It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Mystical Notes That Open The 3rd Eye

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I listened to this for as long as i could, and I did not get a pineal stimulation. Since I am a lucid dreamer, and can activate my pineal gland pretty much on command, I know how it works, and what it feels like.

Problem for me is that his music is in the wrong frequency to begin with, it is not tuned to 432 hz! Since I attuned myself to this frequency, I actually get a mild headache, when I hear music etc. not pitched correctly

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Schrödinger

You raise an interesting point about the standard tuning issue. The topic was covered extensively in this thread by other users. Many musicians have contributed to this thread with profound information. Please review the previous comments if you haven't already.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

Yeh man, I think you got the notes wrong when you did it by ear. I just listened to cometary orbital drive while playing it through a tuner...the sequence a e d a g db (or c#) is correct in the key of C.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

I was playing in a different tuning.
dropped down-tempo.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp

I was playing in a different tuning.
dropped down-tempo.

Tempo? Im confused did you do this on a computer program? As I mentioned earlier in this thread, tempo does not have any effect on pitch unless you are using something like fruity loops. Tempo is supposed to speed up or slow down the musical notes with no effect on pitch whatsoever.

Im not trying to be a dick, but it seems now as though this 20 page thread, which has over 100 flags, is based on a completely false premise. Those notes in your first post and in your signature are wrong.

If there is any effect to be had from this particular note sequence, your transposed one is over four whole steps off from this "mystical" sequence, so it would have no effect whatsoever!

Im not saying you should delete the thread, but everyone in it was debating on a false, flawed premise to begin with....you should at least correct your signature, and find some way to edit the originaql post, maybe mail a mod.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
It seems greedy, to me, that one would try and 'pry' open their third-eye. Some of us were born with access to it, and the senses, and emotions, are unimaginable. Cannot be put into context that others can understand. Before you open your third-eye, at least get your lower chakras in order. This means you must be willing to give up all material possessions and earthly desires. Good health, courage, acceptance, love + respect for all living things, logic, and a sense of humor, make a good foundation to build off of. How can you be ready to open your chakra of creativity and higher consciousness when you aren't even healthy physically or mentally? I, personally, believe the majority of mankind is not yet ready to open this chakra, at least not until a revelation on a global scale.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BrandonTsia

Speak for yourself. I'm physically fit and pay attention to my chakras on a daily basis. I've been reading Eastern religious texts for years, and am pretty experienced spiritually. Anybody can open their 3rd for their own benefit. It's not greedy, it's about awareness.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Down-tempo refers to a genre of underground metal known also as doom, drone, ambient metal, etc. The musicians in these genres sometimes also refer to their sound as "down-tempo." They usually tune down to D or even C in some cases, and they tune their amps as well. Here is an example of the band Sunn 0))) named after the famous amplifiers that are now defunct. Sunn 0))) amps have been used by many famous rock musicians. In what is sometimes referred to as "amplifier worship," named after a band in the genre's album, these musicians explore the subtle textures and tones of each note. The music is very meditative.

Sunn 0))):

Oddly enough, the genre was created by Kurt Cobain's old roommate from Olympia, WA. Dylan Carlson. His band Earth were the progenitors of this genre in the early 90's. Though it has remained underground for obvious reasons.
edit on 17-12-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: edit

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I'm glad to see you posted Sunn O))), they are a pretty amazing act. Another meditative "metal" band I really enjoy is OM, they are composed of just a drummer and bassist. Most of the songs are about ascension and mysticism, and none of their albums exceed 4 songs.

edit on 17-12-2010 by Circular Universe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
People that require music or any other kind of assistance to open it aren't 'ready', they're rushing things. And people that have balance with Ajna can detect chakras flowing through other people. It helps us, to help others. Those with perfect balance to not feel the emotion of 'anger' as well.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Down-tempo refers to a genre of underground metal known also as doom, drone, ambient metal, etc. The musicians in these genres sometimes also refer to their sound as "down-tempo." They usually tune down to D or even C in some cases, and they tune their amps as well.

Allright, that is all well and good....but it makes no difference. The note sequence you listed is wrong..it may be right on your personally drop tuned guitar, but to anyone else playing them on an instrument in the key of C, its useless.

If there is any benefit, playing the notes you lay out in the key of C will not give it, as they are the wrong frequencies. Db is different from Gb.

Again, this whole discussion has been built upon a faulty premise......sorry man......

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Just wanted to throw out an interesting piece of info that fits into this thread. In the bible there is an account where Elijah asks for music to be played before he gives his prophetic message from God. I believe it is found in the book of 2nd Kings

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Look buddy, just listen to Cometary Orbital Drive, learn the notes, then write them down. Actually, no, don't. I'll do it myself again later.

I wonder if you are deliberately trying to confuse people here....

The notes I wrote down are the ones from the album mentioned in the OP.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Circular Universe

Glad you posted OM. I saw them before Haikus left the band. Their other band, Sleep, is excellent as well. They may have been mostly responsible for the genre. The album "Holy Mountain" is so crazy. The lyrics especially. I wonder if it refers to Mt. Shasta....Every song is about a different type of alien it seems:

Here's the lyrics to "Dragonaut":

Ride the dragon toward the crimson eye
Flap the wings under Mars red sky
The reptile pushes itself out into space
Leaving behind, the human race

Swim inside the solar seas
The Nebula cries out to me
Passing where I've gone before

I fly through the crimson door

Ride the dragon toward the crimson eye
Flap the wings under Mars red sky

Lyrics to "The Druid":

Far within the oaken tower
Exists the one with evil power
Magic channeler of earth's frustration
The Druid sleeps in meditation

Lyrics to "Evil Gypsy/Solomon's Temple":

Insect caravan pulls its way
Through the freezing and misty haze
Gypsy casts a spell of frost
Frozen solid our lives are paused

Glass village lies below
Castle of sleet with magic glow
Trapped inside icy glaze
The burning sunlight sheds its rays

Escape the tomb of deadly freeze
To the village of glass we have the keys
Ice people everywhere once inside
At home again the insects ride

Lyrics to "Aquarian":

Trapped inside a world under leagues of ocean
The clergy arrives with the magic potion

I put my mouth into the cup of potion
Sip down the nectar and escape the ocean

Reaching for the sun, leave Atlantis, escape the sea
Fly into the sky, leave behind Atlantean key
Reaching for the sun, leave Atlantis, escape the sea
Fly into the sky, leave behind Atlantean key

Escape the sea with ascending motion
I touch the sun and return to ocean

Lyrics to "Holy Mountain":

Slumber killed by rays of the new red sun arising
Dreamer wakens to spectral gaze of light rays shining
Black steed carries him across the astral sand
Rides alone is the man from the magic caravan

I believe the signs of the reptile master
Sunbound spacepod rising faster
Earth drenched in black under starless sky above
Man on the mountain sets free the holy dove

Look onto the rays of the new stoner sun rising
Sonic Titan rides out on clouds of new horizon
Look onto the rays of the new stoner sun rising
Sonic Titan rides out on clouds of new horizon

Lyrics to "Inside the Sun":

Travelling toward the atomic sky
Passing through the wall of light we fly
To the center of the sun we go
Discovering secrets no one else has known
Within the center of the galaxyAway from Earth and all its misery

Travelling toward the atomic sky
Passing through the wall of light we fly
Toward the center of the sun we go
Discovering secrets no one else has known
Within the center of the galaxyAway from Earth and all its misery
Pressing on into the burning sky
Burning spaceship it's time to die

Our ship explodes
Our work is done
We've left our lives
Inside the sun

Lyrics to "From Beyond":

Choir of the sun chants inside the anti moon
Shockwaves rattle the Earth below with hymn of doom
Chilled rays freeze below the eye of silver sun
Damned souls gather in valley of the evil one

Phantasmal specter of two worlds collide
Planetoid soaked in rays of electric light
Stoner caravan from deep space arrives
Rides on the suncraft toward the glowing eye

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

Looks like a serious case of jealousy over your very successful thread to me. But.....what do I know. Maybe he really didn't read what you said at the beginning.

edit on 18-12-2010 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by HarryJoy

It's probably also worth noting that the band mentioned in the OP were really influenced by this amazing Japanese 70's band:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Look buddy, just listen to Cometary Orbital Drive, learn the notes, then write them down. Actually, no, don't. I'll do it myself again later.

I wonder if you are deliberately trying to confuse people here....

The notes I wrote down are the ones from the album mentioned in the OP.

As I mentioned, I played them through an electronic tuner!
It seems YOU are the one trying to confuse people, as the notes you mention ARE NOT in the liner notes...the ones I mention ARE!
I am not trying to be a dick, and I am not "jealous", you need to research your topic better! You transcribed it wrong! I even gave you a link to the place where the liner notes are quoted!
You even admit you did it by ear and transcribed it!! Unfortunately, you did it wrong, and did not decide to fact check before making this thread!

Whatever, keep "opening your 3rd eye" with the wrong notes!!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Here, read it and weep:

A-E-D-A-G-Db or Dflat

"It is said that the sympathetic resonances set up by the repeating note sequence A-E-D-A-G-Db is virtually identical to the acoustics set up in internal spaces constructed according to precise geometrical rules. ..
... These resonances have also been exploited since antiquity as a kind of 'acoustic magic' in secret ritual practices. It is also said that this specific note sequence creates resonance waves deep in the brain, awakening the second mind that slumbers behind our consciousness and invoking a sense of almost infinite ecstasy.".

from the video at www.youtube.com...

Whenever you are ready, I will accept an apology from both of you, since you decided to turn it nasty.
edit on 19-12-2010 by aching_knuckles because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Eastern mystics recently revealed to the West that secret societies have used specific repeated notes for centuries during rituals, that create a resonant frequency in the brain which naturally stimulates the pineal gland, releasing '___'.

The notes are D A G D C Gb repeated. Musicians, give it a try. I've found that it does something if repeated for a length of time.

Here's a link to the Japanese musicians that leaked this knowledge in 2008 on their album "Cometary Orbital Drive":

www.progarchives.com...

Haved you ever heard of the Solfeggio Frequencies?
Might be worth the looksee...

www.redicecreations.com...

best

Rosha

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

The tone of your posts tells me you are far from "open". Relax man. You may be right, but your so wrong too.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join