It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whitehouse and Top Ranking DC Leaders - $500 trillion embezzlement investigation?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
We the people owe no taxes, because of all the fraud, and theft. So thus, we the people want no part of a criminal societies within. I HOPE THE WORLD , SEES THE US PEOPLES AS NO THIEVES. just the ones that committed the acts should be shut down.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

The 500 trillion was not something I remember reading from CS.

If you go back, trust me it's lot of reading, and go over Story's information, he talks about (it's been a while) a huge amount of the Queens gold that was stolen. It was a loan to help our economy. If I recall it was stolen in PA. The PA Secretary of Treasury put an illegal signer on the Corporation where the money was to be transferred. The illegal signer transferred the money to Deutsche Bank. Poof money gone. (if I recall properly, it's been so long), but anyway the fraud went way up the line. Everyone was implicated.

I believe the 500 trillion now implicates the illegal derivatives.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
500 trillion isnt a problem to hide when more than fify percent is all digital and you can then hide many portions throughout the many banking laws i would imagine like say for example what if it were me if i were bush i wouldve taken half and bought gold and then dispersed it buying chinese stock and gold and then buying oil funds and water company stock easily hidden folks just saying

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by seawolf197

The 500 trillion was not something I remember reading from CS.

If you go back, trust me it's lot of reading, and go over Story's information, he talks about (it's been a while) a huge amount of the Queens gold that was stolen. It was a loan to help our economy. If I recall it was stolen in PA. The PA Secretary of Treasury put an illegal signer on the Corporation where the money was to be transferred. The illegal signer transferred the money to Deutsche Bank. Poof money gone. (if I recall properly, it's been so long), but anyway the fraud went way up the line. Everyone was implicated.

I believe the 500 trillion now implicates the illegal derivatives.

Yes, I didn't remember that Story had mentioned $500 million, but wondered whether it might be connected or part of it in some way. I've read most of his stuff - and yes, lol, it takes a long time, and I haven't retained many of the details. But I take the point that if this is true, it is most likely to implicate the derivatives. Mind boggling!
edit on 6-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sara123123

Who is the "we' who are confiscating funds? That would have to be a representative of the judicial branch to mean anything. Sounds like more internet hot air to me.

The 'White Hats' - I don't know who they are. Apparently these are people who are aware of the fraud and are investigating it.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
dude i wrote about this on here not in a thread but a reply. I talked about how they used a virus in the world trade center that took away profits from companies then posted world wide losses for companies then to cover their tracks they hit the world trade center with planes. Shipped the money to Chinese bank accounts and used the interest to pay for the war in iraq. then made it seem like china had paid for the war so they could collect interest off they money they stole to the tune of trillions. Now it seems someone also thought about that as well and is looking into it very very weird.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefulleffect
500 trillion isnt a problem to hide when more than fify percent is all digital and you can then hide many portions throughout the many banking laws i would imagine like say for example what if it were me if i were bush i wouldve taken half and bought gold and then dispersed it buying chinese stock and gold and then buying oil funds and water company stock easily hidden folks just saying

That is so true. I also knew the 500 Trillion was not in cash, or gold, or silver...however that much in diamonds one could carry around with them. I would say most of the assets stolen from the American Taxpayer by the Bush Cabal, et al, are in off shore banks and corporate stocks in companies that have exclusive government contracts. Friends, in truth 500 Trillion is a drop in the bucket of what TPTB really owe us. These serpents have stolen our birthright, raided our Trust Funds, pandered to Big Pharm and Big Oil in return for more and more dollars, it seems like they can never have enough.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Ok, good luck finding any reference to this guy anywhere, but alberto sicilia-falcone could be on the most high with this theft. CIA, jesuits, and Satanism. Nicaragua and Ferdinand Marcos were the conduit for the nazi gold. The Iran/contra mess was all about the gold. Smokescreen as it were. There was a jesuit priest who was also a ranking agent of the CIA at the time GHW Bush was in the show. Drugs are a big part of it, but all the real money came from the gold that was and still continues to be stolen. Drugs and weapons are seemingly the only valid currency to a government nowadays.

Try this book www.amazon.com...=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1291646864&sr=1-2

Or try this link www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Compared to the real players, the rest of us are truly peons.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Total BS !!! total global trade is around 43 trillion $ a year so how can they steal 500 trillion? Even with fractional banking that would require $50 trillion in bank deposits to generate that kind of expansion of money. TOTAL BS!

UPDATE: I can believe $500 billion and in fact there are many rumours that the US has stolen around that much from the Chinese - THAT i can believe! America your going DOWN!!!!!
edit on 6/12/2010 by theregonnakillme because: added something

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dfens

Ok, good luck finding any reference to this guy anywhere, but alberto sicilia-falcone could be on the most high with this theft. CIA, jesuits, and Satanism. Nicaragua and Ferdinand Marcos were the conduit for the nazi gold. The Iran/contra mess was all about the gold. Smokescreen as it were. There was a jesuit priest who was also a ranking agent of the CIA at the time GHW Bush was in the show. Drugs are a big part of it, but all the real money came from the gold that was and still continues to be stolen. Drugs and weapons are seemingly the only valid currency to a government nowadays.

Try this book www.amazon.com...=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1291646864&sr=1-2

Or try this link www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Compared to the real players, the rest of us are truly peons.

Indeed - what they are doing is unimaginable to most of us, beyond our wildest imagination.

second

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by theregonnakillme
Total BS !!! total global trade is around 43 trillion $ a year so how can they steal 500 trillion? Even with fractional banking that would require $50 trillion in bank deposits to generate that kind of expansion of money. TOTAL BS!

UPDATE: I can believe $500 billion and in fact there are many rumours that the US has stolen around that much from the Chinese - THAT i can believe! America your going DOWN!!!!!
edit on 6/12/2010 by theregonnakillme because: added something

Exactly, and they have stolen money from the Chinese...and most countries in the world. They are in BIG trouble. Why do you think they are so hysterical about the Wikileaks - he's said he has dirt on a bank..... and any leaks, any transparency is a MAJOR threat to them.

second

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
500 trillion is completely do-able. Just ask Don Rumsfeld. He lost 2.3 trillion in 2001. It is not far fetched when the Fed keeps the presses a rollin.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

All the people who are accountable for this theft wont serve time or wont have to answer to us about what they have done...yes there may be apologies, perhaps a FAUX investigation and FAUX criminal proceedings, but the very culprits will line the pockets of the justice system, or even threaten the justice dept....NOTHING will be done not even justice.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

You are right. I bet we don't even hear that much more from this story. Nothing to look at here folks, move along.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder

All the people who are accountable for this theft wont serve time or wont have to answer to us about what they have done...yes there may be apologies, perhaps a FAUX investigation and FAUX criminal proceedings, but the very culprits will line the pockets of the justice system, or even threaten the justice dept....NOTHING will be done not even justice.

I don't know. At some point there will be a tipping point, at least I hope so. And the people who are unearthing all this are very smart. The DOJ would need to be purged, though, for real justice to take place. The thing about this is it's not just domestic - it involes huge fraud from many countries...perhaps that will make a difference? I'm hoping and praying!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This information is fitting together with info from a credible whistle blower, Field McConnell telling all. He helps put together the pieces bit by bit, 911, child abductions for money, crown agents, city of london, etc. A group of FBI agents are hot on the trial of this evil cabal which are into 'Pleasure at a price', control, and unspeakable crime.

One has to wonder if this is really about to get traction?

www.abeldanger.net

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I see a connection emerging

Soros is implemented in this scandal,
he is on the list.

Soros is also (supposedly to some, including me)
funding wikileaks.

So what if there are 2 factions blackmailing each other?

WH is blackmailing some people and
Soros is blackmailing the WH back.
Competing scandals.

hmmm, interesting

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by R_Clark
This information is fitting together with info from a credible whistle blower, Field McConnell telling all. He helps put together the pieces bit by bit, 911, child abductions for money, crown agents, city of london, etc. A group of FBI agents are hot on the trial of this evil cabal which are into 'Pleasure at a price', control, and unspeakable crime.

One has to wonder if this is really about to get traction?

www.abeldanger.net

and u r saying that McConnell is a credible whistleblower ???
lol

I hardly think so.

This is the man who claimed that John McCain
ordered a coup against Bush and ordered a
Skywarrior attack on the Pentagon and that he
was #2 in the Naval Liason. However, Skywarrior
was a US Army weapon not a US Navy weapon
and it didn't even exist until August 2005 when
the US Army placed it's first order for them.

This McConnell is also the same man that claims
most of the commercial airliners are equipped with
a bomb that can self destruct itself when the
Pentagon pushes a button.

And this guy is credible in ur opinion ???

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Well, allegedly, the real value of all the world monetary supply is only 54 trillion. So to steal 500 trillion, one would have to depend on the continuation of the current trend of fiat currency.

Besides, there is nothing one can do with 500 trillion. If one were to attempt to buy a nation or something, why not just take it by force? Probably cheaper anyhow.

Seems over the top to me.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by seawolf197
Guys, this is a continuation of Christopher Stories work.

If you want to do the research, start here:

WorldReports.org

Notice that on July 30, 2010 Christopher Story died kind of suddenly.

Everything in the OP's initial post was what Christopher Story was doing up until he died. Some think he is in hiding, some think he was killed.

At any rate, the above link is what the White Hats are talking about. CS had some very deep sources, White Hats, in the CIA.

Benjamin Fulford routinely quoted CS, so I believe he is now quoting the White Hats.

I have no proof except the information that is in the World Reports documentation is exactly what the White Hats are referring to.

Personally, I think you may find that the death of CS is not going to stop this story. I believe the White Hats picked up the ball and are running with it.

Hi Sea!
As far as I remember, Leo Wanta's cache was originally 1.25 trillion from the 80's and today is thought to be worth 70 trillion. Where the 500 trillion comes from is anybody's guess.
edit on 6-12-2010 by smurfy because: Error amend.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join