bargepole...

$27 Trillion in paper money returned to the US Treasury - well, whoopee! Why not just get the Fed Reserve to print them $27 Trillion more?

Now if it were gold bullion or something like that, that would be a much, much bigger deal.....

Can anyone try to imagine how much space $27 Trillion in paper money
would take up? There aren't enough ships in the country to hold it all.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I appreciate one who is doing his homework. You are mixing up the players. He is not stating that the Pentagon did anything. He is saying that the followon group for the East India Company (at the time the most powerful in the world) morphed into Crown Agents and D2 Banking. The statement that your making about bombs on planes is not correct. It is a comms system which is there and is patented .. and linked to a fuel system.

The link is that one of the heroic pilots on the day of 911 was a close friend of his. He does not accept that his friend was overwhelmed. He gives an honest and credible account of the situation. Unlike anyone else, he spends his own time, money, and effort seeking the truth.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

That might just be the nub of it all. Scottish and Northern Irish banks, for instance, must provide a pound for pound collateral for every sterling note they print, ie; ultimately their assets, that in turn has to be honoured by the Bank of England, so far then fiat money except for the actual ownings of banks if in fact those ownings, or assets were real.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Well now, seems like we are getting somewhere.

Seems like they are scurrying around because they
know what is coming and it's not the SEC. (They are
probably in on it).

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_
Is this a typo? 500 trillion? I could see 500 million, I would seriously question 500 billion, but 500 trillion? Come on! This countries national debt is around 14 trillion. Are these figures being presented in zimbabwe's currency? This figure is just so unrealistic that I don't think I could believe it even if it were true.

It's quite possible.

So warned Warren Buffet of derivatives six years ago.

“Charlie and I are of one mind in how we feel about derivatives and the trading activities that go with them: We view them as time bombs, both for the parties that deal in them and the economic system,” is how the Oracle of Omaha put it.

That time bomb almost went off in March 2008 with the Bear Stearns debacle. The title of an article by noted analyst Ambrose Evans-Prichard—“Fed’s rescue halted a derivatives Chernobyl”—says virtually everything you need to know.

According to the article, Bear Stearns held a jaw-dropping $13.4 trillion in derivatives, which is “greater than the U.S. national income.” So where did it all go? Well, this time anyway, JP Morgan was encouraged to step in to add Bear’s derivatives to its own $77 trillion portfolio, giving the financial giant a grand total of $90 trillion in spooky derivatives.

This is off of this link.
JPMorgan is directly linked to the FedReserve.

They've seen this cataclysm coming for quite some time. Seems there is international manipulation behind it in order to keep all the money and power at the top. It's no surprise there is a $1.2 Quadrillion (1,200,000,000,000,000) dollar CDS bubble keeping markets on life support. Ironic all this debt and monetary toxicity festered up right after the demolition of the Glass Steagall Act. The end game is not accumulation of money, but the accumulation of assets and controlling the flow of materials.
Welcome to the runaway train ride. Jump on and have a drink. This ride will take us all the way to the crash site.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

reply to post by smurfy

I don't know. It's all so complicated, and so many different stories, I find it impossible to follow it all in detail.
There's a bunch of people of RMS who report regularly on some of this and related issues, Some say all the gold has been recuperated and is in a hidden location, but what and who to believe is beyond me! I really miss Story's updates.

Yes, I've read that as well. Apparently he won't sign off either because he is in on it or because of threats to his family, depending on who you believe. Mostly from what I have read he is in on it too and expecting a slice of the pie if they can keep it. Story seemed to believe he was one of the 'bad guys' but as you're probably aware, he also spoke of terrible threats regarding Obama's daughters.

Absolutely. So many questions!

It really is 'effing complicated, I suppose to know the real story, someone would have to collate every deal done in those derivatives not dedicated to a singular interest rate, just to begin with. That it seems, is where the owed 600 trillion figure comes from, it is a world wide figure, and I guess much of it is centered in the northern hemisphere or maybe not. Whatever, if worldwide the GDP is just 60 trillion and derivatives tied to variable interest rates equals 600 trillion then mr banker is in tough tiddy. This is where we are at today, and all the bailouts won't cut the mustard, and you have to ask yourself was it all a plan in the beginning. The name game keeps cropping up, as do the scenarios. You have,

George Soros oppertunist, self-made man and suspicious of authoritarian government, proponent of more transparant goverment, ( His kind of NWO?) prodigeous benefactor in different causes, and connected to Mark Stevens, Attorney to Julian Assange.
All the Bush family, ( a different kind of NWO)
The marital Clintons?
The CIA and FBI and the rest in name.

Leo Wanta, and part of his monetary responsibilty wired from the Bank of China,and stolen by US intelligence.
Ed Falcone, monies stolen by US intelligence incoming from Thailand.

Rumour now has France and Germany producing new Francs and Deutschmarks, so it has to be in anticipation of something.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

It really is 'effing complicated, I suppose to know the real story, someone would have to collate every deal done in those derivatives not dedicated to a singular interest rate, just to begin with. That it seems, is where the owed 600 trillion figure comes from, it is a world wide figure, and I guess much of it is centered in the northern hemisphere or maybe not. Whatever, if worldwide the GDP is just 60 trillion and derivatives tied to variable interest rates equals 600 trillion then mr banker is in tough tiddy. This is where we are at today, and all the bailouts won't cut the mustard, and you have to ask yourself was it all a plan in the beginning. The name game keeps cropping up, as do the scenarios. You have,

George Soros oppertunist, self-made man and suspicious of authoritarian government, proponent of more transparant goverment, ( His kind of NWO?) prodigeous benefactor in different causes, and connected to Mark Stevens, Attorney to Julian Assange.
All the Bush family, ( a different kind of NWO)
The marital Clintons?
The CIA and FBI and the rest in name.

Leo Wanta, and part of his monetary responsibilty wired from the Bank of China,and stolen by US intelligence.
Ed Falcone, monies stolen by US intelligence incoming from Thailand.

Rumour now has France and Germany producing new Francs and Deutschmarks, so it has to be in anticipation of something.

Yep, and apparently end of January is crunch time when they are supposed to pay out huge sums of money they don't have!
edit on 7-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Hi Sea!
As far as I remember, Leo Wanta's cache was originally 1.25 trillion from the 80's and today is thought to be worth 70 trillion. Where the 500 trillion comes from is anybody's guess.
edit on 6-12-2010 by smurfy because: Error amend.

I don't know, but Story did eventually report that Wanta had been exposed as one of the criminals too.

second.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
[
edit on 7-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

The collapse of the Euro, most likely

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join