It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Mystical Notes That Open The 3rd Eye

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Which song did you play? That's great.
I'd love to hear AMT on the radio!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I first must say I enjoy all of the posts in this thread and the others that cover similar topics. There are few things that seem to be missing from the conversation that might help some of the experimenters.

1. Habituation. The human brain has a bad habit of fixating on things which can be helpful but is most often not. Repeating the same thing over and over does not necessarily create an evolutionary effect. Repetitive beats, ala the Beat-les, is a way to entrain the system to be open to subliminal programming. In the case of the Beatles*** and other such bands, the entrainment comes from the beats and the programming comes from the words. With TV, the entrainment comes from the flickering light, the programming from the visuals. If you are entraining yourself, you need to also be "programming" or reprogramming. Simply listening to something over and over without some clear intent will produce little in the way of growth and it may cause more problems if you are picking up on some other programming that might not be good for you.

I would suggest that the note sequence in question here might be more useful if different harmonies were added - less habituation. Think monks here, who all chant the same note, but have different timbres in their voices creating something that is not repetitive, but has more life to it. Possibly even starting notes on different tracks just out of sync to create a more life like effect. I would also suggest using the note sequence as a base to help reprogram yourself, so think a new thought or idea that you wish to introduce to yourself. You might write it on paper and hold it if that works for you, or record it in the music itself - quietly.

2. Growth is slow. We are used to taking drugs that give us an immediate alteration of the physical chemistry in us. We have been told and taught that this altered state is valuable, and in a handful of cases it might be, but for the most part the alteration is simply physical chemistry going awry. What happens is the chemical balance is disrupted to the point of creating conflict with the primary 5 sense process. The conflict is what we call being high - this is not a growth state, but simply and conflict state created by the chemical imbalance.

This is what we are trained on and we "think" that if we don't get this "high" we are not accomplishing anything. This is simply not true. You may open things up a bit using the notes or any other expansion technique and effects from the process will take some time to show itself. Folks above reported how a high does of '___' might give you a bad trip - proving useless or even destructive, as a way of getting instantaneous growth. So to protect yourself from yourself, the system will reward expansion processes with a progressive evolution, not a car crash style. So you may listen to the beats for a while, "feel" nothing, but two weeks later you notice react differently to a certain scenario, or your awareness has increased - you notice things you hadn't seen or felt before. In order to fully understand the process you need to track how your perception of realty changes over time, not how it changes over minutes.

3. There is no abrupt path to expansion via notes, drugs, chanting, climbing mountains, so placing that expectation on these notes and not getting a result is consistent.

4. Frequencies of all kinds to alter your being. The holoforms frequency generating system is quite remarkable, when used with the above in mind. www.paperclipsuicide.com has an extensive list in the lunar light section. You can incorporate some of those frequency sequences in your music and be just like the big boys - modulated is better, not necessary to hear them to be effective. www.soundenergy.com has some interesting sequences - again not the end all be all.

5. Think of things this way. A hammer is one tool you use to build a house - 1 of maybe 150 tools. You cannot set out to build a house and say "well I have a hammer, that is more than enough." The same is said for the note issue, you cannot evolve your entire consciousness on a "A" played over and over again any more than you can build a house with only a hammer. This of course does not mean that the notes can't be a valuable addition to your tool kit.

There is an interesting youtube comparison of a Pink Floyd Track with 440 and 432. The difference in "feeling" is striking. 432 is more heart centered, one is more able to be with the music, while 440 is more head oriented. 432 is subtle, which for the "get high" crowd is not appealing at all, 440 is very heavy handed. Is one evil and the other not? No, they are just different if you are aware of the issue.

*** the issue of repetitive beats and the effect is remarkable. In the doc section of "Hard Days Night" it is noted by one of the staff working the Beatles appearance that the girls went nuts, screaming, fainting and total chaos. Pretty cool, except the girls had never hear the Beatles before. To go nuts and faint over something unknown is rather odd, but at the time, the efforts laid down in those songs was pretty powerful to a naive nation of evolutionary rubes. Things aren't that much different today, separate out the almost universal base/beat track in most rap music and listen to it over and over again, you'll feel sick - now add the killing, drugging lyrics and viola'.

Thanks for listening.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JTime
Can i call you Mr B ?
yup, names bob but that sound better

Thanks for the reply post i really enjoy your posts, really i do. I like to get facts straight as i too am like you. I obviously have some futher background reading to do before i completely understand the truth as i too may have been duped... I will sure be back with questions when i get them ;-)
Kudos for wanting to confirm things for yourself

As for this hang drum and the binaural beat .. . Can we rattle this one out first as im kinda confusing myself now..
I'm saying that an instrument , thats all instruments no matter what tunning has been applied all posses the potential to harness creating different frequencies..
yup true.

Different notes thus varrying frequencies.
also true.

So Using resonance and feedback(reverb) in a space (void) it is possible to harness that instrument and play frequencies within any range.
No. Different instruments have different limitations - the only instruments I know of that can play any frequency - even ones too high or low for us to hear - are electronic/digital ones. Ones you can program to do exactly what you want - though you are then limited by what the speakers can reproduce - usually 25/30Hz - 17/20kHz. And again by the audible range of frequencies of your ear. 'Acoustic' guitars for e.g depend on the 'space' inside the 'voice box' to amplify the sound, you strike a string - the sound waves leave the string - fill the empty cavity - bounce around a certain way - exxpose's its resonant frequency - and amplifies the sound before it leaves the guitar body - just like how if you tap into the resonant frequency of your mouth while singing you can sing more 'effortlessly'. All Instruments have their limits however.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2cd554389367.jpg[/atsimg]

Something I'm trying to understand at the moment is how force energy - becomes sound energy - becomes light energy - etc. As it seems when you drop 'sound' low enough you 'feel' it. Well is it simply - always the same energy and we just experience it differenty - or is it physically changing the properties of the energy wave? I don't know.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/89ff52818b33.jpg[/atsimg]

If you do check out the sapphire portal this is a very good example of oscillating frequencies / binaural beats.. Its also witness to perpetual motion is it not ?
I'll get back to you on that after I watch it

John..
Please do get back to me..[

Of course Mr. J

edit on 9/12/10 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrancoUn-American
reply to post by B.Morrison
Ill ask my brother if he can upload a recording he works at a music studio and knows music better then almost anyone I know.

that would be great
please do ask

-B.M

reg

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

All i can say after listening to that is...WOW. Thankyou so much for posting that link. Also to the OP for this great thread and to everyone else (in case you felt left out) : )

I did as advised on the site and listened with headphones on and eyes closed. I felt a pressure inside my head kinda like a vibrating feeling (a little like the one i got when trying to astral project once) right around the middle of my forehead, only further in.

I am definitely a believer that sound can help open up our minds and consciousness to higher levels, I once had a really weird lucid dream after falling asleep listening to some binural beats. my mate gave me a copy of some he said had helped him achieve astral projection easier.

thanks again

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JTime

Hi, i have a question about "the devil's chord" , what it is and how it is used today in modern music.

Also, how does this subject related to the greatest secret on the planet? what secret? What does the knowledge/use of these notes (6 mystic, and devils chord) mean?

I have just recently finished reading "the Quadrivium" by Miranda Lundy and found it Very insightful.

Listening to these 6 notes playing (while pondering the knowledge of numbers gained from the quadrivium) I get an eerie feeling indeed.

thank you, I await your response.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Whoa whoah, where'd you get this bizarre Rosicrucian tonal map? That's a fascinating artifact. I wonder who made it, and what its purpose is. I mean, I can guess, I'm just surprised to see that posted here.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Deneb56

The Devil's chord refers to chords that use the tritone, which is in dominant 7th chords (blues chords) if you've heard stuff like that.

This is a version of the G 7 chord. The tritone is between the 4th and fifth string (3rd and 4th fret).

Music people help me out here....

1------------------------------------------------------------
2------------------------------------------------------------
3----------------------------4--------------------------------
4-----------------3-------------------------------------------
5------------------------------------------------------------
6-----------------3-------------------------------------------

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

1------------------------------------------------------------
2------------------------------------------------------------
3------------------------------------------------------------
4-----------------------------5-------------------------------
5-----------------------4-------------------------------------
6-----------------3-------------------------------------------

This is the classic tri-tone I know of, which was used by Black Sabbath on their self titled song. It's really just two notes, as the 3rd fret on the E string and 5th fret on the D string are octaves.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Frank Zappa friends and fans!

Listen to the MOTHERS OF INVENTION 1st album. "Help! Im a ROCK!" "Suzy Creamcheese!" "Hungry freaks daddy!"....and watch 200 Motels.

You will not need any drugs!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Great info, Thanks.

Researching the word tritone, i found this site that goes into more detail about such a paradox.

deutsch.ucsd.edu...

Something to ponder, The Emeralde Tablets of Thoth, Book 8, has a verse that says, "...Only by music could they be discovered...only by sound could their faces be seen." (This verse speaks of great and dark entities that walk the face of the earth hidden from the sight of man.)

As a question, I wonder if there is such a thing as a frequency of sound that acts as a revealing agent. A frequency of unveiling, if you will.

Have any of you heard of such things? or know of any sound frequencies associated with vision or the removing of illusions?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Deneb56

Well, what you're getting into is precisely what this thread is about, which is that there is a combination of frequencies (emphasis on "combination") that stimulates a part of your brain that is thought to be connected to the spirit world via the chemical '___'. Research the pineal gland and '___' a little and you'll basically get it. The implications of this knowledge are profound.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Right and what you're both getting at reminds me of what Blackalicious says about freestyle
3:32 onwards -
Gift of gab describes an ineffable quality to improv music...

freestyle is like a lucid reality because you can be 'here' one second and the next on the other side of the universe....

Or Alex Grey's painting "Musings (muse) of an artist" -

Or various musicians speaking of channelling dead musicians to sing through him.

I believe a similar thing is happening when musicians play together - everything can 'click' and you're all connected somehow.

Also I think its interesting to watch this guy when he freestyles - you can see that he is more often than not just as surprised at what 'flows into his head' as the audience - that said part of that energy came from the simple fact that 'pie' was terrible....

(warning! if you are offended by foul language do not watch this video)
Justice V.S Pie

So what I'm saying is what if these artists tap into an esoteric/spiritual energy via 3rd eye during performance?

OR to be even more on topic - what about the Icaros? - you can hear them in such films as "the man who swallowed the universe" "ayahuasca - jungle trip" "Ayahuasca - The Snake & I" and Jan's "Otherworlds"

There was one icaros in particular i thought sounded cool so began to mimic it whenever I was bored and killing time at work & the like and it turned out to be a really really calming and comforting thing.

So what that means is 'music' can control the 'trip' during a psychedelic 3rd eye experience.

anyway...

Rosicrucian chart - its states in numbers that enough doubling of a frequency of sound results is light and further up - gamma rays etc - and NASA will record things (radiowaves?) from planets and drop them a bunch of octaves so as for us to be able to hear them - but seriously is it really possible to start with 'sounds' and end with 'gamma rays'? does the energy involved just remanifest/materialize in a different form...?

I got it from an ATS buddy who helped a great deal with the Gematria/Numerology AND Secret History side of the 432hz research I was doing - Hawk123 is the screen name but I haven't seen him here for ages - and he speaks in numbers mostly so you really have to put the effort in sometimes if you aren't mathematically minded - generally its worth it. Some of the things he figures out and comes across online regarding sacred geometry and pythag' etc are mind boggling. He or she is a very very smart person - but one who swims in dangerous waters.

According to Hawks research - Mozart, Bach and other Rosicrucian all used 432hz and 440hz in their work for some reason - we just don't know exactly why yet, hawk also uncovered information about how the ancient greeks (or romans :S) used different 'scales' at different times of the year for different esoteric purpose's based on planetary alignment etc, and that each 'scale' relied on a completely different reference pitch every time - A432 one time A440 another, perhaps A435 after that....there are a lot of random pieces of this puzzle scattered throughout history & across the globe which indicate there is and was more to these tunings and the reasoning behind them then we know.

-B.M
edit on 10/12/10 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

So greatfull for your input, Thanks for the info most informative...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

I think you're right. When I made my version of the notes, I admit I used a computer audio editing program and copied and pasted the notes over a beat I made in Fruity Loops. So, I should probably go back into it and add some harmony, other melody, hell maybe even some counterpoint, why not, right?

I need to read more of your post to fully understand what you mean by habituation, but I think I understand a little bit. I'll get back to you, I just don't have time to evaluate all the information you provided at the moment. Thanks a lot for contributing to the thread.

Cheers,

WGH~~~~

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Quite a thread, everything from A to Zappa.
(BTW, the "scale" must do something, as I've already got the headache somebody mentioned earlier in the thread.)

A question, please, for the more practiced musicians here, as I'm unable to reliably tell which note is which by ear:

Do the "A Wizard, A True Star", "Todd", and "Initiation" albums from Todd Rundgren fit the paradigm, here?
It seems as though this was his intent, and they are certainly evocative, sensorially.

See my 'sig' for a link to his cover of "Never Never Land", and here's THE FIRE OF MIND-OR SOLAR FIRE FROM "A TREATISE ON COSMIC FIRE", FROM TODD RUNDGREN'S 1975 LP "INITIATION" (Quote from user mojorisen74 at YouTube)

Edit, Wanted to add this, about Ed Leedskalnin's Coral Castle:
"An air of secrecy pervaded the Castle. At one time Ed erected a massive grid of copper wire poised above his quarried stones. Another time one of Ed’s neighbors found him singing to the stones, with his hands placed on their surface as if he were somehow making them lighter. A group of youths claim they saw him float coral blocks through the air "like hydrogen balloons!"
Coral Castle: A Geomantic Wonder
edit on 11-12-2010 by Dogdish because: Post Script

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

OMFG, did you really just post Todd Rundgren, my favorite musician/producer of all time? No way. Love it. Did you ever hear Todd's unreleased album "Disco Jets"?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I wish that I knew which tuning was right for our current astrological alignment. I wonder if it would be A432 or A440 or somewhere in between...Let's get precise here.

What's the correct tuning for December of 2010?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Todd Rundgren's "best" song IMO:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Glad to find a fellow fan! And no, I hadn't heard that, or even heard of it. Good stuff, thanks. (I need a decent set of headphones, tho)
I've been drawn to the subject matter for so many years, and it seems he has a good grasp on it. I've been a fan since the '70's.
I've paid a lot more attention to the solo stuff, just because I think he would be more able to indulge himself in his own creative ideas. ('Something/Anything' even has a track called "sounds of the studio", that is just sampled studio noise.) I look at it as music with a purpose, and good intent.
He is also a commanding presence in person onstage, I saw him front and center with Ringo's All Starrs, and he was truly 'outstanding'. (also, the dude is huge, like 6'12" or something) He jumped off the stage and climbed through the chairs in the audience, and he can play that guitar...
Anyway, I bring that up because Zappa was also said to have that 'presence' in person. Kind of a palpable personal magnetism.
It makes me want to know what they know... y'know?
edit on 12-12-2010 by Dogdish because: space

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join