It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whitehouse and Top Ranking DC Leaders - $500 trillion embezzlement investigation?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I found this posted to Senator Robert F. Bennett on congress.org.

www.congress.org...

I have seen it on some other sites and it seems to have originated from Benjamin Fulford. I hadn't been able to get any verification, but since it appears on Senator Bennett's website too, I thought it was worth posting to see what you guys make of it.

There is a lot on the web about various huge financial crimes being unearthed - if any of it is tru.

To:
Sen. Robert Bennett

December 3, 2010

WHITE HAT REPORT: A PEOPLE'S CALL TO ARMS

December 3, 2010

The first "White Hat Report" sent out three weeks ago had the desired effect: picked up by the DC crowd, world leaders and translated into over ten languages across the globe.

The internet is the last bastion of free speech and truthful reporting; the mainstream media has had this story for months and refused to release it. We, the White Hats, will continue to release evidence until the entire world is aware of the corruption in the U.S.A. and beyond. Former presidents, cabinet members, congressmen--the corruption penetrates deep into the bowels of our global society and culture.

The theft of the Bank of Taiwan wire transfer and the theft of funds from Ed Falcone, a U.S. citizen, are only two examples of the corrupt worldwide banking system; we have evidence of more. This fraud is estimated to be in the hundreds of trillions of dollars, all of which implicate the following top-ranking DC leaders:

* President Barack Obama
* Vice President Joe Biden
* Former President George Bush Sr.
* Former President George Bush Jr.
* Former First Lady Barbara Bush (Pierce)
* Former President Bill Clinton
* Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
* Former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan
* Former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger
* International Financier George Soros
* Former Secretary of the Treasury Henry Paulsen
* Former Vice President Dick Cheney
* Former Federal Reserve Chairman Paul Volcker
* Secretary of the Treasury Tim Geithner
* Former Governor of Massachusetts Mitt Romney
* Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke
* Former WH Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel
* Deutsche Bank's Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Group Executive Committee Josef Ackermann

We are in the process of confiscating funds (a total of $500 trillion) from bank accounts all over the world in the control of George Bush Sr. His wife, nee Barbara Pierce, is also part of the fraud; her family, the Pierces who are one of the largest trading groups in France, have assisted in the theft of funds via worldwide trading programs.

This has resulted in a maelstrom of panic within the corridors of D.C. In less than 24 hours, 135 English blogs had received and posted the information--we can only imagine its global reach.

This is just the tip of the iceberg; the thefts far exceed those mentioned above. The treasonous criminals rounded up must be put on trial and the den of thieves exposed to the world. The mass media wonders why they are losing readership and subscribers.

The question is…….. when will the lawmakers in the US step up and do the right thing for the country and the rest of the world? What will it take to stop the theft of money and the manipulation of the banking system? The bribes, blackmail and corruption that permeates the corridors of power?

The fabricated left-right paradigm is about to be shattered. Republicans and Democrats are, in reality, two sides of the same coin. The question is, will the familiar nightly "talking heads" that prevent this information from being released, continue to be enablers by their silence? When the information comes out will the people hold these conspirators responsible? Their time is running out.

Tyranny has no place in this world and history will record this time period as one in which the people took back their "life, liberty and pursuit of happiness".

Syracuse , NY

edit on 5-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

No link?
So who wrote this?

Hundreds of trillions sounds a bit far fetched..

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

The first "White Hat" report actually originated in Kerry Cassidy's blog of Project Camelot on November 13th:

Game Over for Obama, Biden, Geithner?? The "White Hat" Report

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Full text of the Dec. 3 "White Hat" update here:

www.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

No link?
So who wrote this?

Hundreds of trillions sounds a bit far fetched..

Sorry about forgetting to add the link. Here it is.

www.congress.org...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
bennett.senate.gov...

where?

Apologies for the omission in the OP. Here it is, also added it to OP.

www.congress.org...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
Full text of the Dec. 3 "White Hat" update here:

www.rumormillnews.com...

Well, if there is any truth to this, as well as the other allegations on the link in your post, I'm not surprised TPTB are getting hysterical right now, especially knowing Wikileaks is going to release bank information.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Looks fake to me mate...

$500 trillion and thats the tip of the iceberg..

Mate, thats more money than is currently circulating...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Is this a typo? 500 trillion? I could see 500 million, I would seriously question 500 billion, but 500 trillion? Come on! This countries national debt is around 14 trillion. Are these figures being presented in zimbabwe's currency? This figure is just so unrealistic that I don't think I could believe it even if it were true.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Looks fake to me mate...

Looks like a scam to me too, but 500 trillion not in circulation? as far as you know. The way the fed prints funny (monopoly) money, it could be 10 times that out there....

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Good sir you said it was senator bob bennette website . - =http://bennett.senate.gov/public/

But congress.org =

"About Congress.org
Congress.org is a nonpartisan news and information Web site devoted to encouraging civic participation. Our mission is to provide information about public policy issues of the day and tips on effective advocacy so that citizens can make their voices heard. The heart of Congress.org is an award-winning software program that makes it easy for citizens to write their elected officials. Our software assures that your letter will be delivered directly to the decision-makers whose opinions you hope to influence. -www.congress.org...

who.is...

-

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Looks fake to me mate...

Remember the "Foundation X" thread and Lord James?

He said there's a secret faction that has that much. And Fulford has been saying it for a few years now....

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Looks like a scam to me too, but 500 trillion not in circulation? as far as you know. The way the fed prints funny (monopoly) money, it could be 10 times that out there....

You could be right but you get my point..
That's just nuts,,$500t......No way

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
They could also be referring to the Derivatives black hole. Which is something like $1,500Trillion worldwide, US banks exposure around $600 Trillion

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Yes, it may involve monies from other countries too... I don't know. In any case, I was expecting to get flamed for this one....so far so good!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Shall we say, Restore America Plan? Can we say, Let Freedom Ring?
Have the powers that be have lost control at long last? These people are not only afraid of foreign terrorists. These people are afraid of you and me. They are afraid of the press. They are afraid of the political activists. They are afraid of the pacifists. They are afraid of their own shadows. They are not in control of anything, they only think they are.
Wartime is a time when a little austerity is in order. The only people during war who would spend like there's no tomorrow are people who expect to die soon. If the American economy is dependent on such frivolous spending, then it basically is already screwed.

US history has been a see-saw battle for control between the people and the Capitalist Rich Elite. At times, as in the late 19th-century-robber-baron era, the elite brazenly ruled. John. D. Rockefeller bragged about how many government officials were "in his pocket." At other times, as during Franklin Roosevelt's presidency, government seemed more responsive to the needs and wishes of the general population.
Some administrations were good, some not.
Gradually, the US/Made in USA became an almost mystical, mythical lost symbol, complete with fable-like imagery: the land of freedom and opportunity, a "bastion of democracy" where the streets were "paved with gold." People yearned to believe in this fairy tale kingdom. In reality, its growth was largely achieved through periodic warfare.

There has been a significant war approximately every 30 years, often initiated (overtly or covertly) by the US, and usually sparking a further expansion of US power and elite interests. Such aggression isn't particularly uncommon among nations; what's different is the propaganda mythology that successfully defined the US as acting in defence of "freedom and democracy."

It is time for a Reckoning....

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
hmm: Remember the white houe insider guy and his big breaking scandal??

Sorry for having to cancel our face to face. I accepted advisory position with the -name withheld- campaign. Got a ton of work to do as time is short but nice to be “back in it.” Getting timely information from sources in WH increasingly difficult. Have not seen a situation where things were so tight as this current WH. Staff fear levels very high. Abnormally so. I caution you on your own attempts. Be very careful. Something beyond just the election cycle and loss of House going on now. Received reliable word that a “serious” scandal is being navigated by WH officials right now. At present unable to get clarification. Source is scared. I am not comfortable pushing so hard as to possibly endanger them. Attempting follow up on information with another source. Will contact you with that information when it becomes available. This sounds very serious though, and WH is cracking down on containment hard. Very hard. NYT is said to know something. Keep eyes n ears open as it appears, based on what I have so far, this will start to break open sooner than later. Developing.

Read more: newsflavor.com...

newsflavor.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
Good sir you said it was senator bob bennette website . - =http://bennett.senate.gov/public/

But congress.org =

"About Congress.org
Congress.org is a nonpartisan news and information Web site devoted to encouraging civic participation. Our mission is to provide information about public policy issues of the day and tips on effective advocacy so that citizens can make their voices heard. The heart of Congress.org is an award-winning software program that makes it easy for citizens to write their elected officials. Our software assures that your letter will be delivered directly to the decision-makers whose opinions you hope to influence. -www.congress.org...

who.is...

-

I'm tired, glad you are awake!. OP has been duly corrected.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE
hmm: Remember the white houe insider guy and his big breaking scandal??

Sorry for having to cancel our face to face. I accepted advisory position with the -name withheld- campaign. Got a ton of work to do as time is short but nice to be “back in it.” Getting timely information from sources in WH increasingly difficult. Have not seen a situation where things were so tight as this current WH. Staff fear levels very high. Abnormally so. I caution you on your own attempts. Be very careful. Something beyond just the election cycle and loss of House going on now. Received reliable word that a “serious” scandal is being navigated by WH officials right now. At present unable to get clarification. Source is scared. I am not comfortable pushing so hard as to possibly endanger them. Attempting follow up on information with another source. Will contact you with that information when it becomes available. This sounds very serious though, and WH is cracking down on containment hard. Very hard. NYT is said to know something. Keep eyes n ears open as it appears, based on what I have so far, this will start to break open sooner than later. Developing.

Read more: newsflavor.com...

newsflavor.com...

Yes, and in one of those Insider articles he also mentions that the trail goes Chicago.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join