It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange captured (Update: Swedish website incorrectly declares)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoAngel2u
Huffington Post

Here is an update

2nd line

ATS got that info before Huffington Post

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
www.interpol.int... 000B80084009300C300A600BC00B800BE007400C500B200C500B900C4008200BA00B700BE00B100BF00B300B600BF007A00770085007B0086007400860085007A0079008B0079008B00790 08B008A007D007E00890080008400AF00C500BA&s=0093

The honorable Mr. Assange is in cuffs and wikileaks is offline and down for the count... 10...9...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnnytruth

That URL is formatted wrong even if I add the text to the URL.

Interpol News site only states this as its most recent:

01/12/2010 Media release Sweden authorizes INTERPOL to make public Red Notice for WikiLeaks founder

His profile is also still the same.
edit on 3/12/2010 by the_denv because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnnytruth

johnny"truth" , huh?
might want to add some "truth" then...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv
reply to post by Esger

Aye, it was so funny and ironic I thought; I had to find out why.

Turns out datacell.com is in China, out of the US jurisdiction...out of the entire worlds jurisdiction!

$ whois datacell.com

Registrant:
Fink, Andreas
Fink Consulting GmbH
Clarastrasse 3
Basel 4058
CH

Domain Name: DATACELL.COM

I wonder if China realizes this?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Wed 03 Jan 2007 : Witnessing
Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence and thereby eventually lose all ability to defend ourselves and those we love. In a modern economy it is impossible to seal oneself off from injustice.

If we have brains or courage, then we are blessed and called on not to frit these qualities away, standing agape at the ideas of others, winning pissing contests, improving the efficiencies of the neocorporate state, or immersing ourselves in obscuranta, but rather to prove the vigor of our talents against the strongest opponents of love we can find.

If we can only live once, then let it be a daring adventure that draws on all our powers. Let it be with similar types whos hearts and heads we may be proud of. Let our grandchildren delight to find the start of our stories in their ears but the endings all around in their wandering eyes.

The whole universe or the structure that perceives it is a worthy opponent, but try as I may I can not escape the sound of suffering. Perhaps as an old man I will take great comfort in pottering around in a lab and gently talking to students in the summer evening and will accept suffering with insouciance. But not now; men in their prime, if they have convictions are tasked to act on them.

Julian Assange

Can be found along with other thought provoking correspondences at the link in Denv's quote. Couldn't figure out how to get the dang link to work. lol

In fact here is Julian Assange before Wikileaks: (MUST READ)!
web.archive.org...
iq.org...

edit on 12/3/1010 by NoAngel2u because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/3/1010 by NoAngel2u because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

reply to post by Esger

Aye, it was so funny and ironic I thought; I had to find out why.

Turns out datacell.com is in China, out of the US jurisdiction...out of the entire worlds jurisdiction!

$ whois datacell.com

Registrant:
Fink, Andreas
Fink Consulting GmbH
Clarastrasse 3
Basel 4058
CH

Domain Name: DATACELL.COM

I wonder if China realizes this?

ummm BASEL is in SWITZERLAND

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
yourskiddingly.blogspot.com...

this thread has no real basis ,

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
^ thanks for that? lol

I'm just curious the sites will be back up eventually. The main Wikileaks page is down, Iraqi war logs are offline, the Diaries are off (but have been for a while now), and the Cable Leaks site is down.

But of course, we've all established this already

edit on 3-12-2010 by SeventhSeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Has anybody seen this yet?
Disreguard if already posted/////charges of assange defiately do NOT include rape....www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Cable is up and going and he has not been officially arrested and I don't believe the Brits they are masters in divide rule, also some thing I want to add if the moderators know which ever date we post it is showing on my computer as 30/11/10 also the join date of all on the forum is showing as the same date is it some thing to do with the leaks or ???

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Looks like he should of went and hung out with Osama Bin Laden...

He surely would have not been found!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Transparency....
Just you dont love todays world we live in.
They make up a story about someone to stop them from telling the truth.
How fkd up is that ?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
statelogs.owni.fr...

check this out

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Who thought of the water board?

If so, shame, shame.

Lawful or just legal?

?

edit on 48am17021812231201012 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Has anybody seen this yet?
Disreguard if already posted/////charges of assange defiately do NOT include rape....www.zerohedge.com...

So basically this guy has an international warrant out on him because a condom broke? Am I reading that right? Are they seriously going to use this to bring the guy down? I mean how many of the men on here are guilty of the same thing? (Come on guys, I know your out there....lol)

Back on topic, I really wonder what Assange will do next now that they have tried to discredit him so publically. Although honestly, these charges (if I'm reading them right) are only making Switzerland look bad, not Assange.
edit on 3/12/2010 by lynn112 because: (late night posting)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by stuncrazy

Surely the first line of that article tells us everything we need to know.
Julian Assange has been detained in his absence

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by stuncrazy

He has not been arrested as yet, the swedes messed up the international arrest warrant,however he is in hideing somewhere in the south of england and police are aware of his location-here is a link to a news articel in todays Daily Mail-www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

If your wanting to get to wikileaks

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I have just heard Julian's lawyer Mark Stevens on BBC radio 4, apparently both the British and the Swedish police know where he is.

Stevens finds in bizarre that although Julian has asked to meet the Swedish Prosecuter she has had no contact with him, even knows the phone no, where he is staying.

Could it be that both Sweden and the UK want these leaks to come out? Don't forget Sweden is a neutral country, not a player in the world scene, will lose or gain nothing by these leaks.

I have never heard of an Interpole red alert for an alledged sex crime.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join