It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Mystical Notes That Open The 3rd Eye

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JTime

i can't wait to search and use these.
i've used subharmonics and infrasonics in music i've recorded in the past, mostly the 7hz our brains ride on.
i did also use one said to be found present in areas believed to be haunted.
(whether the tone was produced by the phenomenon, or an already present tone being generated somehow in the areas that attracted the phenomenon, by, say, old electrical or heating equipment, is unknown in the cases reported)
but in my instance, i was living in a location i would call mid-to-high on a scale of least-to-most haunted places i've lived in previously, and activity did rise to the point of several physical attacks, unfortunately, and it subsided when i finished the project.
if i remember correctly it was 17hz but it's been a long time and i most certainly will NOT be utilizing that frequency again! i look forward to using my production skills for a better cause

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

i plan on experimenting with this a little, and the tone info helps...i plan to try on my Moog Satellite first, which is mono-poly anyway.
i have a question tho, do you think the velocity of the progression would make a difference? as in should each note be played at the same level? someone mentioned the C-to-F# (Gb) being the "devil's" something and the progression opening up either good or evil. what if those tones were played quieter? or others louder? any thoughts?
but from what i've heard of '___', and everything else these tones may or may not do, i would want to take any steps to prevent inducing a "bad trip".

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by KAOStheory

Most '___' trips can go bad real quick

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by FrancoUn-American

This thread is not about illicit '___' use. Its focus is the tonal sequence that produces stimulation of the pineal gland, which produces endogenous '___'.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Like I said any trip with '___' can go real bad '___' is out of control. The derived '___' and the '___' in your brain act entirely the same. '___' is nothing to be played with.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I found some CDs by Acid Mothers Temple and decided to spin one of their songs over the air. 34 minutes long but the feeling after listening to it was euphoric.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

I think the experience varies from person to person.

For me, I've been in a mild trance-like state at times but that is perhaps normal for me. I did listen to AMT as some had suggested and it's not for everyone. I'm sure some stoners were listening when I played the track over the air. It was 34 minutes long though and it's unlikely that I will play songs that long again for a long time. I may be spinning a 15 minute long track by AMT this Sunday.

I have wanted to explore different frequencies anyway. I am technically profoundly deaf but I have a knack for feeling and memorizing music. It usually loops over and over in my head.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I don't underestimate the power of these vibrational frequencies, I actually experienced unpleasant residual effects that I would deem as unpleasant, such as lack of sleep due to over audio-stimulation. But I think that it is important for people to realize that this technology exists on some level.

You raise a valid point. Thanks for your input.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Thank you for this thread and all of the comments!

I was looking into Binaural beat frequencies for my own research and came across the site below with a listing of the frequencies and the supposed effect. The list is not complete, they show the solfeggio frequencies as a reference in the bibliography but they are not present in the list so other things may be absent as well. If you have a better source please let me know.

www.electroherbalism.com...

I honestly can not vouch for any of the effects, I have tried some of them and felt relaxed but not the stated effect. That may be due to my own time constraints and just not been able to do it long enough for the effect to kick in. I find this very interesting none the less.

Whenever you enter different realms through meditation or any other form of altered state please ask your concept of a supreme being for guidance and protection before hand. Not everything out there has your best interest in mind.

At the top of the list is a brief explaination of the list and a link to the bibliography used to create the list. One of them is below:

www.lightwithin.com...

They have a link to a nice color chart with the solfeggio frequencies and effects. I wish I knew how to embed it, maybe someone can help out.

www.lightwithin.com...

Hope this helps.

edit on 12/9/2010 by LuFri because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

Hi Mr B,

I commend you on such a valiant post, i bow to you !
For me not really knowing what i am talking about, the reference to the hang tuned to solfeggio, and pretty much all you post. The music industry secret ?

Lets get this post back on track. I too am a well trained musician ! 25 years, I obviously have got all my theory and practice wrong.. ;-)

Ok, you and this hang tuning malarcy ! I did not intend on confusing people by saying the hang was tuned to solfeggio, I commented that its a good example of solfeggio sound,tuned to the ancient scale if you read it again.Yes, the hang embodies these frequencies. You clearly understand binaural beats so why can't you get that the hang harnesses these as it modulates from one frequency of sound to the next as it resonates. Surely this is a point well worth grasping because you cant tell me i dont undertstand what i am saying here !

i just want to learn and develop just like the rest of us here and if i am wrong i will bow my head.

The perfect circle of sound ? Suprised you have not heard of this movement ? And Hydrosonics, Well if you have ever placed rice on a loud speaker and transmitted through them, you may see the link here and yet again my point, the one you quite clearly pulled to bits.. How far have you practical experimented with solfeggio, or have you too taken word for gospel. You please think about that one for a minute.

Dont take this the wrong way, as i have not yours. But please i have not got time to go over and quote re-quote comment. Its not my style and i'm out of time.. .. .

I look forward to you pointing me in the right direction, how about some links to these founders of the solfeggio movement ?

I hope you dont come back at me on this one as that is not my intent. I am all up for learning and developing as many here are. Rather than poke and prod why not join in ?

Look forward to getting to the bottom of the biggest secret.... You know it !

Come on mr B you can levitate rocks with this technology.. .. ..
edit on 9-12-2010 by JTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
This might come in handy The NCH Tone Generator www.nukesylo13.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by JTime

Hi Mr B,

hey bro, my head hurts & I hate paracetamol so bear with me,
I just got told in another thread I was full of hatred so I'll do my best to be cool.

I commend you on such a valiant post, i bow to you !

No one has ever said that to me (bowing) and god I hope they never do again.
Thank you for the incredible compliment though, I'm flattered & completely unworthy of such a statement; but thank you.

For me not really knowing what i am talking about, the reference to the hang tuned to solfeggio, and pretty much all you post. The music industry secret ?
Lets get this post back on track. I too am a well trained musician ! 25 years,

far longer than I have been playing, I'm self-taught and lacking discipline...

I obviously have got all my theory and practice wrong.. ;-)

No sir I would not seek to imply that.
Its a remarkable language and wonderful and I love it. Through the convenience it brings we have things like Rn'B groups, Rock & Roll bands and all the other wonderful 'western tuning' musical styles that have developed in the last 60-70 years. But I rate A432 equal if not superior to A440.

My passion in refuting the solfeggio frequencies is in being duped by horowitz myself in the first place (and others prior to him).

The one thing that put the brakes on my research into 'important frequencies & sounds" is the revelation that Tesla found flaws in the Hertz measurement system and I still don't know what those are. Until I do, I'm on a Tempory hiatus. Plus I had Drew Hempell (hembell?) on my 432hz thread and reached a critical question I needed answered - but he would prefer I talk with him on his own site & I have yet to do that.

Ok, you and this hang tuning malarcy ! I did not intend on confusing people by saying the hang was tuned to solfeggio, I commented that its a good example of solfeggio sound.

no worries, but I don't see how?

Yes, the hang embodies these frequencies.

that depends on how it is tuned, hence why I had to give your statement the credence it deserved
- I simply do not know how these drums are tuned, what i did discover though is that the first 2 generations of the drum were tuned to A440 meaning that yes - at least one frequency from the Horowitz scale would appear - 528Hz, maybe others too, though I don't know that. However I believe that the development of the Hang drum was independent of Horowitz & his scale and that any correlations in the frequencies are coincidental or irrelevant. That said, for all I know the latest batch could indeed be tuned to the Horowitz scale - though whether that's all the frequencies - or just one as a ref pitch - I can't answer that either.

You clearly understand binaural beats so why can't you get that the hang harnesses these as it modulates from one frequency of sound to the next as it resonates. Surely this is a point well worth grasping because you cant tell me i dont undertstand what i am saying here !

no sir you clearly understand yourself

in this instance I don't understand what you're telling me.

So then B-Beats in a hang drum -
no i don't see how its possible - b-beats refers to phantom tones - an effect produced with no physical counterpart - it happens in the mind. My understanding is that the above explination = binaural and the word 'beats' is a general term for the music.

"check out this beat I just made.." kind of thing. As far as I'm aware it has nothing to do with 'special rhythms' though someone else might be able to correct that for me.

Solfeg' -
How are Binaural beats related to the Solfeggio scale? As i learnt earlier in this thread from another poster - Solfeggio is the practice of applying words to sounds - visual music learning - 'kind of thing'.

So technically we are talking specifically about Horowitz/Puelo's Frequencies right?.

Ok so then the answer is maybe.

If it is tuned A440 then 528Hz will appear in the frequency 'set' simply on a different note.
(I'm not using proper terminology so please excuse any confusing statements)

I'm sure you know this already but when you tune an instrument to a different reference pitch/concert pitch, all the notes on that instrument are 'repositioned' over different frequencies.
If you pick up a guitar (tuned A440) and play it - at least one of the notes will have a central/core/root frequency of 528Hz - I forget which one though.
Same frequency different notes. My understand though is that its impossible to have (for e.g) a guitar, tuned to ALL of the frequencies in Horowitz's scale at the same time.

sorry I think I just repeated myself.

i just want to learn and develop just like the rest of us here and if i am wrong i will bow my head.

please stop bowing your head unless you're Japanese and feel you must

Even then..stop it, I would never seek to make someone feel like that solely due to how knowledgeable I may or may not be about something. I came here to learn, just like you.

The perfect circle of sound ? Suprised you have not heard of this movement ? And Hydrosonics, Well if you have ever placed rice on a loud speaker and transmitted through them, you may see the link here and yet again my point, the one you quite clearly pulled to bits.. How far have you practical experimented with solfeggio, or have you too taken word for gospel. You please think about that one for a minute.

lol, ok.
What makes "the perfect circle of sound (tm)" special?.
If anyone can explain that to me WITHOUT using Gematria or numerology then I will listen.
Yes I've heard of it.

Ok the rice thing - that's cymatics.
Not Hydrosonics, and I was asking about the different kinds of hydrosonics as (i think) you specified "electromagnetic" so I was saying - what else is there? Also no, I don't see the link - by my understanding its not solid.

Lets pause for a minute -

"You are a digital bioholographic precipitation, crystallization, miraculous manifestation, of Divine frequency vibrations, coming out of Water. Get it? You are the music, echoing universally and eternally hydrosonically!"
Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz

so...did you 'get it?'

"528Hz is the Central Broadcasting Channel of LOVE in the Living Water that carries the Message of God. FAITH is the power button that turns this hydrosonic creationistic miracle-making technology on. For you personally, the 'Music of the Light,' universally transmuting the 'Music of the night,' is available by FAITH, choice, and heart-felt prayer.... This system is free to enjoy (not manipulate or destroy) for the benefit of producers (not consumers)--powerful co-creators; not destroyers--those who choose to listen to this 'Sound of Silence' and calling from the Most High."
Dr. Len Horowitz, 2009.

see? if you believe it then it works - if you don't its your own fault for not believing enough!

"Only stupid people argue 'evolution of the species' is more important than creationism. We are living proof of creationism, as is scared geometry reflected in organic chemistry. Biology heralds creationism. A blade of grass says it all. It grows greenish yellow (528Hz), towards the maximum (sun) LOVE light, the heart of the rainbow. It doesn't grow into the deadly darkness, and think it is smarter than God for doing so, like stupid people do."
Dr. Len Horowitz, 2010.

you don't want to be stupid do you?

"My path to 'enlightenment' brought me through the depths of darkness...."
"You can't live fully and fearlessly without coming to terms with your mortality. "
Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz
immediately adjacent to this paragraph is this photo -
- nice owl.

source

"how far have I experimented with Solfeggio" I don't think this matters man, we're looking at the wrong part of the picture. This is how people get duped, there is truth in the concept but the person communicating the idea is NO GOOD.

I will answer your question with another - how much have you personally researched Len Horowitz? or Joseph? or the book Horowitz says was co-written with Joseph although J has yet to be paid. What about the Urbani Sars cure that Len peddled before he found something better - being the 'Love code' crap...

Ok,
Yes I have experimented with solfeg, as I said earlier - I was duped initially myself. I've listened to youtube videos & tuned my guitar to different frequencies within the scale. But again, its the guy that's the problem, you simply cannot trust a word he says.

Dont take this the wrong way, as i have not yours. But please i have not got time to go over and quote re-quote comment. Its not my style and I'm out of time..I look forward to you pointing me in the right direction, how about some links to these founders of the solfeggio movement ?

seriously?
No offence, but do your own research man.
I poured 2 years into mine, then put all of it on ATS in this thread so that people Interested could save the time I had to spend.
Otherwise just search Horowitz in ATS, you don't even have to leave the site.
If you do want to go hunting though I can tell you a good place to start -
Type Horowitz into google. follow up with Dr. Urbani (Ubani?) - read about them. Dr.U worked for WHO, true, but he was not "one of them". He was a good guy. See how many URL's Horowitz has - visit them - see how he peddles the same crap on different sites with different promo spin. Take note of the older products he sells. Take note of the guitarist that uses all of his scales - he is a paid employee of Horowitz - I'm betting his motivation is not pure.

I hope you dont come back at me on this one as that is not my intent. I am all up for learning and developing as many here are. Rather than poke and prod why not join in ?

Thank you for the invitation,
I hope someone here can progress the research further as I have not been able to.

Look forward to getting to the bottom of the biggest secret.... You know it !
Come on mr B you can levitate rocks with this technology.. .. ..

lol, Apparently yes, and I believe it.
But I doubt That listening to Horowitz will get you anywhere near things like that.

From an earlier post it seems one should visit Tibet to learn about things like that

But, that stuff is alot more interesting to me then calling BS on Horowitz (so thank god that's over).

So I say - check out Nassim talking about levitating stone + the bible, then stuff about the kings chamber in egypt, the peruvian whistle that creates phantom tones, the chinese spouting water bowl, actual acoustic levitation as done with modern techniques etc - I 'feel' links all over this stuff but haven't pieced it all together.

incidentally I'm fully supportive of the idea of sensory stimuli being able to open the 3rd eye. Though I also believe its not all about '___' and the proof is not scientific. The implications are undeniable though & I'm a massive fan of Ayahuasca as a subject of research...and other shamanistic substances..really hard to know what is ok to mention here though. Watch a doco series called - "sacred weeds". ALSO!! and this is a big also, start listening to Terrence Mckenna. HE knows his #. If ANYONE can point you in the right direction in terms of making use of a newly opened 3rd eye, its him. You can find free & invaluable lectures he gave at burning man in the podcast section of the 'psychedelic salon' website. Good luck

-B.M

P.S) that tone generator is good
try 432L + 440R through stereo headphones to create your own 8hz phantom tone.
edit on 9/12/10 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

ok firstly I love NOFX.

Now, your link. the video description was both frustrating and interesting.

Eastern mystics recently revealed to the West that secret societies have used specific repeated notes for centuries during rituals, that create a resonant frequency in the brain which naturally stimulates the pineal gland, releasing '___'. The notes are D A G D C Gb repeated.
all good so far...

I've recently been reading up on this combination of notes, known as the solfeggio sequence. Apparently these notes form the perfect circle of sound.
Is completely wrong. The PCoS is C, D, Eb, F, G, A, B, G# & F# with the note

It is noteworthy that the Solfeggio scale notes “RE” (at 417Hz) and “SO” (at 741Hz) were not suitable for selection in a melodic scale beginning with middle “C” set at 528Hz.
Source
So its not even the same notes let alone the same frequencies.

For this recording, I tuned my guitar so that the frequency was set at 432Hz.
432Hz is the only frequency that has perfect harmonic balance.
"432 is THE ONLY resonant frequency that is capable of natually
reproducing what is called the "Pythagorian Musical Spiral"
its the same sequence of growth that all life follows.
it utilizes the formula of "Phi" also know as the "Golden Mean"
and is also found in the "Fibonnaci sequence"

I can't remember how much of that is true, but simply by downtuning A4 to 432 opposed to 440 = NOT the PCoS anymore. This utuber has mixed and matched things that contradict one another. Also without knowing the octave the notes are played in its impossible to know what frequencies you are listening to.

This sequence of notes can be used as a mantra and can help with meditation.

I found it a horrible recording to listen to - because the guitar is out of tune. I would love to hear a guitar with a true temperament fretboard playing this note sequence on said guitar perfectly tuned to A=432. Until that happens these notes will sound disharmonious if they interact with each other. See this video to hear Steve Vai explain the tuning difficulties with guitar AND the true temperament fretboard solution, he explains it very well. Very good at de-jargon-ing.

-B.M

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I was just looking up different tunings and rediscovered why I got stuck in the first place - Just intonation, Pythagoras tuning, Equal temperament, Well tempered, micro-tonal, etc. All different ways to tune an intrument - all held up as better for different reasons. I still lean toward JI but with the discovery of the True Temperament fretboards for guitars - I'm interested to discover if that is JI or not...?

All that aside I also have an interest in Qigong and found this video -

6 Healing sounds

Apparently there are different versions of this exercise and the one in this video is the most popular in the Beijing area of China.

I don't know if it relates to the 6 notes mentioned in the OP or not but it seems it might.

-B.M

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Can i call you Mr B ?

Thanks for the reply post i really enjoy your posts, really i do. I like to get facts straight as i too am like you. I obviously have some futher background reading to do before i completely understand the truth as i too may have been duped... I will sure be back with questions when i get them ;-)

As for this hang drum and the binaural beat .. . Can we rattle this one out first as im kinda confusing myself now..
I'm saying that an instrument , thats all instruments no matter what tunning has been applied all posses the potential to harness creating different frequencies.. Different notes thus varrying frequencies. So Using resonance and feedback(reverb) in a space (void) it is possible to harness that instrument and play frequencies within any range.

If you do check out the sapphire portal this is a very good example of oscilating frequencies / binaural beats.. Its also witness to perpetual motion is it not ?

John..

Please do get back to me..
edit on 9-12-2010 by JTime because: 3/2/11

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
It may be just some pixelation, but in that video of the Chinese mediation/exercise, watch his hands at the end of the video, about 4.40 minutes in. You can actually see like a red color/aura coming up and off of his hands. That is very strange.
edit on 9-12-2010 by jessieg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

No problem friend, I noted after listening to the notes I aswell could not sleep for approximatley 6 hours even though I was previously tired, another thing I noticed I saw a small crescent moon for about 5 seconds on my wall, I attribute that as a flashback or transending into certain l a state of mind if you take my meanings. I believe it exsists and I think it is awesome. I like experiment with many different things music and sound among other things
edit on 05/24/2010 by FrancoUn-American because: typo

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by LuFri

The only time I felt anything from Binueral beat was when I was under the influence of the chemical the beat was supossed to mimic, I noticed certain ones would amplify how I felt while it was playing, also good headphones really help.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Yea NOFX partially made me who I am today, sorry I just posted it with out actually listening to it for more then a few seconds, going back I hear it is all screwed up not to mention it's off tempo at times. Ill ask my brother if he can upload a recording he works at a music studio and knows music better then almost anyone I know.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join