It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange captured (Update: Swedish website incorrectly declares)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
MODS WHY IS THIS THREAD NOT BEEN HOAXED. IT IS DISINFORAMATION. It was debunked yesterday, cmon peep we can do better than this. I called someone and idiot savent last yeat and ended up in negative points within 10 mins.. Someone makes up a false story and you guys dont hoax it and let it go front page.... I smell something bad flaoting in the air...
kx

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
MODS WHY IS THIS THREAD NOT BEEN HOAXED. IT IS DISINFORAMATION. It was debunked yesterday, cmon peep we can do better than this. I called someone and idiot savent last yeat and ended up in negative points within 10 mins.. Someone makes up a false story and you guys dont hoax it and let it go front page.... I smell something bad flaoting in the air...
kx

You should read the rest of the thread before going off on a rant...

A MOD said earlier that it can not be moved to the hoax bin as the poster did not intend for it to be a hoax; but was mislead by propaganda. Knowing where the propaganda came from is vital, so the thread can not be moved to the Hoax forum.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by stuncrazy

Who cares about the so called smear campaign.

The meat and potatoes of the article should focus on his capture.
The Big question is, Now what?

He is as safe as one can be in the U.K. its when he is safely transferred to the U.S. is when the intelligence dark ages will come into play and offcourse he will have no recollection. But i guess you already know how they/them.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsuki-no-Hikari

it aint news so why is it still here in this section,

nothing in that blog points towards a breaking news or a valid source ,
its like reading something perez hilton blogs about....

at least trasfere it so some other type of category as general conspiracy or what not,

nothing in this tread is news nor anything from a valid source that hasent allready been posted in other valid threads,

its even a breach on t c in breaking news.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Hes not captured just now saw the news Dec 03- 6:45 Atlantic Time

A rumor!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
False info flagged to the top. Go figure.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
NOOOOOOOOOOO! this is bad
see he shouldnt have come to england
i hope its not true

edit: phew glad its not true. But then again the amount of people trying to lie to us about wikileaks on here is insane
edit on 3-12-2010 by Detrucci because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

reply to post by stuncrazy

Who cares about the so called smear campaign.

The meat and potatoes of the article should focus on his capture.

yes what happens now, is this a stop to all leaks in the future ? are them done teasing us??

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Hopefully he is put on trial for rape. Those are the charges against him and they are very serious.

Originally posted by Vitchilo
If I were any leader of any nation I would have taken him in and given him a medal. I would have put him in a bunker somewhere.... How come no country did this?

You are kidding, right? Give the NWO tool a medal? For what? For being a useful idiot with $$$ in his eyes? Haven't you people figured out yet that this was a chess move by the NWO. Soverign nations were actually engaged in diplomatic measures that were stabilizing ... so the NWO decided to derail the process because they'd lose power.

There is nothing in those documents that is damning for the USA.
Even though the anti-americans want to think so.
American diplomats said bad things about their counterparts.
So what? The counterparts did the same thing.
America spied on other countries.
So what? The other countries did the same thing.
America spied on the United Nations. So what?
The other countries did the same thing and considering how corrupt the UN is .. it's a good thing to do.

You'd actually give this dweeb, who has been wanted on rape charges, a medal and a place to hide?
:shk:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

'A MOD said earlier that it can not be moved to the hoax bin as the poster did not intend for it to be a hoax; but was mislead by propaganda. Knowing where the propaganda came from is vital, so the thread can not be moved to the Hoax forum. '

That is cods wollop... The thread has been allowed to continue with a very misleading title on a matter of importance. This is playing directly into the hands of those that realised the rumours. At the very least the title of the thread should be changed...

kx

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tsuki-no-Hikari

kx

You should read the rest of the thread before going off on a rant...

A MOD said earlier that it can not be moved to the hoax bin as the poster did not intend for it to be a hoax; but was mislead by propaganda. Knowing where the propaganda came from is vital, so the thread can not be moved to the Hoax forum.

What about this thread? www.abovetopsecret.com... The CIA/Mossad did 9/11, labeled as a hoax, even though the poster did not intend for it to be a hoax. And, knowing where the propaganda came from, shouldn't it be vital to understand why people are trying to make it seem like the Mossad did 9/11? (which of course is NOT a hoax which is all the more reason why it shouldn't be in the hoax thread). Sorry to go on a tangent but I think if we are going to let this thread slide then we should have the same rules for all threads.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Dont know if this has been posted, so apologies if it has, you can now find wikileaks here 88.80.13.160...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   

reply to post by tristar

'A MOD said earlier that it can not be moved to the hoax bin as the poster did not intend for it to be a hoax; but was mislead by propaganda. Knowing where the propaganda came from is vital, so the thread can not be moved to the Hoax forum. '

That is cods wollop... The thread has been allowed to continue with a very misleading title on a matter of importance. This is playing directly into the hands of those that realised the rumours. At the very least the title of the thread should be changed...

kx

Not sure as to why you picked me, but i guess it has to do with the person's post above me, if not, then by all means explain to me what i missed.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Could a mod please come foward and explain the rules. There does as pointed out above appear to be double standards at play. This thead is hoaxed www.abovetopsecret.com... yet this one not.

Again i request this matter reviewed...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I live in southeast Emgland anyone know where abouts he was caught?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

He wasn't caught! False info. *sigh*
edit on 3-12-2010 by Cablespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Could a mod please come foward and explain the rules. There does as pointed out above appear to be double standards at play. This thead is hoaxed www.abovetopsecret.com... yet this one not.

Again i request this matter reviewed...

You can request all you like in a thread.
Do it the right way and use the Alert feature in your Members Tools tab.
It gets sort of annoying seeing the same thing printed over and over again .

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
He hasn't been caught. Why link to ONE website as your only source? Don't post from unreliable sources.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You crack me up. You're always downgrading the info to useless but hype up how that useless information can be used in some nefarious bogeyman plan.
edit on 3-12-2010 by Cablespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Sorry Tristar
You are correct it was aimed at the post above, I am tired i must have pushed the wrong button..

kx

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join